Question about Noah.

So how many years ago? Like 5000? Less? Because that's not enough time for, what was it, 8 people to evolve into all the different kinds of humans that there are today. And for all the animals that they had on the Ark to evolve into the millions of species there are today. Do you agree?
you asked me that question before and I answered it.....apparently you didn't bother to read my answer then......go back and do so now....if you have difficulty finding it, look for comments about Mitochondrial Eve......

and no, I do not believe it would take millions of years for the species we have today to evolve.......millions of years are only necessary if you believe evolution is the result of random shit happening randomly.......intelligent design does not need millions of years.......
As if I'm going to go searching through this shit pile, lol. Either answer the question or admit that you have no clue.
why would I admit I have no clue when I gave you a perfectly good answer the first time you asked.....its not my fault you don't read the threads you post in......

So you think that 5000 years is enough time to evolve 8 people into everyone? Because 5000 years ago puts us in the pyramid era and there were already millions of people by then. (Creation has been calculated to about 4004BC).
no you simple minded twit.....I do not think that 5000 years is enough time for people to evolve......I don't even think 5000 years is enough to get your head out of your ass and realize I don't believe it happened 5000 years ago.....
So how long ago did it happen? You tell me.
And if you're so sure that you answered the other question, post me a link, I have no idea what you're talking about.
fine, be lazy......the last time I was asked the same question, my reply was "sorry...I don't have a date......nor do I need one.....however, I will point out that studies of DNA have shown that all humans currently in existence are the descendants of a single woman who lived sometime between 50k and 500k (likely 120k-150k) years ago.....that might be a likely target...."
Do you have a link to a credible source?

So how many years ago? Like 5000? Less? Because that's not enough time for, what was it, 8 people to evolve into all the different kinds of humans that there are today. And for all the animals that they had on the Ark to evolve into the millions of species there are today. Do you agree?
you asked me that question before and I answered it.....apparently you didn't bother to read my answer then......go back and do so now....if you have difficulty finding it, look for comments about Mitochondrial Eve......

and no, I do not believe it would take millions of years for the species we have today to evolve.......millions of years are only necessary if you believe evolution is the result of random shit happening randomly.......intelligent design does not need millions of years.......
As if I'm going to go searching through this shit pile, lol. Either answer the question or admit that you have no clue.

So you think that 5000 years is enough time to evolve 8 people into everyone? Because 5000 years ago puts us in the pyramid era and there were already millions of people by then. (Creation has been calculated to about 4004BC).

Statisticians think that is exactly enough time... It fact, we are spot on as far as population is concerned, if the flood happened. Look at how many people should be here if the flood didn't happen:
Human Population Evidence for a Young Earth

Where are all of your people?
Sure, mathematically, 8 people could possibly multiply to the number of people that we have now, but is it enough time for those 8 people to have evolved into all the different Asians, pigmies, Indians, Arabs, assorted bush people...?
But why do people of different races look different?
What are you talking about? Please explain.

At least I have something to declare. All you have are insults and denial. You put up no facts nor do you dispute anything anyone else puts up. You simply dismiss wholesale without debate.

Is Evolution Science - Creation Studies Institute
You actually don't age anything to declare.

Failed English too, I see.
That won't support your lack of a defendable argument.

Where's your half-man - half-bird again? Actually, if the earth was 4 1/2 billion years old, the population would be more than the earth could hold. The population actually supports an earth age of 6,000 years.

people who don't believe in or understand science really shouldn't pontificate about it.

now let's pretend that the earth is 6,000 years old and dinosaurs existed with man.

:cuckoo:

While people who can't defend their beliefs should cast no stones at others. Where's your transitional specimen?

Statisticians think that is exactly enough time... It fact, we are spot on as far as population is concerned, if the flood happened. Look at how many people should be here if the flood didn't happen:

Sure, mathematically, 8 people could possibly multiply to the number of people that we have now, but is it enough time for those 8 people to have evolved into all the different Asians, pigmies, Indians, Arabs, assorted bush people...?
?

?
You can't even explain your own answer? :lol:

You actually don't age anything to declare.

