Qanon started as a joke.

Q is not one person thats what people get confused. It is a group of bat shit crazy people

That marvin martian claims Qanon is a left wing plot to discredit Republicans. You've helped to show otherwise.
Good. Truth is all-essential.

It was a humorous meme genned up by some radical talk-sites, done quite cleverly and surely pro-Trump in essence, though really fairly partisan-free. It was adopted quickly by Trump fans, who had a LOT more sense of humor than leftists, and Trump affirmed it. It had cute slogans and I loved it.

I bought three T-shirts, and nobody does that without finding out what's going on, so I guess I'm what passes as sort of an expert on Qanon now. Don't give an inch, people ------ everything negative about Qanon was dreamed up by Leftist partisans trying to manipulate something innocent and funny to Trump's discredit, somehow. Don't let them get away with that.

Good. Truth is all-essential.

It was a humorous meme genned up by some radical talk-sites, done quite cleverly and surely pro-Trump in essence, though really fairly partisan-free. It was adopted quickly by Trump fans, who had a LOT more sense of humor than leftists, and Trump affirmed it. It had cute slogans and I loved it.

I bought three T-shirts, and nobody does that without finding out what's going on, so I guess I'm what passes as sort of an expert on Qanon now. Don't give an inch, people ------ everything negative about Qanon was dreamed up by Leftist partisans trying to manipulate something innocent and funny to Trump's discredit, somehow. Don't let them get away with that.

marvin martian seems to believe the whole thing was concocted by the liberal media. So to him you don't exist I guess.

But if you're into fantasy stories about pedophilia then have at it.

marvin martian seems to believe the whole thing was concocted by the liberal media. So to him you don't exist I guess.

But if you're into fantasy stories about pedophilia then have at it.
That pizza restaurant was something that wasn't associated with the original QAnon at all ---- Probably made up by leftists as a slander. I've always assumed that.

That pizza restaurant was something that wasn't associated with the original QAnon at all ---- Probably made up by leftists as a slander. I've always assumed that.
No it was Alex Jones another wingnut moron who manages to (or at least used to) grift off his own kind. Qanon coopted and the conspiracy with their #savethechildren campaign.

Why do you guys relish in made up pedo conspiracies? It says everything about you.

No it was Alex Jones another wingnut moron who manages to (or at least used to) grift off his own kind. Qanon coopted and the conspiracy with their #savethechildren campaign.
I have nothing to do with that Alex Jones.

Forum List

Back