Question about this ongoing race war.

I'd like to ask for a link where I supposedly have complained that I could not use the N word. Shall I wait?

Ok, if you want to be pedantic about it, you complained about people getting fired for using the N-word.
But, that's not what you originally said. You SAID I complained I MYSELF could not use the N word. YOU made it out to seem I WANT to say the N word. NOW you are saying I complained about someone getting fired for using the N word. Which is it? And where is the link?

I think you might consider it a war if you or a family member were the target.

The "target"?

:lol:

Who is it that you think is "targeting" you, clown?
The only one looking like a clown right now is you. Did you have fun derailing my thread while trolling?

I responded to your thread - rather directly. That you didn't like my response does not "derailment" make.
No, you accused me of suggesting people go join a hate group, then questioned my intent on the OP while ignoring the rest of my comments in this DISCUSSION. I didn't like your response because those responses are falsehoods.

What "comments" of yours in this DISCUSSION do you think I "ignored"?
Try re reading post #4.

There is no race war. There is nothing even remotely resembling a race war taking place. The entire premise of the OP should be dismissed.
No, it should not be dismissed. Perhaps "war" is the wrong term, but there IS major...yes MAJOR....race problems rampant around us all. ALL. To say nothing of the sort is happening is ludicrous. A town was burned down, NINE blacks were murdered while in church, people are fired for what they write on a check, yadda yadda. Is this what is wrong? PEOPLE refusing to SEE?

I'd like to ask for a link where I supposedly have complained that I could not use the N word. Shall I wait?

Ok, if you want to be pedantic about it, you complained about people getting fired for using the N-word.
But, that's not what you originally said. You SAID I complained I MYSELF could not use the N word. YOU made it out to seem I WANT to say the N word. NOW you are saying I complained about someone getting fired for using the N word. Which is it? And where is the link?

If you're not butthurt that you can't say the N-word, that's fine. Good for you.

The doesn't change any of they other nonsense in the OP that you're butthurt about.

It's usually a safe bet that when someone whines about the NAACP being unfair, and how persecuted white people are, then the N-word thing is true as well.

The "target"?

Where did I say anyone was "targeting" me? Oh wait, don't tell me. It's there, I just don't see it, right? :lol:

Ok, if you don't believe that you're being "targeted", who exactly do you think is being targeted?
I'm not letting you off the hook that easily. Show us where I said I was being targeted. You said it, back it up or admit you're a liar.

Since you clearly consider it a war, I assumed that you were talking about yourself. If not, that's fine - I was wrong.

So who is it that you think is being "targeted"?
I'm sure the families of these two victims probably feel like their sons were targeted, don't you think?

WATCH Man convicted of torturing and killing two white teens stuns courtroom with Black Lives Matter speech KFOR.com

There is no race war. There is nothing even remotely resembling a race war taking place. The entire premise of the OP should be dismissed.

I disagree. It's not a war in the sense of traditional warfare, it's a war in the sense that anger is bubbling under the surface and is coming out.
A lot of it is to do with poverty and govts that are controlled by big business which has no interest spending money on sorting society out.
However black people, due to historical reasons, are basically at the butt end of all of this because more of them are in poverty per capita than white people.

No, it should not be dismissed. Perhaps "war" is the wrong term, but there IS major...yes MAJOR....race problems rampant around us all. ALL. To say nothing of the sort is happening is ludicrous. A town was burned down, NINE blacks were murdered while in church, people are fired for what they write on a check, yadda yadda. Is this what is wrong? PEOPLE refusing to SEE?

No town was "burned down", the shooting in the church was by a lunatic, and people have been getting fired for bullshit reasons since the dawn of time.

A waiter I worked years ago with was fired because a table made up a similar bullshit reason to not pay the check.

If you're not butthurt that you can't say the N-word, that's fine. Good for you.

The doesn't change any of they other nonsense in the OP that you're butthurt about.

It's usually a safe bet that when someone whines about the NAACP being unfair, and how persecuted white people are, then the N-word thing is true as well.
Wow. You are swinging blindly everywhere right now, aren't ya? I didn't know that starting a discussion about the problems we are all facing is called whining or being butthurt. My butt feels just fine, sparky. The one that seems to be butthurt is you.

The "target"?

Where did I say anyone was "targeting" me? Oh wait, don't tell me. It's there, I just don't see it, right? :lol:

Ok, if you don't believe that you're being "targeted", who exactly do you think is being targeted?
I'm not letting you off the hook that easily. Show us where I said I was being targeted. You said it, back it up or admit you're a liar.

