QAnon Supporting congressional candidate post picture of herself holding a gun next to The Squad

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Charming no? :rolleyes:

Marjorie Taylor Greene, a QAnon supporter likely to join Congress this November, posted a Facebook picture on Thursday of herself holding a gun next to images of Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib.​
"Squad's worst nightmare," said text at the bottom of the image, referring to the nickname for the group of young leftist women of color in Congress.​

sub-buzz-14570-1599236210-11.png

Marjorie Taylor Greene, a QAnon supporter likely to join Congress this November, posted a Facebook picture on Thursday of herself holding a gun next to images of Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib.​
"Squad's worst nightmare," said text at the bottom of the image, referring to the nickname for the group of young leftist women of color in Congress.​

its becoming more clear everyday why the left wanted the 2nd A repealed,,,

Good for Marjorie.... I support her...

Cool, lock and load

I kinda figured you for a Q loon. Say hello to the Lizard People! ;)

1500x1000_QANON0804-by-Evan-Solano.jpg

I never was aware of Qanon, until idiots like you brought it to the forefront.
Wait, there’s republicans who believe that democrats are part of a global satanic cannibalistic pedophilia cult that Trump is going to root out with mass arrests orchestrated by the US military.

And the idiots are the ones who are pointing this out?

Such is the reprehensible right.

This is what conservatism has become – a movement of fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, violence, and hate.

I kinda figured you for a Q loon. Say hello to the Lizard People! ;)

1500x1000_QANON0804-by-Evan-Solano.jpg

I never was aware of Qanon, until idiots like you brought it to the forefront.
Wait, there’s republicans who believe that democrats are part of a global satanic cannibalistic pedophilia cult that Trump is going to root out with mass arrests orchestrated by the US military.

And the idiots are the ones who are pointing this out?
Oh yes. Operation Safety Net and Operation Not Forgotten both very successful. Many children saved

I am guessing that she is not going to rely on the force of her arguments then ?

Forum List

Back