Question for Biden supporters.

Get a job! Best way out of poverty we already have too many freeloaders and you want to create more. Democrats are really generous with other peoples money, while sitting on their own. If you are stupid enough to believe the tax the rich scheme go for it, they already pay almost all of the taxes now. Unless they are corrupt democrat politicians
After forty years of giveaway tax rates from the GOP, the rich make almost all the money while paying the same percentage as you. Everyone in the world but you fools know that is not going to work. Richest rich ever and the worst inequality upward mobility poverty and homelessness ever anywhere. Great job, Perfect chump of the greedy idiot GOP Rich...

After forty years of giveaway tax rates from the GOP, the rich make almost all the money while paying the same percentage as you. Everyone in the world but you fools know that is not going to work. Richest rich ever and the worst inequality upward mobility poverty and homelessness ever anywhere. Great job, Perfect chump of the greedy idiot GOP Rich...
Just a little FYI, 25 % of 10 million dollars is still more than 25 % of say 60 thousand idiot! Flat tax is how it should be done. Just tell all your freeloader friends to get a job, instead of living off the governnment. Also if you are for higher taxes, send the IRS more money, if all the Liberals did that wouldn't life be grand

in the investigations and tax returns of the clinton foundation. What was Chelsea doing to earn 600K/year from the foundation? the records are available, do your own research.
Perhaps you could provide a link to those records?

Here's mine saying you're full of pre-expelled waste material.

Perhaps you could provide a link to those records?

Here's mine saying you're full of pre-expelled waste material.
look it up, its not my job to educate you libs. the clinton foundation records and financials are public. pull them up and report back to us.

look it up, its not my job to educate you libs. the clinton foundation records and financials are public. pull them up and report back to us.
So you're a liar and not a very good one.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Redfish

You once wrote:

Innocent people do not need to take the fifth---

So you must think that Eastman, Trump and Stone (at the very least---Trump's kids pled the fifth too) are guilty. Right?

So If they plead the fifth in the future...you will agree that they are guilty on these upcoming charges as well too; right?

Followed your link.
Found it as informative as anything you post

1692280741550.png

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Redfish

You once wrote:

So you must think that Eastman, Trump and Stone (at the very least---Trump's kids pled the fifth too) are guilty. Right?

So If they plead the fifth in the future...you will agree that they are guilty on these upcoming charges as well too; right?
Wait are you saying they are guilty but Hilary or any other democrat are innocent

Looks as if Joe Biden may have used some aliases.

..release records from President Joe Biden's years as vice president from times that overlapped with the activities of his son Hunter's activities in Ukraine, particularly emails that were signed with the pseudonyms "Robert Peters," "Robin Ware," and "JRB Ware."

No big deal
All law-abiding citizens use an alias from time to time.

Looks as if Joe Biden may have used some aliases.

..release records from President Joe Biden's years as vice president from times that overlapped with the activities of his son Hunter's activities in Ukraine, particularly emails that were signed with the pseudonyms "Robert Peters," "Robin Ware," and "JRB Ware."

No big deal
All law-abiding citizens use an alias from time to time.

No big deal All law-abiding citizens use an alias from time to time.

What do you assert that implies? Before you answer, bear in mind, you're posting here using an alias. Ok, now proceed...

I learned plenty.

Like, for instance, I learned you're too stupid to properly link a site.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
just because a link defeats your liberal bullshit lies does not mean it was linked improperly. my link was solid and proved you a liar

just because a link defeats your liberal bullshit lies does not mean it was linked improperly. my link was solid and proved you a liar
As a reminder...

1692384382866.png

Your link that "proves" Clinton crimes is a broken link (that's what the 404 means honey) and a blurb for a Bill Clinton birthday card.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hold on

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back