Zone1 Question : does Iran need a regime-change mission by NATO and the UK and the EU and their allies?

and of course, Bibi was right. the 6 day war and all Arab and regional Muslims' statements since then have quite proven that.

sorry for not remembering that right away, i have a lot on my mind right now.

The Egyptian army was deployed in Yemen when Israel attacked. Read Moishe Dayan. The Israelis wanted more land and water assets. Most Arab States didn't fight back.

The Egyptian army was deployed in Yemen when Israel attacked. Read Moishe Dayan. The Israelis wanted more land and water assets. Most Arab States didn't fight back.
ok, i did not know that yet.
but these days, and ever since the creation of Zionism (that led to the creation of the country called Israel), Israel has the backing of the most powerful military countries in the world; the US, the UK, the EU, and all of their allies, when it comes down to it again.

troop-re-deployments can happen quickly in this 3rd world war + 2nd cold war.

ok, i did not know that yet.
but these days, and ever since the creation of Zionism (that led to the creation of the country called Israel), Israel has the backing of the most powerful military countries in the world; the US, the UK, the EU, and all of their allies, when it comes down to it again.

troop-re-deployments can happen quickly in this 3rd world war + 2nd cold war.

Most of the Egyptian army was deployed in Yemen from 1962-1970.

wanna avoid this war? like i do, in my heart?

GET THE IRANIAN GOVERNMENT TO START A REAL PEACE PROCES WITH THE IRANIAN GREEN PARTY.
AND DEAR IRANIAN AUTHOCRATIC, FUNDAMENTALIST-MUSLIM WARRIORS' GOVERNMENT : THIS MIGHT BE YOUR FINAL WARNING. IT WILL BE, MOST LIKELY FOR THE ISREALIS AND THE AMERICANS.

ARGUMENTS IN FAVOR OF THE IRANIAN AUTHOCRATS AND THE CURRENT US DEMOCRATS' PATIENCE TREATMENT TOWARDS IRAN :
1 : *i*, HTTPS://facebook .com/rene.veerman.90, STARTED THE IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL PROJECT *AND* KEPT IT ALIVE BY MEANS OF SOCIAL MEDIA 'powers'.
2 : *i*, peacefan-at-usmessageboard-dot-com, (peacefan ) still think patience towards the Iranian fundamentalists is the right idea[1].

[1] or is it? Turkey has an 'country-wide Islamic-march ego-trip' planned for 2023 (by laws found in numerology, which is VERY important to observe at all times), folks - well it is, because despite Turkey being an existential threat to Israel and even the EU, even the NW-EU (MAYBE!!!!)...

Democrats need to send more money to the Islimist regime in Iran.
Surada just proved himself a terrorism lover / supporter / organizer / etc.
During normal times, he would be added to a terror watch list.
And during a Cold War 2 + Real World-Wars phase N+1 situation? guess.
you'll probably get added to a terror watchlist or 100 by now. sorry, ok.
i'm sure you'll do fine. you're *tough*. very very *tough*. remember that at all times.
but also remember how nice you can be to those who treat you well.
now extend that towards your enemies. the cops or soldiers that will track and/or arrest you. and the interrogators that work with them.

and you'll be walking out of cop-stations only slightly bruised like well-smelling or excellent-smelling Muslim warrior-diplomats, brothers!! :D

i'm not the one to ask for a quick strike or a quick war.
i want a proper war, properly executed.
LMAO. How naive are you? The US doesn’t fight wars to “win”. They are fought to appease the defense contractors who in turn buy the politicians that provide the wars. The name of the game is a forever war, to keep billion dollar contracts rolling.

Please change your name to warfan.

and i very much doubt that the Iranian Theocratic Government will EVER allow a democratic modern-Islamic political party to hold peaceful demonstrations at all.
or that they even know how to properly deal with such demonstrations - as in : with restraint and lots and lots of patience.
It’s up to their own people to overthrow those assholes. If they are too weak and afraid, they deserve the oppression they get.

Peacefan, I thought you liberals said such an undertaking would end up in failure. I seem to remember you libs using Vietnam as an example.

AND DEAR IRANIAN AUTHOCRATIC, FUNDAMENTALIST-MUSLIM WARRIORS' GOVERNMENT : THIS MIGHT BE YOUR FINAL WARNING. IT WILL BE, MOST LIKELY FOR THE ISREALIS AND THE AMERICANS.

There's no reason for the US to attack Iran. Stay out of it and mind your own business.

Surada just proved himself a terrorism lover / supporter / organizer / etc.
During normal times, he would be added to a terror watch list.
And during a Cold War 2 + Real World-Wars phase N+1 situation? guess.
you'll probably get added to a terror watchlist or 100 by now. sorry, ok.
i'm sure you'll do fine. you're *tough*. very very *tough*. remember that at all times.
but also remember how nice you can be to those who treat you well.
now extend that towards your enemies. the cops or soldiers that will track and/or arrest you. and the interrogators that work with them.

and you'll be walking out of cop-stations only slightly bruised like well-smelling or excellent-smelling Muslim warrior-diplomats, brothers!! :D

I'm a grandmother and you're a moron who has no knowledge of Iran or the Middle East.

Ukey land? You mean Afghanistan? WE WON, over there.
pruned it plenty, we left (with full honor intact), and we can return any time we want for another round of pruning of ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS AND TERRORISTS AND TERRORISM RECRUITERS (False Priests, False Imams)
Perhaps I am being unfair to the new US , the most recent addition to the list of banana republics.

You did so well in Afghanistan and most got out without being given a full public slapping .
And performances in Yemen , Somalia , Libya , Iraq and Syria kept us enthralled as it must have been awful to be humiliated every time because of bad luck and poor referee decisions .
I personally still chuckle at the Grenada performance when a handful of locals sent nearly 10000 Americans packing but I expect there was bad weather which the lovely lads found upsetting .
It would be unfair to mention Vietnam and Korea as I expect the conditions there were not to American liking .
Yes , America is always unlucky and I just do not know why .

I wouldn't send them a dime.
So by giving me a "thumbs down " you think the American awful performances were not down to bad luck and were actually due to something akin to incompetence and stupidity ?

I think you are right but I did not want to be too harsh as many decent, loyal and patriotic individual Americans find it near impossible to watch their once great country slipping down the toilet .

So by giving me a "thumbs down " you think the American awful performances were not down to bad luck and were actually due to something akin to incompetence and stupidity ?

I think you are right but I did not want to be too harsh as many decent, loyal and patriotic individual Americans find it near impossible to watch their once great country slipping down the toilet .

Mostly ignorance and bad foreign policy.the US never did the right thing in Iran. Operation Ajax was a greedy, idiotic blunder that cheated the Iranian people out of oil revenue.

Forum List

Back