Qanon started as a joke.

Leviticus

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2021
I think Qanon started as a joke, mocking the way the extreme far right views anyone who doesnt share their ideals. Just look at how over the top and batshit crazy the claims are. The left kidnaps children to use them to creation a potion that grants immortality, an Trump i s prophet sent by God to stop them. That is what the Qanon pster originally claimed. Its like a bad Onion article.

The issue is that extremists tend to overlook absurdity and take anything that remotely supports their ideals, even if it completely illogical, as fact. So a joke becomes the basis of a cult.

It was the 4chan /pol forum.

A few were serious, but a lot of them thought it was funny.

I think Qanon started as a joke, mocking the way the extreme far right views anyone who doesnt share their ideals. Just look at how over the top and batshit crazy the claims are. The left kidnaps children to use them to creation a potion that grants immortality, an Trump i s prophet sent by God to stop them. That is what the Qanon pster originally claimed. Its like a bad Onion article.

The issue is that extremists tend to overlook absurdity and take anything that remotely supports their ideals, even if it completely illogical, as fact. So a joke becomes the basis of a cult.

A lot of our lefty posters here believe deeply in QAnon and follow all the "news" related to it (Moonglow, Mac1958, odanny, Otis Mayfield, the usual dummies). They're too stupid to realize they're being mercilessly trolled.

Nobody tried to overthrow the gubmint.....Saying that makes you sound as daffy as the Qtards.
Memos from Trump's staff show that he wanted the DOJ to prclaim the election was rigged, even if there was no evidence, and have Pence then throw out the results and have the senate proclaim Trump the winner. Trump would then use marshal law to stamp out any opposition

Memos from Trump's staff show that he wanted the DOJ to prclaim the election was rigged, even if there was no evidence, and have Pence then throw out the results and have the senate proclaim Trump the winner. Trump would then use marshal law to stamp out any opposition
Yup....Every bit as daffy as the Qtards. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back