Question For All: Anyone Taken Notice Of Busier Than Usual Shopping Since November 9th?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:2up: I have already seen it here in Naples, people are now finding it harder to get a spot close to the fronts of shopping plazas. If you guys do go out shopping tonight/tomorrow, let us know if the regular stores you go shopping at seem "A Bit More Busy Than Usual".
I am pretty sure that my local Best Buy/Malls are going to be hit with the "Trump Army" all tonight/this weekend.
:thewave:

Timmy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Psssst. It's called "the holiday season".

AmericanFirst1

Gold Member
Reaction score
:2up: I have already seen it here in Naples, people are now finding it harder to get a spot close to the fronts of shopping plazas. If you guys do go out shopping tonight/tomorrow, let us know if the regular stores you go shopping at seem "A Bit More Busy Than Usual".
I am pretty sure that my local Best Buy/Malls are going to be hit with the "Trump Army" all tonight/this weekend.
Anyone notice the DOW spike upwards?

OP
Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
yup, just wait till tomorrow, well, at least in red states with low unemployment,,,all hell is gonna break loose! now we are going to have more jobs available then people looking !!!

OP
Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Real Estate companies are sooo relieved here in Florida,,,now we are really gonna start selling !!!

OP
Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
just got back from the main mall in naples,,,not a war zone yet, but I know its going to be parking wars tomorrow by noon

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List