Q-Anon follower nominated as Oregon Republican Senate Candidate

Oregon is a far left hell hole, solidly lefttard. Any Republican candidate for low office is likely to be just someone to keep the position on the ballot filled and doesn't expect to win. As long as they can articulate the position that the libs have made a mess of the state,it really doesn't matter if they are on death row or an inmate in a mental hospital.

You republican zealots want to be Gilead of the Handmaids Tale, it will never work.

You religious freaks make me ill, why, because you are fake Christians.
I'll enough to lay down and die? If not you are not I'll enough.

The winner of a Republican Senate primary in Oregon is a believer in the QAnon conspiracy theory - and made her support of it a central theme in her campaign.

The candidate, Jo Rae Perkins, is a former Republican chairwoman of Linn County, located south of Oregon's capital, Salem. ...

Perkins celebrated in a victory speech by referring to herself as a 'Q person' and then repeating a slogan used by followers of the conspiracy theory: 'Where we go one, we go all.' ......

Perkins made no secret of her belief in QAnon - a conspiracy theory that revolves around 'deep state' officials and global elites killing children, with President Trump and a high-ranking intelligence official dubbed 'Q' - who could be Trump himself - working to thwart the plot.

Is this where the once great Republican Party is headed?

Well once you have a Republican POTUS who tweets conspiracy theories and whose political aspiration really only took off only after promulgating the birther conspiracy theory, it should be no surprise that this cancer has metastasized in the Republican Party.
Another crazy conspiracy is that President Trump colluded with Putin to steal the 2016 election

You republican zealots want to be Gilead of the Handmaids Tale, it will never work.

You religious freaks make me ill, why, because you are fake Christians.

I don't know what that is, Abduhl. But you Muzzie beasts want Sharia law with a brutal Islamic dictatorship such as Yemen.

Nothing quite as evil as a Muslim.

Last edited:
It wouldn't matter who she is or what she believes in, if she has an 'R' by her name, she will never win a statewide election in Oregon.

Forum List

Back