Question about the Drone usage in Afghanistan:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
Did the Biden administration get permission from the Taliban Government to use a drone to kill Ayman al-Zawahri and if not they did they use a drone in Afghanistan illegally?

Now before some of you jump on me let me be clear I am happy he is dead but we must also remember Afghanistan is a sovereign nation and did we get permission from the Taliban Government to carry out this operation?

Did the Biden administration get permission from the Taliban Government to use a drone to kill Ayman al-Zawahri and if not they did they use a drone in Afghanistan illegally?

Now before some of you jump on me let me be clear I am happy he is dead but we must also remember Afghanistan is a sovereign nation and did we get permission from the Taliban Government to carry out this operation?

~~~~~~
OMG..., Have the Taliban lived up to the Dowa agreement agreed to by Joey Xi Bai Dung?
Do you know where those drones are based?

~~~~~~
OMG..., Have the Taliban lived up to the Dowa agreement agreed to by Joey Xi Bai Dung?
Do you know where those drones are based?
I am just asking a question and just wondering did Biden get their permission to kill that asshole…

Also it make me wonder how long before people realize the Taliban most likely gave the U.S. the information while playing like they just didn’t know!!!

I am just asking a question and just wondering did Biden get their permission to kill that asshole…

Also it make me wonder how long before people realize the Taliban most likely gave the U.S. the information while playing like they just didn’t know!!!
You aren't very schooled in how the US and most sovereign nations with the power to act conduct business. If the US feels they have been wronged or they have a case against a criminal abroad, they don't ask for permission. They act. Pertinent cases are Grenada, Libya (Ghaddafy, twice), Pakistan, Osama Bin Ladin, etc.

You aren't very schooled in how the US and most sovereign nations with the power to act conduct business. If the US feels they have been wronged or they have a case against a criminal abroad, they don't ask for permission. They act. Pertinent cases are Grenada, Libya (Ghaddafy, twice), Pakistan, Osama Bin Ladin, etc.
~~~~~~
Except when countries like Saudia Arabia do it...

~~~~~~
Except when countries like Saudia Arabia do it...
Only to pearl clutching democrats who figure they have to ask permission to be free. These SJW need to understand that they can't project their morality on other sovereign nations. They can't do it with Griner in Russia and they can't dictate to SA how they choose to punish their own citizens. Khashoggi was a Saudi national. The US wouldn't listen to another country regarding how they mete out justice to their nationals and other countries should be free to do the same. The US needs to mind their own business.

Forum List

Back