QUESTION: Do You Think OBAMA Could Kick PUTIN’S Ass?

QUESTION: Do You Think OBAMA Could Kick PUTIN’S Ass?

Maybe they could have a fist fight with the leadership of both countries going to the winner. I would much rather have Putin for President than obama the traitor.

Its a shame to say that American people like PUTIN better than their own president, but PUTIN is a real man and leader and with out a doubt can clean Obama's clock quickly.

Putin is a former KGB alpha male who knows no fear.

obama is a limp-wristed beta male who squeals.

The answer is obvious.

Then why has Putin been :crybaby:crying to the NATO & The UN about Obama checkmating him with our missile defense & first strike nukes near Russia's border?
Probably because it never happened. obumble is still wiping his eyes over Ukraine.

Bush made deal for Putin to take Crimea & Ukraine back in 2004 if Russia allowed US to attack Iraq. Ron Paul was preaching this from the House of Congress way back then. Trump has a campaign manager who was backing Putin. Trump said screw NATO & let Putin take back all former Soviet countries.

Obama has Putin in a major bind & Trump wants to give it all away. Trump is pro-Russia, not pro-USA

Last edited:
Rubber, glue, etc. I'm not the one admiring a commie dictator.

You dont admire Fidel Castro? Wow, you are a rarity in the Democratic Party, dude.
No, there are millions of other things that make you weird, like snorting Kool Aid powder and eating your dried boogers .

Yet here you are- admiring Vladimir Putin.

Former KGB, communist and oligarch who kills or imprisons those who disagree with him.

You know- like Castro used to do.

Thanks for proving my point to JimBowie.....that conservatives on this thread keep kissing Putin's ass....

And you righties call lefties commies.........bwahahaha....here you are kissing a commie's ass.

July 2, 2014
A Putin kind of communism

By Toby Westerman

Russian President Vladimir Putin has awarded the Order of Alexander Nevsky to the head of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation, Gennady Zyuganov.

Similarly, 21st century Russia has not truly advanced beyond the political models and paradigms associated with communist totalitarian aggression. Russia has pursued a steady course of state capitalism, and is far from having a free market or a free society; the economy is heavily regulated and nationalized, and includes mega-corporations which operate under government sanction and assistance, such as petroleum and natural gas giants Gazprom and Lukoil, which are under the control of a few well-heeled oligarchs, who have amassed wealth, influence, and power under government sanction.

Furthermore, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, a former KGB official, has pursued a program of systematic human rights abuses and violations against the freedoms and liberties of the Russian people.

Former Soviet Boss Gorbachev Says Putin Is More Communist Than He Was

Obama kissed Putin's ass and then sold him our uranium mines as a sign of submission. Hillary will sell him Yellowstone..

So - What is Putin going to do with uranium mines? He already has enough nukes to destroy the planet many times over. You are a very stupid person!

Obama installed our missile defense & first strike nukes near Russia's border. Putin can't do shit or he will be destroyed with no chance of getting his nukes launched at US.

You don't know where that uranium is headed and you call me stupid? Putin can do whatever he wants. You have a 50's mentality of who shoots first. That is no longer the scenario. Iran is going to produce a bomb assembly line. Dirty bombs will be going off in unison in cities all over our country and we won't even know which enemy to blame. One good EMP and we won't be launching anything. We won't even be able to call in the request...

Obama kissed Putin's ass and then sold him our uranium mines as a sign of submission. Hillary will sell him Yellowstone..

So - What is Putin going to do with uranium mines? He already has enough nukes to destroy the planet many times over. You are a very stupid person!

Obama installed our missile defense & first strike nukes near Russia's border. Putin can't do shit or he will be destroyed with no chance of getting his nukes launched at US.

You don't know where that uranium is headed and you call me stupid? Putin can do whatever he wants. You have a 50's mentality of who shoots first. That is no longer the scenario. Iran is going to produce a bomb assembly line. Dirty bombs will be going off in unison in cities all over our country and we won't even know which enemy to blame. One good EMP and we won't be launching anything. We won't even be able to call in the request...

And you know all this because? You've been listening to Trump? Bwahahaha.

Thanks for proving my point to JimBowie.....that conservatives on this thread keep kissing Putin's ass....

And you righties call lefties commies.........bwahahaha....here you are kissing a commie's ass.

I stated a fact. But of course, being a leftist, you jump to moronic conclusions. :lol: :lol:

Do you deny what I wrote is true? Prove it. Oh wait, your link shows I'm right.

Keep on derping.

July 2, 2014

By Toby Westerman

Russian President Vladimir Putin has awarded the Order of Alexander Nevsky to the head of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation, Gennady Zyuganov.

Similarly, 21st century Russia has not truly advanced beyond the political models and paradigms associated with communist totalitarian aggression. Russia has pursued a steady course of state capitalism, and is far from having a free market or a free society; the economy is heavily regulated and nationalized, and includes mega-corporations which operate under government sanction and assistance, such as petroleum and natural gas giants Gazprom and Lukoil, which are under the control of a few well-heeled oligarchs, who have amassed wealth, influence, and power under government sanction.

