question and answer

TheDefiantOne

Gold Member
May 29, 2021
Question; what do you do when someone you can't stand is actually right about something?
Answer: even a broken clock is right twice a day. Get over it and deal with it.

Question; what do you do when someone you can't stand is actually right about something?

This is a problem when people's view of things is all emotional.

People who aren't all emotional will figure it out and just accept it.

Most people would just admit they were wrong, deal with it and get over it.

Or, you could use some twisted logic on why they're right.

Most people would just admit they were wrong, deal with it and get over it.

Or, you could use some twisted logic on why they're right.
why would one use "twisted logic" if it's already been determined that they are right by common sense standards and available, valid facts?

I don't know about everyone else, but I am a humble enough person to admit it whenever I am wrong. I am the first to admit that I don't know everything, after all, my natural hair color is blonde.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Not to imply that I dye my hair of course. For the record, I never have and I most likely never will.

I don't know?!? Why did you?
Obviously you don't understand, I'll elaborate: a broken clock (old style minute hand, hour hand, second hand) shows only 1 point in time when it stops.....a functioning clock passes that fixed time twice during a 24 hour period.

In life, all human beings have some common ground they share. So it's not surprising that even those who are at odds on a lot of social issues sometimes have at least one or two things in common that they like or hate. Hence the adage. Capice'?

I'm too old. I see the same things day after day, year after year.

The young are hopeful and optimistic, that's where change happens. But the old are pessimistic, and that's what stops things going crazy and mental.
Oh, I don't know....I was was considered pessimistic when I was young...I called it realistic. But despite my better judgement, a little hope always manages to stay with me...even to this day. But I'm still grouchy! :wink:

Oh, I don't know....I was was considered pessimistic when I was young...I called it realistic. But despite my better judgement, a little hope always manages to stay with me...even to this day. But I'm still grouchy! :wink:

Sure, I'm the same, but most people don't want reality. They live in their fantasy worlds and they get excited about those people who develop their fantasy world, like Trump.

Forum List

Back