QAnon: The search for Q

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

You're going to be very disappointed when it turns out "Q" is a fabrication of the DemoKKKrat party.
Have you seen the doc in the OP?

What the hell does that have to do with my OP? Stay on subject or take a hike. Have you seen the doc or not?

You really are quite stupid.

The "Q" is just a focal point used by the Reich to keep mindless drones like you filled with hatred and rage.

I have never met anyone on this board or anywhere else who promoted QAnon. Other than the rage and hatred from you Nazis, there is nothing coming from Q at all.
Ok dude, I get it. The Dems are crazy Nazis and you hate them. Your shit is old. I’m here talking about a documentary. If you haven’t seen it then go away or go watch it. I don’t care if you know Q people or not, has nothing to do with this discussion.
Q people..... :laughing0301:
Yes people who follow Q. I’m curious what they think of a documentary that’s about them. What’s funny?

Q is Trump. This was proven through statistical probability of the same exact coincidences happening repeatedly being a mathematical impossibility

Nah, Q is needed by the Reich because Trump is gone. The Nazi party needs a new focal point to focus the hatred of the drones on.

Hatred is the glue that binds the Reich - the democrats MUST foster hatred continually.
BEST Post of the day...I can go play golf now....

It’s not a straw man it’s an actual person or network of people spreading information. You can call it fake and evil. You can call it informative and eye opening. I’m just having a discussion about it. Why are you already so angry and accusatory? Have you seen the doc I’m talking about?

Oh?

Then link to a few of Q's posts?

Wait, you can't - there aren't any. There are only posts from you Nazis about your hatred of Q.

Without your hatred, there would be no evidence of this "Q" at all.

The Reich needs a golem, a bogyman to keep the drones focused. Q is your enemy - you must band together with the Reich to defeat Q.
Dude, watch the series this thread is about or go somewhere else. You don’t know what your talking about because you haven’t seen the subject. You’re just here spreading ignorant and hateful shit. What’s up with that?

Hahahahahahaha. ReRead your last statement and tell me again who is fostering hate! Wow that’s good.

The Reich cannot exist without inciting morons like you into a frenzy of hatred. Trump has been the catalyst to trigger you for the last 5 years, but Trump is gone. The democrat party must focus your hate on a new target. So we have your straw man - Q

1612284485625.png

There is that Q word again that has libtards so freaked out....
Have you seen the doc I’m talking about or are you just here to toss ignorant insults about something you haven’t seen?
I do not know what Qanon is and no one has been able to tell me what it is or where it began....but you tards are sure whacked out over it....
I literally just wrote an OP with a link to a 3 part series that investigated the origin and identity of Q and asked about thoughts. If you don’t know what QAnon is and you want to join a thread about it then why don’t you watch the series and then share your thoughts?! Otherwise, what are you doing here?

Trump and Putin stole the 2016 election, didnt they?
Not to my knowledge. What does that have to do with this discussion? Stop trying to derail the thread. Go watch the doc so you can actually contribute to the discussion or beat it.

Beat it?

For years left wingliars like you claimed Trump and Putin stole the 2016 election.

Left wingers have no credibility.
I don’t care if left wingers have credibility or not. That’s not what this discussion is about. It’s about a documentary. If you haven’t seen it then you are not informed enough to join the discussion.

Joe Bidens mouth is Xis cock holster.
Reported
To whom?....Xi?.....

Q is Trump. This was proven through statistical probability of the same exact coincidences happening repeatedly being a mathematical impossibility
I don’t think so. Have you seen the doc in the OP?
It takes a 3 part series to explain what Qanon is?.....now I know its a lefty fabrication....
How about you watch so you can explain what specifically you think is fabricated. The majority of it is interviews with Q followers. But you wouldn’t know that would you?

Hahahahahahaha. ReRead your last statement and tell me again who is fostering hate! Wow that’s good.

The Reich cannot exist without inciting morons like you into a frenzy of hatred. Trump has been the catalyst to trigger you for the last 5 years, but Trump is gone. The democrat party must focus your hate on a new target. So we have your straw man - Q

View attachment 452022
You’ve made this point several times now. Is that all you’ve got? I hear you. You can stop repeating yourself. Next one I’ll report for detailing the thread

It takes a 3 part series to explain what Qanon is?.....now I know its a lefty fabrication....
How about you watch so you can explain what specifically you think is fabricated. The majority of it is interviews with Q followers. But you wouldn’t know that would you?
Man you don't know who those people are....I live in a town full of Trump supporters and none of us know how or where Qanon comes from....all we know is it has you liberals all worked up....I guess you need some kind of scary enemy since your programs and ideas are all half baked and antiquated....