Furthermore, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, a former KGB official, has pursued a program of systematic human rights abuses and violations against the freedoms and liberties of the Russian people.

There is a difference between kissing ass and reality. Democrats are the ones in bed with Putin. He's had carte blanche to do whatever he wants, invade whomever he wants since our weakling took office. What do YOU think Obamb meant when he told his friend he would have more leeway his last year? Sounds more like a plan than a threat.

I stated a fact.

Which one was that? That Putin is a former KGB and alpha male? He is former KGB and male, don't know about the alpha....but how do you know he has no fear? Are you with him 24/7? Anyone can talk big....but Putin is just a bully. Bullies aren't fearless....just moronic.

But of course, being a leftist, you jump to moronic conclusions. :lol: :lol:

Keep on derping.

I was right....you are kissing Putin's ass, and you continue to do so. Not only are you un-American and unpatriotic, you are a commie lover, defending Putin. Keep on denying it, while at the same time proving it. Just like Trump.[/QUOTE]

I stated a fact.

Which one was that? That Putin is a former KGB and alpha male? He is former KGB and male, don't know about the alpha....but how do you know he has no fear? Are you with him 24/7? Anyone can talk big....but Putin is just a bully. Bullies aren't fearless....just moronic.

Keep on derping.

I was right....you are kissing Putin's ass, and you continue to do so. Not only are you un-American and unpatriotic, you are a commie lover, defending Putin. Keep on denying it, while at the same time proving it. Just like Trump.
[/QUOTE]
Russia isn't communist.

Just so you know.

July 2, 2014

By Toby Westerman

There is a difference between kissing ass and reality. Democrats are the ones in bed with Putin. He's had carte blanche to do whatever he wants, invade whomever he wants since our weakling took office. What do YOU think Obamb meant when he told his friend he would have more leeway his last year? Sounds more like a plan than a threat.

I don't know......praising Putin, not a US ally, seems a lot like "kissing ass" to me....and some righties here are tripping all over themselves praising Putin. If a leftie were to say that, conservatives would be going ballistic calling us commies and unpatriotic....but since it is them, you want to call it reality?

Obama is nowhere weak.....he just doesn't scream and got ape-shit like Trump does....spurting lies and not even caring because his supporters don't know the difference. Obama is Presidential....and as such, acts like it.

Trump kisses Putin's ass on a daily basis, and most of his supporters lap it up......Putin makes an ass out of Trump....manipulates him like a puppet and wants nothing better than to have him as President of the US, so Russia can control the US. Thanks Republicans.

You can pay Bill to get to Hillary. In 2010, then-US secretary of state Hillary Clinton was part of a US government committee that approves foreign purchases of US assets. She signed off on a deal that allowed Russia’s atomic energy agency to purchase Uranium One, a mining company behind one-fifth of US uranium production. Since 2005, investors in the mining concern, and specifically a financier named Frank Giustra, gave tens of millions to the Clinton Global Foundation, and in 2010, while the committee was considering the deal, a Russian investment bank paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a speech.

Failure to disclose. The Clinton Global Foundation had not previously disclosed $2.35 million donations from the Canadian chairman of Uranium One between 2009 and 2013, as Russia’s energy agency negotiated first a minority stake and eventually majority ownership of the company. This is despite an agreement with the Obama administration to disclose foreign donations.

Putting aside the question of the Clintons’ ethics, there’s a larger and more worrisome national security concern: Despite the Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s assertion that uranium from the mine can’t leave the US without its license, it has been shipped to Canada for refining under another company’s aegis, and 25% of it ends up outside the US.

Thanks Democrats for selling American land and 20% of a scarce and valuable resource to your friend, Putti to gift to Iran.
That's kissing ass to me.

This thread is great! Shows you just what kind of meatheads you have on the right .

By the way , putin is like 5 foot nothing . He is literrally the textbook definition of Napolean complex.

July 2, 2014

By Toby Westerman

I don't know......praising Putin, not a US ally, seems a lot like "kissing ass" to me....and some righties here are tripping all over themselves praising Putin. If a leftie were to say that, conservatives would be going ballistic calling us commies and unpatriotic....but since it is them, you want to call it reality?

Obama is nowhere weak.....he just doesn't scream and got ape-shit like Trump does....spurting lies and not even caring because his supporters don't know the difference. Obama is Presidential....and as such, acts like it.
Obama is in nowhere weak? He's weak in every possible way. He exudes weakness. Arnold Swartzeneggar sized him up for the weakling he was the very first time he met him. And the Iran deal, which we're finding out more and more of, is Obama weakness on the world stage for all our enemies, including Putin, to see.

I stated a fact.

Keep on derping.

I was right....you are kissing Putin's ass, and you continue to do so. Not only are you un-American and unpatriotic, you are a commie lover, defending Putin. Keep on denying it, while at the same time proving it. Just like Trump.

