Question For All: Anyone Taken Notice Of Busier Than Usual Shopping Since November 9th?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: I have already seen it here in Naples, people are now finding it harder to get a spot close to the fronts of shopping plazas. If you guys do go out shopping tonight/tomorrow, let us know if the regular stores you go shopping at seem "A Bit More Busy Than Usual".
I am pretty sure that my local Best Buy/Malls are going to be hit with the "Trump Army" all tonight/this weekend.
:thewave:

:2up: I have already seen it here in Naples, people are now finding it harder to get a spot close to the fronts of shopping plazas. If you guys do go out shopping tonight/tomorrow, let us know if the regular stores you go shopping at seem "A Bit More Busy Than Usual".
I am pretty sure that my local Best Buy/Malls are going to be hit with the "Trump Army" all tonight/this weekend.
Anyone notice the DOW spike upwards?

• Banned
yup, just wait till tomorrow, well, at least in red states with low unemployment,,,all hell is gonna break loose! now we are going to have more jobs available then people looking !!!

• Banned
just got back from the main mall in naples,,,not a war zone yet, but I know its going to be parking wars tomorrow by noon

Forum List

Back