It’s not a straw man it’s an actual person or network of people spreading information. You can call it fake and evil. You can call it informative and eye opening. I’m just having a discussion about it. Why are you already so angry and accusatory? Have you seen the doc I’m talking about?

Oh?

Then link to a few of Q's posts?

Wait, you can't - there aren't any. There are only posts from you Nazis about your hatred of Q.

The Reich needs a golem, a bogyman to keep the drones focused. Q is your enemy - you must band together with the Reich to defeat Q.
That statement either makes you completely incompetent or a liar. Possibly both.
Anyone who has seen even a few minutes of a single Trump rally knows of the QTards and their devotion.

Feigning ignorance doesn’t change that.

1612284870240.jpeg

This is a 3 part series by Vice where they try and track down the origin and identity of Q. I watched all 3 episodes last night.

I’m very curious what non Anon Trump supporters think of it as well as Anons. Have any of you seen this documentary? Thoughts?

No interest. Know nothing about them and dont care

As expected, Ignorance is bliss. I'm glad you are happy.

I'll check it out, but I thought the original impetus was an anonymous internet poster claiming, without any substantiation, they had a "q" level security clearance and actual evidence (unshared) that Trump was chasing Satan worshipping pedos connected to Hillary.

In short, they're focking nuts, and now proven to be dangerous to public servants and our democracy. Back at the turn of the 19th century, we had a way of dealing with their "ilk."
The doc explores 4 theories of how it started and who drives it. I’ll be curious about your take on it after you watch. I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc

"I’m even more curious what an actual QAnon believer thinks of the doc"

Then you're asking in the wrong place. I have yet to see a single "QAnon believer" on this forum. Try asking on the QAnon forum, wherever the hell that is.

I'll check it out, but I thought the original impetus was an anonymous internet poster claiming, without any substantiation, they had a "q" level security clearance and actual evidence (unshared) that Trump was chasing Satan worshipping pedos connected to Hillary.

In short, they're focking nuts, and now proven to be dangerous to public servants and our democracy. Back at the turn of the 19th century, we had a way of dealing with their "ilk."
There are no more than handful of them, so how could they be dangerous? How did we deal with their "ilk" in the 19th Century?

Man you don't know who those people are....I live in a town full of Trump supporters and none of us know how or where Qanon comes from....all we know is it has you liberals all worked up....I guess you need some kind of scary enemy since your programs and ideas are all half baked and ancient....
That’s awesome. I’m curious what you think of this documentary as a trump supporter. I’m not saying you are QAnon and I’m not saying it’s a huge movement. I’m just looking to discuss a series I watched last night. It seems like are you wanting to mock or shut down that discussion... why?

What will they do once Q is tracked down?

Prosecute Q for failure to adhere to the communist ideal?

What is the "communist ideal"?

No one is prosecuting Q. laughed at and so far out of reality, pitied too.

Man you don't know who those people are....I live in a town full of Trump supporters and none of us know how or where Qanon comes from....all we know is it has you liberals all worked up....I guess you need some kind of scary enemy since your programs and ideas are all half baked and ancient....
That’s awesome. I’m curious what you think of this documentary as a trump supporter. I’m not saying you are QAnon and I’m not saying it’s a huge movement. I’m just looking to discuss a series I watched last night. It seems like are you wanting to mock or shut down that discussion... why?
Okay Okay Slade I'll watch it...just for you and I will contact you afterwards and we can go over it together...Okay?....but then can we have a real and frank conversation over the destructiveness of BLM and ANTIFA?....

What the hell does that have to do with my OP? Stay on subject or take a hike. Have you seen the doc or not?

You really are quite stupid.

The "Q" is just a focal point used by the Reich to keep mindless drones like you filled with hatred and rage.

I have never met anyone on this board or anywhere else who promoted QAnon. Other than the rage and hatred from you Nazis, there is nothing coming from Q at all.
Ok dude, I get it. The Dems are crazy Nazis and you hate them. Your shit is old. I’m here talking about a documentary. If you haven’t seen it then go away or go watch it. I don’t care if you know Q people or not, has nothing to do with this discussion.
Q people..... :laughing0301:
Yes people who follow Q. I’m curious what they think of a documentary that’s about them. What’s funny?
None of them will admit to ever having knowledge despite their ubiquity at Trump events. They would have to answer for the abject idiocy of their brethren. They aren’t going to do that.

Forum List

Back