Where's your half-man - half-bird again? Actually, if the earth was 4 1/2 billion years old, the population would be more than the earth could hold. The population actually supports an earth age of 6,000 years.

people who don't believe in or understand science really shouldn't pontificate about it.

now let's pretend that the earth is 6,000 years old and dinosaurs existed with man.

While people who can't defend their beliefs should cast no stones at others. Where's your transitional specimen?
(Wow. Talk about your serendipitous timing.)

This is from National Geographic May 19th 2009, five years ago:
"MISSING LINK" FOUND: New Fossil Links Humans, Lemurs?
The fossil, he says, bridges the evolutionary split between higher primates such as monkeys, apes, and humans and their more distant relatives such as lemurs.

"This is the first link to all humans," Hurum, of the Natural History Museum in Oslo, Norway, said in a statement. Ida represents "the closest thing we can get to a direct ancestor."

Ida, properly known as Darwinius masillae, has a unique anatomy. The lemur-like skeleton features primate-like characteristics, including grasping hands, opposable thumbs, clawless digits with nails, and relatively short limbs.
(Bolding mine)
Yep, there it is. Five years ago 47 million year old lemur fossil was found that cleared up all that evolutionary assuming stuff. If religion tried to pull a rabbit out of a hat like this we would get laughed out of the room but when 'science' does it, well, that is deductive reasoning.

Trust me, I went through the exact same process of believing but at some point common sense will simply tell you there is a God. Anything other explanation just gets to difficult to justify.

[What ever happened to our 'quote' button and preview post ability?]

?
You asked me to explain. What part do you not understand: 'people', 'different', 'races', 'look', 'different'? You want a link to a dictionary or something?

why would I admit I have no clue when I gave you a perfectly good answer the first time you asked.....its not my fault you don't read the threads you post in......

no you simple minded twit.....I do not think that 5000 years is enough time for people to evolve......I don't even think 5000 years is enough to get your head out of your ass and realize I don't believe it happened 5000 years ago.....
And if you're so sure that you answered the other question, post me a link, I have no idea what you're talking about.
fine, be lazy......the last time I was asked the same question, my reply was "sorry...I don't have a date......nor do I need one.....however, I will point out that studies of DNA have shown that all humans currently in existence are the descendants of a single woman who lived sometime between 50k and 500k (likely 120k-150k) years ago.....that might be a likely target...."
wtf.....you've never heard of mitochondrial eve?.......
will you consider Scientific American to be a credible source.....here's an article about DNA studies about both the genetic Adam and the genetic Eve....
Genetic Adam and Eve did not live too far apart in time Nature News Comment

The fossil, he says, bridges the evolutionary split between higher primates such as monkeys, apes, and humans and their more distant relatives such as lemurs.

"This is the first link to all humans," Hurum, of the Natural History Museum in Oslo, Norway, said in a statement. Ida represents "the closest thing we can get to a direct ancestor."

Ida, properly known as Darwinius masillae, has a unique anatomy. The lemur-like skeleton features primate-like characteristics, including grasping hands, opposable thumbs, clawless digits with nails, and relatively short limbs.
(Bolding mine)
Yep, there it is. Five years ago 47 million year old lemur fossil was found that cleared up all that evolutionary assuming stuff. If religion tried to pull a rabbit out of a hat like this we would get laughed out of the room but when 'science' does it, well, that is deductive reasoning.

Trust me, I went through the exact same process of believing but at some point common sense will simply tell you there is a God. Anything other explanation just gets to difficult to justify.

Trust me. I have no reason to trust you.

Did you happen to miss that the silly "missing link" terminology was abandoned by paleontologists back in the 1960's?

will you consider Scientific American to be a credible source.....here's an article about DNA studies about both the genetic Adam and the genetic Eve....

You somehow missed it. The article is not referencing a literal A&E.

Take the time to read the articles you post. Otherwise, you make yourself look the ignorant boob you look like when you presume a literal A&E.

