I thought GOP Establishment villain Paul Ryan was going to be OUT??!!

Paul Ryan Meets With Trump to Build Relationship, Plan Agenda

Business as usual. Now we'll get to hear all the Trumpbots say that they wanted Ryan to stay all along.

Ryan has pledged to follow Trump's lead.

He should.

He has a big hole to dig himself out of, in the eyes of the base.

As it stands, now, any hopes he ever had of higher office is dead.

I would recommend 8 years of enthusiastic ass kissing as penance.

And even then, he is going to be damaged goods.

Ryan's happier than a kid on Christmas morning. Ignore POTUS and slam through all those policies before the whole thing explodes.
I'm glad he's happy; he would have been my write in, if things had been different.

Ryan will be walking on egg shells for the foreseeable future...

Ryan does what's put in front of him. The same reason that he couldn't accept change, is why he'll be well behaved unless Trump shows signs of weakness, which he won't.

Ryan's happier than a kid on Christmas morning. Ignore POTUS and slam through all those policies before the whole thing explodes.
I'm glad he's happy; he would have been my write in, if things had been different.

You think he's happy with having the man who he tried to stop, as the most powerful man in the World?

He seems to be read to act like a grown up and deal with his loss and submit to the Will of the People.

It he has two brain cells to rub together, he has to know that the base is fucking PISSED at him and he needs to start working hard to fix that.

Ryan has never been more popular here is Wisconsin. Why should he agree with mocking a handicapped person? When trump has said obscene things Ryan has guts snuff to call that out. Nothing wrong with that.

Trump know messing with medicatre and social security will not be popular with millions upon millions of his voters. He will stick to other safer things.

Forum List

Back