Question for Cons

Most cons are denied internet access. :dunno:

Must be an "incarcerated" thing.

Not sure who OP is trying to reach.

Last edited:
One of your stripe celebrated the “fact” that he signed 28 bills into law in the first 100 days; more than any other President in memory.

More laws….is this what you guys wanted when you voted for Trump?

Were the bills to undo the stupidity of Obama administration? and if so then why are you complaining?

Less regulations should make your life easier.

Actually just the opposite is true.

Texas is the land on no regulations. My friends in South Texas had to drive to other cities to eat out, do laundry, shower, etc… during the multiple times in the past 12 months when the water was poisoned by industry.

What does showering and doing laundry have to do with icky water?

Didn't you get the memo Texas sucks because it is GOP held.

Too bad it is not like Flint, Michigan or New Mexico where Democrats win from time to time.

Funny how every state has to abide by the same Federal Regulations but let Candy educate me how those regulations prevented that tainted drinking water in Flint and stopped that sludge in New Mexico...

Yup the corpis Christi problem dissapated fast and was no health hazard...yet Flint's Democratic water supply problem still lingers on...years later.

You mean with their Republican governor. No coincidence that poisoned water follows the GOP around. As for CC..which problem…they had 3 boil water advisories in 9 months.

One of your stripe celebrated the “fact” that he signed 28 bills into law in the first 100 days; more than any other President in memory.

Most of that was simply defusing Obama's most blatant screw ups And, yes , that's what we elected him to do.

Here you go, a chart from your very own NPR itself:

11.png

Were the bills to undo the stupidity of Obama administration? and if so then why are you complaining?

Texas is the land on no regulations. My friends in South Texas had to drive to other cities to eat out, do laundry, shower, etc… during the multiple times in the past 12 months when the water was poisoned by industry.

Too bad it is not like Flint, Michigan or New Mexico where Democrats win from time to time.

Funny how every state has to abide by the same Federal Regulations but let Candy educate me how those regulations prevented that tainted drinking water in Flint and stopped that sludge in New Mexico...

Yup the corpis Christi problem dissapated fast and was no health hazard...yet Flint's Democratic water supply problem still lingers on...years later.

You mean with their Republican governor. No coincidence that poisoned water follows the GOP around. As for CC..which problem…they had 3 boil water advisories in 9 months.

So it was the governor fault for what happen when the sludge was release that tainted some of New Mexico water?

Funny how you blame someone that had nothing to do with that disaster, but please enlighten me how you came to that conclusion. As for Flint water problem that fell on the City Officials and you know that but want to blame the governor for the City failure because of your partisan view in life.

Also you did not deny the reality that every state must abide by the Federal Regulations or be sued, so why is it that you forget this?

Because it does not suit your partisan nonsense.

The sludge problem and Flint problem happen under Obama EPA tenure and you blame the Governors of each State because you refuse to blame the EPA for it failure, well had it been Bush or Trump you would have.

States downstream from contaminated river upset that EPA didn't alert them

Lead-Laced Water In Flint: A Step-By-Step Look At The Makings Of A Crisis

View attachment 129420

This is going to be fun when I hear that there are too many laws on the books already in a few years.

Stop trolling.

You know very well that is not the case.

So it was the governor fault for what happen when the sludge was release that tainted some of New Mexico water?

Funny how you blame someone that had nothing to do with that disaster, but please enlighten me how you came to that conclusion. As for Flint water problem that fell on the City Officials and you know that but want to blame the governor for the City failure because of your partisan view in life.

Also you did not deny the reality that every state must abide by the Federal Regulations or be sued, so why is it that you forget this?

The sludge problem and Flint problem happen under Obama EPA tenure and you blame the Governors of each State because you refuse to blame the EPA for it failure, well had it been Bush or Trump you would have.

You have regulations….then you hire people to enforce them.
Unless you’re the GOP, you get rid of regulations, let the polluters police themselves and you have Texas where plants blow up, water is poisoned and the only rights you have as a worker is the right to shut the “F” up.

View attachment 129420

This is going to be fun when I hear that there are too many laws on the books already in a few years.

Stop trolling.

