Question for Clinton voters

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Would you have backed any one of the other Republican nominees instead of Clinton?

No. Useless assholes to a one.

I do not support anyone for president, or politicians for that matter, but there are some respect worthy attributes in John Kasich and Marco Rubio.

No. they were a bunch of tool bags . The Ohio guy was the only decent one .

Would you of voted for John Kasich over Hillary Clinton?

Arguably he is more liberal and conscious than Hillary, who in my opinion does not have any actual convictions. He earned my respect when he burned his political career to attack Trump during the Republican national convention.

Well, apparently not many would have. With Trump in the race, he easily trounced sixteen others. Had Trump not been in the race, certainly it would have mostly benefitted Ted Cruz from the outcome of it.

Well, apparently not many would have. With Trump in the race, he easily trounced sixteen others. Had Trump not been in the race, certainly it would have mostly benefitted Ted Cruz from the outcome of it.

If Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, or Chris Christie did not win the primary, the election would be a landslide Republican victory.

The Republican primary demonstrated that the new GOP upholds cartoon characters as a substitute for bleak establishment politicians.

Trump isn't "evil." Hillary is. The choice is clear.

So being a notorious crook does not make you evil?

I would love to see someone commit to a debate defending Trumps terribly exploitative and unethical business history.

Would you have backed any one of the other Republican nominees instead of Clinton?
I would gladly vote for a Republican presidential candidate who pledged to defend a woman’s right to privacy, the right of gay Americans to equal protection of the law, who respected the religious liberty of Muslims, and who would appoint judges to the Federal courts and justices to the Supreme Court who would follow the Constitutional jurisprudence protecting and defending those rights and protected liberties.

Sadly, no such Republican candidate was running this year.

Remember that a presidency is much more than just the individual who occupies the Oval Office – a presidency is also its appointed administrators, its diplomats implementing foreign policy, and its judicial appointments; to focus on the individual alone is to exhibit a comprehensive ignorance and naiveté as to how the Executive Branch, and government in general, operates.

I would gladly vote for a Republican presidential candidate who pledged to defend a woman’s right to privacy, the right of gay Americans to equal protection of the law, who respected the religious liberty of Muslims, and who would appoint judges to the Federal courts and justices to the Supreme Court who would follow the Constitutional jurisprudence protecting and defending those rights and protected liberties.

Sadly, no such Republican candidate was running this year

Not exactly true, Half the republican nominees spoke in favor of enforcing the laws behind gay marriage. Almost all excluding the cartoons openly rejected the anti-muslim rhetoric.

Forum List

Back