Here is the Weirdest Part of Biden’s Kenosha Town Hall Everyone is Talking About

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Here is the Weirdest Part of Biden’s Kenosha Town Hall Everyone is Talking About (VIDEO)

3 Sep 2020 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Joe Biden traveled to Kenosha, Wisconsin on Thursday to meet with Jacob Blake Sr. following the officer-involved shooting last week.
Biden held a town hall inside of Grace Lutheran Church and it was very awkward and creepy.
At one point Biden was rambling about raising taxes when caught himself and said, “Not going to lay it out for you, I won’t now because they’ll shoot me.”
One participant spilled the beans and admitted on camera that she was given a piece of paper telling her what to say.
But here is the weirdest part of his town hall that everyone is talking about:
WATCH:

Who actually supports this creep?
The Trump campaign used this clip of Biden to troll him.

Comment:
Poor China Joe, while he's forced to read from his teleprompter and answer prescripted softball questions from the complicit media... That was yesterday and again today agin in Wilmington, Delaware.
Each time the so called journalist asks a question they have to refer to the text in their cell phones and Joey Xi responding by referring to his prescripted notes.
The last question asked was not scripted so he was not able to respond and quickly stop the questioning and left the stage...
So seldom do reporters get to ask Joey a question, rather they ask about Donald Trump. My favorite was when a reporter asked him about the Kosovo meeting and proposed accord.
You could see the fright in his face before he answered....

Yeah, and I think pieces of paper will be handed to either Biden, or to the debate hosts with the questions.
Crazy times we live in regarding politics. We're witnessing the demise of the Great American Experiment.

Sadly I must agree.....

Forum List

Back