I recall the Right bitching about too many laws.

Unless you’re the GOP, you get rid of regulations, let the polluters police themselves and you have Texas where plants blow up, water is poisoned and the only rights you have as a worker is the right to shut the “F” up.

So then Obama must have been Conservative and his EPA at the time must have been Conservative seeing they failed to warn the State of New Mexico about the sludge they knew about that was heading to New Mexico water system.

It is funny when you are shown failure happen on both sides and your regulations do very little even when your party has power, but hey keep on claiming nonsense that you know is not true.

Next you will tell me how Democrats were against Slavery and founded the EPA and created the Highway System because God knows you can not stand the reality Democrats except for LBJ and FDR had done little to make this country better or try to save it and that includes the failure called Obama!

View attachment 129420

Stop trolling.

I recall the Right bitching about too many laws.

As Ray pointed out 13 of those bills were to repeal Obama nonsense and one to keep something Obama did.

So repealing something is not good to you and the left.

It all depends on what kinds of laws you're talking about. I would hardly call these laws, more like changes.

When we on the right say there are too many laws, we mean laws against the people; laws that restrict freedom; laws that placate one group of people at the expense of another; laws that are destructive to businesses.

There are negative laws and positive laws. The Democrats are notorious for making laws for their voters at the expense of everybody else such as pollution laws, Commie Care, gun control, tobacco taxes.........

Now if you want to go through Trump's laws that he signed one at time, let me know, I still have the NPR sight that lists all of them. Then you can tell me how many are positive laws and how many are negative.

So then Obama must have been Conservative and his EPA at the time must have been Conservative seeing they failed to warn the State of New Mexico about the sludge they knew about that was heading to New Mexico water system.

It is funny when you are shown failure happen on both sides and your regulations do very little even when your party has power, but hey keep on claiming nonsense that you know is not true.

Next you will tell me how Democrats were against Slavery and founded the EPA and created the Highway System because God knows you can not stand the reality Democrats except for LBJ and FDR had done little to make this country better or try to save it and that includes the failure called Obama!

When you get rid of regulations, this is what you get rid of; safeguards. Had you kid drank the poison water, you may feel different.

The references to the 1800s’ are really appropriate….lord.

When you get rid of regulations, this is what you get rid of; safeguards. Had you kid drank the poison water, you may feel different.

The references to the 1800s’ are really appropriate….lord.

The EPA was created during Nixon days and the Highway system was during Ike day, so my comment covered more than the 1800's and you know it.

Also how well did those regulations work for New Mexico and Flint?

Not so well and the Sludge that tainted New Mexico fall on the EPA and not the Governor of New Mexico. So thank you Mr. Obama for allowing your EPA fail the people of Flint and New Mexico because of you those poor kids now will drink tainted water and the same for Texas too because where was the EPA to help those people?

Let me guess too busy pretending to do their damn job!

Can't blame Trump or Bush for Obama and the EPA failure during Obama tenure, but you will like usual!

Drama queen I read the story

What now you against war vets getting care outside VA hospitals ?
Bullshit Bubba!

The Vet bill the Orange One signed back then was S.544 which amended EXISTING LAW which was about to sunset was extended with the signing, and that was all! The bill amended was the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014 that the previous Administration got passed for Veterans who at one time had to drive long distances round trip, et al, to receive VA Services.

You just drank the piss served to you by the Orange Cabal is all Bubba, with the Liar-in-Chief taking credit for passing the bill rather than the truth that he signed off on the amending bill! You dumb fucks will believe anything that asshole claims!

What now you against war vets getting care outside VA hospitals ?
Bullshit Bubba!

The Vet bill the Orange One signed back then was S.544 which amended EXISTING LAW which was about to sunset was extended with the signing, and that was all! The bill amended was the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014 that the previous Administration got passed for Veterans who at one time had to drive long distances round trip, et al, to receive VA Services.

You just drank the piss served to you by the Orange Cabal is all Bubba, with the Liar-in-Chief taking credit for passing the bill rather than the truth that he signed off on the amending bill! You dumb fucks will believe anything that asshole claims!

What would happen if he didn't sign weird AL?

Forum List

Back