Question for black democrats.. answer truthfully

What is an urban slave plantation?
Slavery is illegal
It’s where Democrats store blacks in urban cities. Controlled by education, wealth, they live in squalor, all the standards of what a slave plantation was
They store them?

Are you suggesting blacks in urban cities should receive MORE benefits so they don’t live in squalor?
No freedom to participate in democracy ,, a fair education not only to work but to protest. Negotiate a wage .. don’t go there with me I was one of less then a thousand whites kids that stayed in Boston public schools after white flight.

What have Republicans done to get blacks out of your plantation?

Other than build prisons
We give them the option to vote for republicans.. we already lost thousands of lives in the civil war.. time to stand on your own two feet, like Fredrick Douglas told them
Republicans have so much to offer
Why would 90% of blacks refuse to vote for them?

you have two options

Be called a racial name by some ahole

Or remain in urban slave plantations and owned by democrats.. be free or be controlled
What do you choose?
This is dirty. Do you know who lives on a plantation? Those poor whites living in Appalachia. Some of them don’t have electricity or running water. Most of them don’t even have health care. And this is because Republicans are working desperately to fuk over their lives from beginning to end.
For them, infant mortality is up and life expectancy is down. And they can thank their Republican masters.
Who doesn’t have access to health care?? Many Americans are struggling because of democrats refuse to stop the flooding of low wage workers in our neighborhoods.. it’s sad
Millions of Americans are overwhelmed by the cost of healthcare
Americans are struggling because corporate America has stifled their wages and benefits for decades
Flooding us with illegals.
Typical misdirection from conservatives

Pay no attention to the pitiful wage structure and loss of benefits

It is Mexicans you should blame

It’s where Democrats store blacks in urban cities. Controlled by education, wealth, they live in squalor, all the standards of what a slave plantation was
They store them?

Are you suggesting blacks in urban cities should receive MORE benefits so they don’t live in squalor?
No freedom to participate in democracy ,, a fair education not only to work but to protest. Negotiate a wage .. don’t go there with me I was one of less then a thousand whites kids that stayed in Boston public schools after white flight.

Other than build prisons
We give them the option to vote for republicans.. we already lost thousands of lives in the civil war.. time to stand on your own two feet, like Fredrick Douglas told them
Democrats own most of the information that gets to them.. from education to the rap they produce for them... I could care less,, I’m just tired of them blaming republicans for there issues in towns that have been run by democrats for 70 years lol

you have two options

Or remain in urban slave plantations and owned by democrats.. be free or be controlled
What do you choose?
This is dirty. Do you know who lives on a plantation? Those poor whites living in Appalachia. Some of them don’t have electricity or running water. Most of them don’t even have health care. And this is because Republicans are working desperately to fuk over their lives from beginning to end.
For them, infant mortality is up and life expectancy is down. And they can thank their Republican masters.
Who doesn’t have access to health care?? Many Americans are struggling because of democrats refuse to stop the flooding of low wage workers in our neighborhoods.. it’s sad
Americans are struggling because corporate America has stifled their wages and benefits for decades

It’s reality, if you look at the jobs Americans did 70 years ago,in a mostly white country. We can’t do them any more because democrats have replaced us with Latinos who have lowered the wages dramatically .. all the cab drivers in Boston are Haitian.. with a high African American unemployment rate in the city.. why would you do that?? You democrats are desperately trying to get everyone on welfare..

you have two options

What do you choose?

Biggest liar here today, you.

They store them?

Other than build prisons
Democrats own most of the information that gets to them.. from education to the rap they produce for them... I could care less,, I’m just tired of them blaming republicans for there issues in towns that have been run by democrats for 70 years lol
Democrats write rap?

Why don’t Republicans run cities?
If they have as much to offer as you claim, why can’t they convince city dwellers to vote for them?

It’s reality, if you look at the jobs Americans did 70 years ago,in a mostly white country. We can’t do them any more because democrats have replaced us with Latinos who have lowered the wages dramatically .. all the cab drivers in Boston are Haitian.. with a high African American unemployment rate in the city.. why would you do that?? You democrats are desperately trying to get everyone on welfare..
Employers have moved your job overseas. They have made record profits and had their taxes cut, yet they have effectively frozen wages and benefits

Yea....blame the Mexicans

Other than build prisons
Democrats write rap?

If they have as much to offer as you claim, why can’t they convince city dwellers to vote for them?
They do and it’s rich old white men pimping that music .. many say african-American culture was created by white people lol

And they soon if you dems don’t shut down Candace Owens free speech on social media

you have two options

What do you choose?

Slavery is illegal
They store them?

Other than build prisons

Trump gave them jobs at historical levels.

Other than build prisons
Democrats write rap?

They do and it’s rich old white men pimping that music .. many say african-American culture was created by white people lol

And they soon if you dems don’t shut down Candace Owens free speech on social media
Candace Owens represents whoever is paying her the most

Employers have moved your job overseas. They have made record profits and had their taxes cut, yet they have effectively frozen wages and benefits

Yea....blame the Mexicans

That tends to happen when you tax the living shit out of companies.

Slavery is illegal
They store them?

Other than build prisons

Do your homework

Many, many more blacks were hired when Obama was President

Black%20employment.PNG

Democrats write rap?

Candace Owens represents whoever is paying her the most

Have anything to back that up or is this just your typical yammering?

They store them?

Other than build prisons

Do your homework

Prove it liar.

They store them?

Other than build prisons

Do your homework

No,you prove your statement.
Which of course you wont be able to do.

They store them?

Other than build prisons

Do your homework

Black%20employment.PNG
30 hour a week shack Chaco jobs exploded under Obama hahah trump gave them wages

you have two options

What do you choose?
Define access to healthcare and that’ll answer your own question.

you have two options

What do you choose?
Define access to healthcare and that’ll answer your own question.
You know what it means hack

Forum List

Back