Q1 2019 watch - if under 3.0% - where is Trump’s economic miracle - can Trump beat O’s 2.9% ever?

Nothing worse than that.
Trying to discredit economic success while attempting to falsely claim them as Obama's at the same time is much worse ... and more humiliating, snowflake.

:p
You guys are the only ones talking about Obama. I'm talking about less than 3% growth with huge deficits. We are turning into Greece.

Given trump is spending like we are in a recession we need a lot more growth than we are getting. Deficits are huge.

Yep, so what the heck resist. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem....I'm sure you've heard that before.
He's done everything republicans said would lead to great growth. So far it's just great deficits.

And liberals/democrats have done everything they could to hamper any growth.
Which was about nothing the first two years. Repubs had full control. But it's funny you still try to blame dems. Partisans are so very dumb.

Listen, how about I break it down to a level you may understand. Let's say I was adding a room onto a house, I have a deadline. Every third day you call the city to come out because you question something being done. What happens to my deadline?

Once again you reveal your abject ignorance about all things related to the US economy and how it works.

What does your analogy have to do with Trump's economy? Why would you call the city about work being done your house? The city only comes out when the work is done, to inspect it and make sure its up to code. If someone is calling the city about work you're doing to your house, the city will do nothing, unless you're working without a permit.

Look at it.. entitlements most are going to welfare to democrat run towns, and grants
Oh? So Repubs increased entitlements with record low unemployment? Deficits were much lower the last few years of Obama....
Trumps investment will drive revenue never seen before. It’s onky year two.. don’t melt snowflake
Investments in more entitlements? haha He feeds you shit and you keep eating. Good partisan.
Just reality
You repubs do love deficits. How about those growing trade deficits?
Can you read?? Are you unaware of trumps new trade deals?? Almost all serious economist agree that these trade deals will boost America’s economy and drive revenue ..
listen maybe you know more.. hey we will see

Oh? So Repubs increased entitlements with record low unemployment? Deficits were much lower the last few years of Obama....
Trumps investment will drive revenue never seen before. It’s onky year two.. don’t melt snowflake
Investments in more entitlements? haha He feeds you shit and you keep eating. Good partisan.
Just reality
Can you read?? Are you unaware of trumps new trade deals?? Almost all serious economist agree that these trade deals will boost America’s economy and drive revenue ..
So far trump has grown our trade deficits. Nafta 2.0 is a joke. Why would I expect more? Economists agree free trade is best. Trump is trying managed trade, and that fails.

Just reality
So far trump has grown our trade deficits. Nafta 2.0 is a joke. Why would I expect more? Economists agree free trade is best. Trump is trying managed trade, and that fails.
Because America isn’t a market, we are a culture, we don’t need markets that hurt poor ordinary Americans.. don’t like it move

Here’s the record thru 2018:
View attachment 254781

U.S. - GDP growth by year 1990-2017 | Statista

Trump and Obama are tied a 2.9 Best full year of GDP growth.

Do you think Trump’s Q1 this year will break the tie and boost Trump to 3.0 or more?

Do you believe Trump will ever get a full year of GDP growth this high?

View attachment 254787

Some experts - The liberal fake news WSJ is forecasting 1.4% for Q1.

Trump supporters tell us your forecast?

What happens if Trump’s third year ends (GDP-wise) anywhere below Obama’s 2.9% in 2015?

According to Trump 2.9 is anemic and weak.

"Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

Trump's claim about Obama's weak economic growth is limited

Do you think Trump will be the second president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth,"

What does an “anemic” Trump do for Obama’s legacy?
  • Moving forward, there are reasons to believe that growth will continue to be slower than was originally hoped. Annual U.S. GDP growth exceeding 3.0 percent, as experienced in the mid- to late 1990s and mid-2000s, is not expected to be attainable over the coming decade.
The U.S. economy to 2022: settling into a new normal : Monthly Labor Review: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Are we settling into a new normal that is not so horrible without 3% sustained GDP growth?
I'm not quite sure who this "Statistica" is that your numbers are relying on, or where they get THEIR information from, but I get my information from the US Commerce Dept, Bureau of Econmic Analysis.

And they say that the average GDP growth for 2015 was 2.0% not 2.9%.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Yep, so what the heck resist. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem....I'm sure you've heard that before.
He's done everything republicans said would lead to great growth. So far it's just great deficits.

And liberals/democrats have done everything they could to hamper any growth.
Which was about nothing the first two years. Repubs had full control. But it's funny you still try to blame dems. Partisans are so very dumb.

Listen, how about I break it down to a level you may understand. Let's say I was adding a room onto a house, I have a deadline. Every third day you call the city to come out because you question something being done. What happens to my deadline?

Once again you reveal your abject ignorance about all things related to the US economy and how it works.

What does your analogy have to do with Trump's economy? Why would you call the city about work being done your house? The city only comes out when the work is done, to inspect it and make sure its up to code. If someone is calling the city about work you're doing to your house, the city will do nothing, unless you're working without a permit.

