Question about Commercials (NFL Players)

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Can’t find it online but I sort of think it has to be there.

Does anyone else remember a commercial where two NFL players are checking into a hotel at the Pro Bowl and the desk clerk gives each their key. I thought it was Peyton Manning and Marshall Faulk but apparently I’m wrong about that. .

Anyway, the clerk says “Mr. Manning you’re in 240” and “Mr. Faulk, you’re in 815” or whatever the room numbers were.

The rest of the commercial the camera shows each on the phone ordering room service for the other sending them 500 sandwiches, a bathtub full of chili, a goat and a few other things.

I must have the player’s names wrong or the circumstances wrong; does anyone recall a similar commercial?

I have this person on ignore, but will give my two cents on why I will never eat at a Pizza Hut ever again...why have NFL players do commercials when you can show kids how to act, like a fucking savages....and then the left wonders why the blacks are so violent....

Can’t find it online but I sort of think it has to be there.

Does anyone else remember a commercial where two NFL players are checking into a hotel at the Pro Bowl and the desk clerk gives each their key. I thought it was Peyton Manning and Marshall Faulk but apparently I’m wrong about that. .

Anyway, the clerk says “Mr. Manning you’re in 240” and “Mr. Faulk, you’re in 815” or whatever the room numbers were.

The rest of the commercial the camera shows each on the phone ordering room service for the other sending them 500 sandwiches, a bathtub full of chili, a goat and a few other things.

I must have the player’s names wrong or the circumstances wrong; does anyone recall a similar commercial?

I don't remember it candy, Peyton is in alot of commercials try to secure his future..

Forum List

Back