Question for Cons

One of your stripe celebrated the “fact” that he signed 28 bills into law in the first 100 days; more than any other President in memory.

More laws….is this what you guys wanted when you voted for Trump?

Daily you show us how ignorant you really are. To begin with Presidents don't make any laws, neither Bush, Obama, Trump or any president can make a law. Then can only pass, veto, or suggest a law. Now, as far as what Trump has signed, those are executive orders not laws, and the majority of those were to roll-back many of the foolish executive orders Obama had signed.

One of your stripe celebrated the “fact” that he signed 28 bills into law in the first 100 days; more than any other President in memory.

Daily you show us how ignorant you really are. To begin with Presidents don't make any laws, neither Bush, Obama, Trump or any president can make a law. Then can only pass, veto, or suggest a law. Now, as far as what Trump has signed, those are executive orders not laws, and the majority of those were to roll-back many of the foolish executive orders Obama had signed.

Did I say they “make” laws? No…. Try again.

As for the laws, I was parroting what one of your brethren said in their OP. Didn’t bother to learn her/his name. Avatar is a black cowboy hat.

The President, by the way, signs bills into law; they can’t “pass” or “suggest” a law. They can suggest a parliamentarian submit a bill for the body’s consideration and after it has run the gauntlet, if the President is interested in signing it, they signal that the House/Senate conferees do A, B, or C to make it happen.

“Thinker101” is your handle? I guess Sunday is your day off.

Were the bills to undo the stupidity of Obama administration? and if so then why are you complaining?

Less regulations should make your life easier.

Actually just the opposite is true.

Texas is the land on no regulations. My friends in South Texas had to drive to other cities to eat out, do laundry, shower, etc… during the multiple times in the past 12 months when the water was poisoned by industry.

What does showering and doing laundry have to do with icky water?

Didn't you get the memo Texas sucks because it is GOP held.

Too bad it is not like Flint, Michigan or New Mexico where Democrats win from time to time.

Funny how every state has to abide by the same Federal Regulations but let Candy educate me how those regulations prevented that tainted drinking water in Flint and stopped that sludge in New Mexico...

Yup the corpis Christi problem dissapated fast and was no health hazard...yet Flint's Democratic water supply problem still lingers on...years later.

You mean with their Republican governor. No coincidence that poisoned water follows the GOP around. As for CC..which problem…they had 3 boil water advisories in 9 months.

So you think that Republican governor is responsible for a CITY water system that has been existence for decades?

As for the laws, I was parroting what one of your brethren said in their OP. Didn’t bother to learn her/his name. Avatar is a black cowboy hat.

The President, by the way, signs bills into law; they can’t “pass” or “suggest” a law. They can suggest a parliamentarian submit a bill for the body’s consideration and after it has run the gauntlet, if the President is interested in signing it, they signal that the House/Senate conferees do A, B, or C to make it happen.

More laws….is this what you guys wanted when you voted for Trump? Implies

More laws….is this what you guys wanted when you voted for Trump? Implies

Well, is it?

Actually just the opposite is true.

Texas is the land on no regulations. My friends in South Texas had to drive to other cities to eat out, do laundry, shower, etc… during the multiple times in the past 12 months when the water was poisoned by industry.

Too bad it is not like Flint, Michigan or New Mexico where Democrats win from time to time.

Funny how every state has to abide by the same Federal Regulations but let Candy educate me how those regulations prevented that tainted drinking water in Flint and stopped that sludge in New Mexico...

Yup the corpis Christi problem dissapated fast and was no health hazard...yet Flint's Democratic water supply problem still lingers on...years later.

You mean with their Republican governor. No coincidence that poisoned water follows the GOP around. As for CC..which problem…they had 3 boil water advisories in 9 months.

So you think that Republican governor is responsible for a CITY water system that has been existence for decades?

For removing regulations and the regulators…yes.

He didn't do that, so there ya go!

Trump was never presented as a Libertarian, or even a small government conservative ideologue.

DId you miss the primaries? Or just fail to understand EVERYTHING you heard?

What now you against war vets getting care outside VA hospitals ?

That wasn't a law. It was an Executive Order that Obama signed with an expiry date. Trump merely signed an EO extending the program.

View attachment 129380

She makes good sense and caught you.

Trump was never presented as a Libertarian, or even a small government conservative ideologue.

DId you miss the primaries? Or just fail to understand EVERYTHING you heard?
I remember Correll arguing for Trump's conservative principles. Yeah, really.

That wasn't a law. It was an Executive Order that Obama signed with an expiry date. Trump merely signed an EO extending the program.

View attachment 129380

She didn't catch me , again what would happen if Trump didn't sign the bill , it would be dead..

No?

So New Mexico Governor was at for EPA failure?

You claimed that she was, so tell me how she was at fault and if you claim she removed regulations and regulators then explain how she did this when the Sludge came down river from another site and tainted the New Mexico water in that region.

Also the local government wanted to change to another water system in Flint, so they have more to do with what happen to do with the people of Flint, but please keep on denying this and covering for the EPA and Obama failure because the buck stop with his EPA and him as President!

View attachment 129380

She didn't catch me , again what would happen if Trump didn't sign the bill , it would be dead.. No?.
Yep, she did. He did good in signing the extension, one of the few good and right moves he made. He wants to secretly be like Obama.

View attachment 129380

She didn't catch me , again what would happen if Trump didn't sign the bill , it would be dead.. No?.
Yep, she did. He did good in signing the extension, one of the few good and right moves he made. He wants to secretly be like Obama.

No she didn't retard ..she didn't think I knew idiot..

View attachment 129380

Your anger shows it. Why did you not want him to sign the extending EO?

Clinton is gone: good. Now it is time for Trump to step off the stage.

Your anger shows it. Why did you not want him to sign the extending EO?

What anger?

Forum List

Back