Oh, doubling down on "stating facts means .... whatever you say they mean?" ha ha ha haha

Fact: Putin is an alpha male. Here, apparently you need this: Alpha Male Characteristics

Fact: He is former KGB (pssst, former KGB = no fear)

To be the ruthless bastard who does this:

"Similarly, 21st century Russia has not truly advanced beyond the political models and paradigms associated with communist totalitarian aggression. Russia has pursued a steady course of state capitalism, and is far from having a free market or a free society; the economy is heavily regulated and nationalized, and includes mega-corporations which operate under government sanction and assistance, such as petroleum and natural gas giants Gazprom and Lukoil, which are under the control of a few well-heeled oligarchs, who have amassed wealth, influence, and power under government sanction.

Furthermore, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, a former KGB official, has pursued a program of systematic human rights abuses and violations against the freedoms and liberties of the Russian people."

you have to have no fear. Derping, derping Mertex. smh

I stated a fact.

Keep on derping.

Russia isn't communist.

Just so you know.[/QUOTE]

Or so you say............there is a communist party in Russia.

The Communists who ruled Russia for more than 70 years are still the second most powerful political force in the country.
Modern face of Russian communism

Wiki:
The Communist Party of the Russian Federation (CPRF; Russian: Коммунистическая Партия Российской Федерации; КПРФ; Kommunisticheskaya Partiya Rossiyskoy Federatsii, KPRF) is a communist party in Russia. The party is often viewed as the immediate successor of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, which was banned in 1991 by then-President Boris Yeltsin. It is the second largest political party in the Russian Federation, after United Russia. The youth organisation of the party is the Leninist Young Communist League. The party is administered by the Central Committee.

This thread is great! Shows you just what kind of meatheads you have on the right .

By the way , putin is like 5 foot nothing . He is literrally the textbook definition of Napolean complex.

He is textbook alpha-male former KGB. Don't let his size fool you.

He could squash whoever he wanted to like a bug. If not physically then however he wished.

pssst, don't take the above as some kind of admiration or praise. I'm telling you they way this guy is.

What ever else he is, he is also owner of 20% of our uranium, thanks to UN Democrats and leeway.

Leeway:
the amount of freedom to move or act that is available.
synonyms: freedom, scope, latitude, space, room, liberty, flexibility, license, free hand, free rein

Trump kisses Putin's ass on a daily basis, and most of his supporters lap it up......Putin makes an ass out of Trump....manipulates him like a puppet and wants nothing better than to have him as President of the US, so Russia can control the US. Thanks Republicans.

You can pay Bill to get to Hillary. In 2010, then-US secretary of state Hillary Clinton was part of a US government committee that approves foreign purchases of US assets. She signed off on a deal that allowed Russia’s atomic energy agency to purchase Uranium One, a mining company behind one-fifth of US uranium production. Since 2005, investors in the mining concern, and specifically a financier named Frank Giustra, gave tens of millions to the Clinton Global Foundation, and in 2010, while the committee was considering the deal, a Russian investment bank paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a speech.

Failure to disclose. The Clinton Global Foundation had not previously disclosed $2.35 million donations from the Canadian chairman of Uranium One between 2009 and 2013, as Russia’s energy agency negotiated first a minority stake and eventually majority ownership of the company. This is despite an agreement with the Obama administration to disclose foreign donations.

Putting aside the question of the Clintons’ ethics, there’s a larger and more worrisome national security concern: Despite the Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s assertion that uranium from the mine can’t leave the US without its license, it has been shipped to Canada for refining under another company’s aegis, and 25% of it ends up outside the US.

Thanks Democrats for selling American land and 20% of a scarce and valuable resource to your friend, Putti to gift to Iran.
That's kissing ass to me.

Quit listening to Trump, the liar.

On the other hand, just take a look at all the posts praising Putin from your conservative peers. Shameful!

Donald Trump inaccurately suggests Clinton got paid to approve Russia uranium deal

Trump’s claim is a reductive version of his source material’s findings and runs into several problems.

First, the State Department did approve of Russia’s gradual takeover of a company with significant U.S. uranium assets, but it didn’t act unilaterally. State was one of nine government agencies, not to mention independent federal and state nuclear regulators, that had to sign off on the deal.

Second, while nine people related to the company did donate to the Clinton Foundation, it’s unclear whether they were still involved in the company by the time of the Russian deal and stood to benefit from it.

Third, most of their Clinton Foundation donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential bid, before she could have known she would become secretary of state.

The bottom line: While the connections between the Clinton Foundation and the Russian deal may appear fishy, there’s simply no proof of any quid pro quo.

Did Clinton help Russia obtain uranium for donations? Nope

July 2, 2014

By Toby Westerman

Obama is in nowhere weak? He's weak in every possible way. He exudes weakness. Arnold Swartzeneggar sized him up for the weakling he was the very first time he met him. And the Iran deal, which we're finding out more and more of, is Obama weakness on the world stage for all our enemies, including Putin, to see.

Russia was also part of that deal. BOOM! Just blew your mind up!

Obama has been bitch slapping our enemies for years . Including Russia .

Forum List

Back