600 Doctors Send Trump Letter Telling Him To Stop Nationwide Lockdown

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
You're killing our patients.

That would fine with all the Karen's out there railing about Trump.

"Over 600 doctors signed a letter urging President Trump to end the nationwide coronavirus shutdowns and referred to orders issued by states keeping businesses closed as a “mass casualty incident” with devastating consequences.

The letter points out the negative consequences that doctors have observed since state governments started issuing their stay-at-home orders, including patients missing checkups with doctors, increases in substance abuse and alcohol abuse, and negative financial implications"

You're killing our patients.

That would fine with all the Karen's out there railing about Trump.

"Over 600 doctors signed a letter urging President Trump to end the nationwide coronavirus shutdowns and referred to orders issued by states keeping businesses closed as a “mass casualty incident” with devastating consequences.

The letter points out the negative consequences that doctors have observed since state governments started issuing their stay-at-home orders, including patients missing checkups with doctors, increases in substance abuse and alcohol abuse, and negative financial implications"

This is the definition of the Cure being worse than the disease...

...including patients missing checkups with doctors, increases in substance abuse and alcohol abuse, and negative financial implications"

Likewise, my accountant has advised me to cut down on my carbs and sugars and take a multi-vitamin and low-dose aspirin every day.

For me, the doctors signing that letter lose credibility when they start commenting on things outside their area of expertise...

Maybe it might be a smart idea to dose the public water supply in New York City and other liberal hot spots with lockdowns expected to continue into the indefinite future with Haldol brand haloperidol ? Get these libs simmered down.

Tramp has proven he doesn't care about preventative healthcare.

Where did you get that idea? President Trump has asked the people to consider washing their hands after using the can, to help stem the spread of disease. Of course libs rejected that, saying "not my president, I do as I please, I not washing my hands for HIS benefit"

Is that supposed to debunk their credentials. Their argument? Their facts.

I guess that means you would take their license away because they support Trump.

I guess that means you would take their license away because they support Trump.
It's just suppose to inform, we the people.... So they are not so easily hoodwinked by the carnival barker.....

Trump has no one under lockdown. What the hell is wrong with you people

He hasn't rescinded enforcement of CDC guidelines.

So until he does (which he has the power to do), the governors are gonna just keep right on terrorizing the electorate.

As I'd mentioned in another thread, he's playing both sides of the fence. And it's undermining our entire system of law.

Used to be that the legislature made the laws and the executive maintained them. Not anymore. That's been thrown out the window. Now we have local dictators just arbitrarily making up law as they go.

Last edited:

It's just suppose to inform, we the people.... So they are not so easily hoodwinked by the carnival barker.....
It's looking more and more like the left are the ones that are being "hoodwinked", Care....true story

...including patients missing checkups with doctors, increases in substance abuse and alcohol abuse, and negative financial implications"

Likewise, my accountant has advised me to cut down on my carbs and sugars and take a multi-vitamin and low-dose aspirin every day.

For me, the doctors signing that letter lose credibility when they start commenting on things outside their area of expertise...
Isn't health in their area of expertise?

From one of your articles (CBS...the once useful network):

The former reality television star-turned president has long valued those who can effectively defend his viewpoints publicly on television, something perhaps more critical to him now than ever as he battles the greatest crisis yet during his presidency. It's not clear which medical professionals will be touting the president's points of view, or when this initiative might be unveiled.

No bias there.

It means it is time to take on the hysteria.

People want leadership.

They don't want the four walls of their home closing in on them if they don't need it.

Isn't health in their area of expertise?

Yes, and that's where their comments should remain.

I don't ask my accountant what I should do for a sinus infection, nor do I ask my doctor what the tax implications are of moving my money from one fund to another...

Forum List

Back