Qanon started as a joke.

I swear - either I'm just becoming less patient, or these people are getting more nuts.

Post after post, just bizarre personal attacks and these weird fantasies.
Weird fantasies, like Bernie Sanders rape fantasies?

No one on the right took it serious, dumbass. You're the world's biggest sucker.
He is the world's biggest sucker? I would not go that far.

1638224103865.png

It was the 4chan /pol forum.

A few were serious, but a lot of them thought it was funny.
Of course it was a joke: I knew it from the beginning. And I love the vague slogans: Follow the white rabbit, WWG1WGA, etc. Meaningless, funny. I have T-shirts from that happier day.

I can use them for gardening, anyway. Wear them in public and Leftists have crazed meltdowns. Sheeeeeesh.
A lot of the problem with this time is that leftists have zero sense of humor.

Last edited:
Magaturds can't live without conspiracy theories. Real Americans ignore them.

^^^This is what I'm talking about. You retards don't know Bernie Sanders wrote an article where he fantasized about a woman being raped, because your media hid it from you, and you're an unquestioning donkey. All you know is "Orange man bad" because Rachel Maddow fed it to you, fucking dipshit.

Why don't you go ahead and show me some serious reporting on QAnon from a conservative news source?
Gateway Pundit defending Qanon

Of course, anything remotely linked to Trump is going to be attacked by the liberal media and the left and so QAnon was attacked mercilessly by the authoritarians in our media.
I know you said "serious" and "conservative" and that is a very empty Venn diagram.

MTG

1638224701014.png

I know she now states she has denounced Q and probably for the same reason you guys are pretending this is something the left invented (ironically enough this is also a conspiracy) because you feel the right's credibility suffers from those bozos. And you'd be right.

Was Trump bamboozled too? He is dumb, I grant you that. "They like me". What a doofus, amiright?

Are you wanting to throw all those Qanon supporters under the bus? They're all fake now?

1638224472982.png
1638224507493.png

How about Q conspiracies about Seth Rich or COVID or the COVID vaccine or the election fraud? Q was pushing those so now they must be bullshit too, right?

He's talking about some hippy shit Sanders wrote in the early 70s about gender roles. Sanders mentions rape...but not in a he's for it kind of a way. I have no idea why they are bringing it up here.
Ah.

It's just another little pile of poo they figure they can fling, which is their level of discourse.

I just address them like children, and let them flail under they tire and focus on something else.

Ah.

It's just another little pile of poo they figure they can fling, which is their level of discourse.

I just address them like children, and let them flail under they tire and focus on something else.
Who's "flinging poo" now? That's all you ever do, isn't it?

^^^This is what I'm talking about. You retards don't know Bernie Sanders wrote an article where he fantasized about a woman being raped, because your media hid it from you, and you're an unquestioning donkey. All you know is "Orange man bad" because Rachel Maddow fed it to you, fucking dipshit.
I don't watch MadCow, magaturd. Try again, dipshit.

Forum List

Back