QPub Marjorie Taylor Greene caught in another lie.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
A spokesperson for Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's former school said that the Georgia Republican was not one of the hostage victims in an ordeal Greene has used to explain her strong Second Amendment stance in recent days.

Greene has been referring to a 1990 incident at her Forsyth County, Georgia school, to explain why it was OK that she harassed and name-called David Hogg, a survivor of the Parkland school shooting, who's a prominent gun control activist.

'To our knowledge, she was not in either classroom,' school spokeswoman Jennifer Caracciolo told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution after speaking with a retired teacher who was among the hostages.

QPub and Republican superstar, Marjorie Taylor-Greene, was caught in a lie that she was “a hostage” in a school shooting. So she harassed a teenager and while doing so was lying to his face. What trash.

Last edited:
A spokesperson for Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's former school said that the Georgia Republican was not one of the hostage victims in an ordeal Greene has used to explain her strong Second Amendment stance in recent days.

Greene has been referring to a 1990 incident at her Forsyth County, Georgia school, to explain why it was OK that she harassed and name-called David Hogg, a survivor of the Parkland school shooting, who's a prominent gun control activist.

'To our knowledge, she was not in either classroom,' school spokeswoman Jennifer Caracciolo told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution after speaking with a retired teacher who was among the hostages.

QPub and Republican superstar, Marjorie Taylor-Greene, was caught in a lie that she was “a hostage” in a school shooting. So she harassed a teenager and while doing so was lying to his face. What trash.

What a joke. Like any of you would even know what a lie is. Your entire narrative is a lie so it seems normal.

is this from that Atlantic magazine anonomous source ?

What a joke. Like any of you would even know what a lie is. Your entire narrative is a lie so it seems normal.
#ImpeachJohnLaw !!

When did she claim to be among the hostages at her school? Please provide a link for this allegation. Your article doesn't say that. Thanks.

When did she claim to be among the hostages at her school? Please provide a link for this allegation. Your article doesn't say that. Thanks.
It is right in the article. Please read every word.

You certainly have a fetish for dildos and cucumbers. But for heavens sake, keep your personal love life out of this thread. Please try to stay on topic.

I thought I was, slaw. I was merely reflecting the quality of your topical material when it comes to thinking of you! You idiots witch hunts punishing a congress-lady for NOTHING SHE HAS DONE while in office is going to come back to bite you on the ass big-time. I commend the woman and there is actually a case to be made for much of what she says! She has more stones than most of the rest of the GOP put together.

I DISOWN the GOP now and forever. They are an impotent joke wrapped within a travesty characterized best by Mitch sitting at the inauguration with mussed hair with face covered in silence.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
It's curtains for Greene when the gigantic (and I mean gigantic) political activist Media Matters targets her and analyzes every freaking work she speaks. Too bad we can't depend on Media Matters to analyze the idiocy coming out of Biden/

A deflection from the QOP.

What a surprise.

What a surprise.
Are you going with QOP? I dunno, Q Old Party doesn’t do it for me - I’m partial to GQP, Grand Q Party. It sounds more like AmeriKKKa to me.

What she actually said on the House floor:

I understand how terrible it is because when I was 16 years old in 11th grade, my school was a gun-free school zone and one of my schoolmates brought guns to school and took our entire school hostage. And that happened right down the hall from my classroom. I know the fear that David Hogg had that day. I know the fear that these kids have.​
This is the statement to which The Daily Mail is referring in its article derived from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

She doesn't say that she was personally held hostage by the gunman, let alone say that she was among the hostages that were taken at gunpoint from the two classrooms from which the hostages were drawn. Nor does she say that her classroom was one of the two. The author manipulates the facts of the incident and the statements made by the direct witnesses of the incident to imply something that Taylor-Green doesn't say.

Do you see the problem now?

You certainly have a fetish for dildos and cucumbers. But for heavens sake, keep your personal love life out of this thread. Please try to stay on topic.
That’s quite a 180 from your topic sentence

Maybe your girl AOC got her made up story from her! Dang!

What a surprise.
Are you going with QOP? I dunno, Q Old Party doesn’t do it for me - I’m partial to GQP, Grand Q Party. It sounds more like AmeriKKKa to me.
Interesting. I like it.

In the article...

Greene described the incident happening 'right down the hall from my classroom' and said the gunman 'took our entire school hostage'

What Greene actually said on the House floor:

I understand how terrible it is because when I was 16 years old in 11th grade, my school was a gun-free school zone and one of my schoolmates brought guns to school and took our entire school hostage. And that happened right down the hall from my classroom. I know the fear that David Hogg had that day. I know the fear that these kids have.​

That is the statement to which the Daily Mail is referring in its report derived from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Greene doesn't say that she was personally held hostage by the gunman, let alone say that she was among the hostages of the two classrooms from which the hostages were drawn. Nor does she say that her classroom was one of the two. The author manipulates the facts of the incident and the statements made by the administrative official and a direct witness to the incident in such a way as to imply something that Taylor-Green doesn't actually say, while, incidentally, the same hysterically demonizes Greene's behavior when she confronted that rank imbecile David Hogg . . . as if Greene has no right to speak freely in public, as if she said anything viciously untoward to Hogg in that confrontation.

Behold the victim-mongering gibberish from the Daily Mail:

Greene has been referring to a 1990 incident in her Forsyth County school to explain why it was OK that she harassed gun control activist David Hogg. . . .​
. . . Greene has brought up the gun incident at her school to explain why it was OK for her to attack David Hogg . . . a Parkland school shooting survivor and a gun control activist.​

Do you see the problem now?

In the article, the Daily Mail also reports on the statement Greene made in a press conference after her speech on the congressional floor:

On Friday, she talked about how one of her schoolmates 'brought three guns to school on a schoolbus in a duffel bag, brought them into the school in the first period class because he was very upset at two of his classmates.'​
'He pulled out his weapon ... the coach in the classroom knocked him to the floor. He was able to reach in and get another one of his guns, fired his weapon, took control of our school and we were held hostage for five hours,' Greene continued.​
News reports from the time basically line up with her account.​

See full text of that press conference here (7:21): Marjorie Taylor Greene Press Conference After Removal From Committee Roles Transcript February 5 - Rev

What Greene actually meant by took our entire school hostage and took control of our school and we were held hostage for five hours strikes me as a matter of interpretation and clarification, given that people tend to collectively identify with traumatic incidents involving persons they know intimately.

In any event, it's abundantly clear to me as one who is not given to hysterics that the aim behind the report of the Atlantic Journal-Constitution and especially that of the Daily Mail is to emotionally manipulate the reader's understanding of things.

"Greene doesn't say that she was personally held hostage by the gunman, let alone say that she was among the hostages of the two classrooms from which the hostages were drawn. Nor does she say that her classroom was one of the two. The author manipulates the facts of the incident and the statements made by the administrative official and a direct witness to the incident in such a way as to imply something that Taylor-Green doesn't actually say, while, incidentally, the same hysterically demonizes Greene's behavior when she confronted that rank imbecile David Hogg . . . as if Greene has no right to speak freely in public, as if she said anything viciously untoward to Hogg in that confrontation."
I hope this ends the gaslighting by the little liars on the left.
Marjorie Taylor Greene is frequently a target of the left and by this we can infer she alarms and frightens
them.

Green lady bad... derp

The fact Democrats hate green lady so much can only mean she is being effective.

Forum List

Back