No, the city comes out if there is a complaint. And it was an analogy because BrainTurd doesn't seem to understand.

Thinker101, post: 22164576
You fricken loons are, if nothing else, quite entertaining. You piss and moan month after month for the last couple of years, resisting everything and anything possible. Then you want to whine about GDP numbers not reaching a certain level. Why the hell don't ya try contributing for once in your stinkin life

I would have thought you would have contributed a thought in regards to the OP. But instead you resd it as a complaint

NotfooledbyW, post: 22164534
Are we settling into a new normal that is not so horrible without 3% sustained GDP growth?

Does that sound like a complaint?

Given what TrumpO said about 3.0 GDP and Obama’s failure to get there. Does it mean Trumpo is a failure if he fails to get there.

This OP based in part in Trumpo’s complaint
against Obama’s economic record.

rightwinger, post: 22164549,
Trump promised four or five

And apparently got real excited and tossed out the 6% potentiallity as well?

And it looks like 3.0 or higher won’t happen while he is President.

If the Fed dropped rates back to zero and started the QE program, like things were under Obama, we would probably see 5% growth easy.

easyt65, post: 22164622
Trump has accomplished economic and employment successes not seen in decades and accomplished more in 2 years than Obama did in 8...

Thats TrumpOcult talk, but what does the data show? What exactly has TrumpO accomplished in two years that’s better than Obama’s eight? Let’s stick to data please.

Why does data make you so angry?

I’m trying to help you because if TrumpO can’t get next yesr over 2.9 two things are going to happen to him.

People will know that his $1.5 trillion tax cuts will not bring in the revenue that a 3.5 or higher economy would produce.

And

These comparable no better growth numbers to Obama’s, but coming with the massive Trumpo contribution to the debt will be hitting TrumpO and Republicans hard in the 2020 national elections. Don’t you need to start thinking about the time when you can no longer blame our first African American President for what TrumpO can’t do.

And to your point about Trumpo’s accomplishments;

NotfooledbyW, post: 22164534
Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

TrumpO is failing to accomplish what in his own words said he would do. It’s not my standard or goal. it’s Trump0. And he got a $1.5 trillion tax cut that was supposed to take economic growth way beyond Obama's and pay for itself.

In 2015 when Obama hit 2.9 % growth revenue increased by 7% into the treasury.

In 2018 when TrumpO hit 2.9 % growth revenue decreased by 0.4% into the treasury.

Here’s the record thru 2018:
View attachment 254781

U.S. - GDP growth by year 1990-2017 | Statista

Trump and Obama are tied a 2.9 Best full year of GDP growth.

Do you think Trump’s Q1 this year will break the tie and boost Trump to 3.0 or more?

Do you believe Trump will ever get a full year of GDP growth this high?

View attachment 254787

Some experts - The liberal fake news WSJ is forecasting 1.4% for Q1.

Trump supporters tell us your forecast?

What happens if Trump’s third year ends (GDP-wise) anywhere below Obama’s 2.9% in 2015?

According to Trump 2.9 is anemic and weak.

"Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

Trump's claim about Obama's weak economic growth is limited

Do you think Trump will be the second president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth,"

What does an “anemic” Trump do for Obama’s legacy?
  • Moving forward, there are reasons to believe that growth will continue to be slower than was originally hoped. Annual U.S. GDP growth exceeding 3.0 percent, as experienced in the mid- to late 1990s and mid-2000s, is not expected to be attainable over the coming decade.
The U.S. economy to 2022: settling into a new normal : Monthly Labor Review: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

You fricken loons are, if nothing else, quite entertaining. You piss and moan month after month for the last couple of years, resisting everything and anything possible. Then you want to whine about GDP numbers not reaching a certain level. Why the hell don't ya try contributing for once in your stinkin life.

Moron, what the fuck makes you think we don’t contribute?

You are just making up bullshit because you know you can’t defend Trump selling 4-5% growth and talking about “best economy Eva!!!” while reality is that it’s same ol’ 2.X% growth he was blasting under Obama.

Mike473, post: 22165064
If the Fed dropped rates back to zero and started the QE program, like things were under Obama, we would probably see 5% growth easy.

The FED backed off Its Quantitative Tightening for 2019 & 20, Not because TrumpO’s tax cut and deregulation has been such a great whopping success.

Things were, under Obama, what has been defined as the end and aftermath of the worst recession since the Great Depression. QE was because of that recession and necessary for the times.

Tell me do you think Trumpo’s projections ...

EE7A2C7B-40B4-4E04-A732-9F2AD7214952.jpeg

.. were based upon the Fed dropping rates to zero when the economy is heading for the record longest economic expansion in US history and low unemployment is combined with low inflation?

If you do, I think you are admitting that the Great White MAGA Hope is even dumber about economics than I consider him to be.

Forum List

Back