Take the time to read the articles you post. Otherwise, you make yourself look the ignorant boob you look like when you presume a literal A&E.
are you really as stupid as you look?......we aren't even discussing the biblical Adam and Eve.......we're discussing the flood and whether it would be scientifically possible for all of humanity to have descended from one woman since it occurred.......

(Bolding mine)

Did you happen to miss that the silly "missing link" terminology was abandoned by paleontologists back in the 1960's?
That line obviously was not for you and sorry, I missed the memo.

?
You asked me to explain. What part do you not understand: 'people', 'different', 'races', 'look', 'different'? You want a link to a dictionary or something?
I see you are taking a while. To save you some time searching: Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online

(Bolding mine)

Did you miss the memo that your "Missing Link" is no such thing?

Don't you find it interesting that the peer review process provides the means for examination by independent agents?

But, as we know, this is why the Fundamentalist Christian ministries do not publish in the Journal Nature

Controversial Ida Fossil No Missing Link - CBS News

Experts protested that Ida wasn't even a close relative. And now a new analysis supports their reaction.

In fact, Ida is as far removed from the monkey-ape-human ancestry as a primate could be, says Erik Seiffert of Stony Brook University in New York.

He and his colleagues compared 360 specific anatomical features of 117 living and extinct primate species to draw up a family tree. They report the results in Thursday's issue of the journal Nature.

?
I see you are taking a while. To save you some time searching: Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online
obviously its the 'why' that's giving him the most trouble.....

are you really as stupid as you look?......we aren't even discussing the biblical Adam and Eve.......we're discussing the flood and whether it would be scientifically possible for all of humanity to have descended from one woman since it occurred.......

It's you, "angry fundie man", who is discussing the Flood tale. That discussion is not taking place among the relevant science community as there is no evidence to support such tales and fables.

What discussion is there to be had about all of humanity descending from one woman when there was no flood.

You're even more befuddled as there was not one woman left after the tales and fable of the flood. There was Noah and his immediate family, you know, incestuous and familial relations required to repopulate the earth.

(Bolding mine)

Don't you find it interesting that the peer review process provides the means for examination by independent agents?

But, as we know, this is why the Fundamentalist Christian ministries do not publish in the Journal Nature

Experts protested that Ida wasn't even a close relative. And now a new analysis supports their reaction.

In fact, Ida is as far removed from the monkey-ape-human ancestry as a primate could be, says Erik Seiffert of Stony Brook University in New York.

He and his colleagues compared 360 sapecific anatomical features of 117 living and extinct primate species to draw up a family tree. They report the results in Thursday's issue of the journal Nature.
Wait, so you are saying that the best/only missing link evidence was thrown out five months after it was announced? So you are saying there no candidate for a missing link whatsoever in a day and age where supposedly we pretty much know everything? Taz must be feeling so abandoned.

?
obviously its the 'why' that's giving him the most trouble.....
I was half expecting a, "They don't." or something equally oblivious to reality.

(Bolding mine)

He and his colleagues compared 360 sapecific anatomical features of 117 living and extinct primate species to draw up a family tree. They report the results in Thursday's issue of the journal Nature.
Wait, so you are saying that the best/only missing link evidence was thrown out five months after it was announced? So you are saying there no candidate for a missing link whatsoever in a day and age where supposedly we pretty much know everything? Taz must be feeling so abandoned.

Read what I provided to you. There was no "missing link".

As opposed to religious dogma that unchanging even when it shown to be false, the process of science is open to modify and adjust as new data becomes available.

Did you know that rattling bones and reading tea leaves will not cure a bacterial infection but modern medicine can?

From your link: "this Adam was by no means the only man alive at his time." How do you explain this?
And this "This woman, the researchers concluded, probably lived in Africa around 200,000 years ago. The finding provided evidence for the theory that modern humans evolved in Africa before migrating to other continents." 200,000 years ago? "evolved"? This is not bible worthy?
How about this: "Yet comparable studies later found that Adam, the common ancestor of the portion of the Y chromosome that passes from father to son, lived roughly 100,000 years ago." Adam and Eve lived 100,000 years apart? In the garden of Eden? Huh?
Let's start with these questions before proceeding.

Forum List

Back