Since you clearly consider it a war, I assumed that you were talking about yourself. If not, that's fine - I was wrong.

I'm sure the families of these two victims probably feel like their sons were targeted, don't you think?

WATCH Man convicted of torturing and killing two white teens stuns courtroom with Black Lives Matter speech KFOR.com

Those kids were killed in a drug deal gone bad, not in your imaginary race war.

Wow. You are swinging blindly everywhere right now, aren't ya? I didn't know that starting a discussion about the problems we are all facing is called whining or being butthurt. My butt feels just fine, sparky. The one that seems to be butthurt is you.

"White Men Can't Jump" is a "problem" that you're facing?

I mean, it was a shitty movie. But I can't help but get a kick out of Rosie Perez, and Ive never really felt persecuted by it.

I disagree. It's not a war in the sense of traditional warfare, it's a war in the sense that anger is bubbling under the surface and is coming out.
A lot of it is to do with poverty and govts that are controlled by big business which has no interest spending money on sorting society out.
However black people, due to historical reasons, are basically at the butt end of all of this because more of them are in poverty per capita than white people.
So since you seem to have sense and able to discuss this topic, what are your thoughts about whites joining hate groups since they MAY feel that no matter what they do, the odds are now stacked against them by other whites or blacks or any race not of their own? I tried to google to see if I could find any stats on memberships on racist groups but couldn't find what I was looking for. My worry is, IF whites are getting more angered along with blacks...and membership swells.....ALL of us are in for some major problems. BIG problems.
(But Doc seems to think my motive is to suggest people do what I just said I was fearful of, and I should go ahead and join the KKK since obviously to him, that is what I want to do. Eye roll)

So since you seem to have sense and able to discuss this topic, what are your thoughts about whites joining hate groups since they MAY feel that no matter what they do, the odds are now stacked against them by other whites or blacks or any race not of their own? I tried to google to see if I could find any stats on memberships on racist groups but couldn't find what I was looking for. My worry is, IF whites are getting more angered along with blacks...and membership swells.....ALL of us are in for some major problems. BIG problems.
(But Doc seems to think my motive is to suggest people do what I just said I was fearful of, and I should go ahead and join the KKK since obviously to him, that is what I want to do. Eye roll)

Trying to concern troll your way out of this thread isn't going to work.

I mean, it was a shitty movie. But I can't help but get a kick out of Rosie Perez, and Ive never really felt persecuted by it.
It was an example. But you know that already. You grabbed it to troll me about it just as you are doing with anything else I happen to say. No worries. Just filling up my documents page with every post you make concerning my posts...and your own responses. That ain't butthurt. That's covering my butt.

Of course not. Your warped mind is already made up.

It was an example. But you know that already. You grabbed it to troll me about it just as you are doing with anything else I happen to say. No worries. Just filling up my documents page with every post you make concerning my posts...and your own responses. That ain't butthurt. That's covering my butt.

It's actually paranoia and delusions of persecution.

But I'm not your shrink, it's not my problem.

What exactly do you think "White Men Can't Jump" is an example of?

Of course not. Your warped mind is already made up.

That there's no "race war" going on? You're damn right.

I live in Oakland, surrounded by black people. Not a single one of them is at war with me, nor I with them.

Those kids were killed in a drug deal gone bad, not in your imaginary race war.
So because they wanted to buy drugs (allegedly but no proof provided) they weren't targeted, is that what you're saying? Or are you saying they deserved to be tortured and murdered? BTW, this is the statement by one of the defendants.

“I’d like to say sorry to the families of Aiyanna Jones, Michael Brown, Eric Garner. I want to apologize to them for not being able to get justice for their loved ones who was murdered in cold blood – and in respect for the peaceful protest, I want to say, ‘hands up don’t shoot.’ Black lives matter – that’s it your honor.”

I wonder if HE thinks there's a race war going on.

It's actually paranoia and delusions of persecution.

But I'm not your shrink, it's not my problem.

What exactly do you think "White Men Can't Jump" is an example of?
You have delusions of thinking you know my intent. What it really is, is self projection and you need a scapegoat. Me.

If you are so out of it that you don't know an example from the OP, then my explanation means nothing since your mind is already made up. Why bother? YOU are the one that wants to continue to attack the poster instead of addressing the post.

Forum List

Back