$py in Trump Tower ..

Trump turns down a $400 a year salary, then collects $1.5 MILLION for renting a room to the Secrete Service.

THATS ^^^^^^^^^^ THE ART OF THE DEAL
Smart businessman. Pisses you off, doesn't it? lol

most crooks are sharp enough to be crooks ..
Are you trying to say it's illegal?

If I were saying that I'd say that .. DDDUUUUUHHHH

Carter was forced out of his family business - Cheney resigned from a business that wasnt even family -

Trump is a piece of shit- and a crook at the expense of the American taxpayer.

:fu:

Next he'll be giving Iran $150 billion for their nuke program. No, wait...

which has nothing to do with making a personal profit off taxpayer money-

but youre an idiot and wouldnt know that.

You are complaining about chump change to protect a president and his family?

its Trump Tower dumbass ... Goldilocks isnt THERE except to pick up rent checks ...DDDDDUUUUUUHHHH

how stupid are you morons ?

Prove it dumbass they are paying Trump.

its Trump Tower dumbass ... Goldilocks isnt THERE except to pick up rent checks ...DDDDDUUUUUUHHHH

The Wall Street Journal published an exclusive story Tuesday night revealing that the government has been and is still paying more than $100,000 a month to use a roughly 3,500-square-foot space in Trump Tower as an outpost of the White House Military Office. Federal officials with the General Services Administration signed an 18-month lease with Trump Tower effective April 13, 2017. All in all, the agreement will cost $2.39 million.

ok, Iied .. its not 1.5 million - its 2.39 million

kiss my ass teddy

The Wall Street Journal published an exclusive story Tuesday night revealing that the government has been and is still paying more than $100,000 a month to use a roughly 3,500-square-foot space in Trump Tower as an outpost of the White House Military Office. Federal officials with the General Services Administration signed an 18-month lease with Trump Tower effective April 13, 2017. All in all, the agreement will cost $2.39 million.

kiss my ass teddy

Again you stupid fuck who is the government paying? Hint it's not trump.

Read your own link

Property is being leased by a military office that supports the White House; government agency says its owner isn’t affiliated with the Trump Organization

I know that no one heard a peep out of you for 8 years while Obama fucked over the taxpayers to fund his terrorist friends in the M.E.
Well, you know...that $200,000,000 a day for their trip to India.

kiss my ass teddy

Again you stupid fuck who is the government paying? Hint it's not trump.

Read your own link

Property is being leased by a military office that supports the White House; government agency says its owner isn’t affiliated with the Trump Organization

who owns the building?

what agency?

Trump turns down a $400 a year salary, then collects $1.5 MILLION for renting a room to the Secrete Service.

THATS ^^^^^^^^^^ THE ART OF THE DEAL
Smart businessman. Pisses you off, doesn't it? lol

most crooks are sharp enough to be crooks ..
Are you trying to say it's illegal?

If I were saying that I'd say that .. DDDUUUUUHHHH

Carter was forced out of his family business - Cheney resigned from a business that wasnt even family -

Trump is a piece of shit- and a crook at the expense of the American taxpayer.

:fu:
Crook is another name for a criminal. You were calling him a crook for charging rent in the Trump Tower. That means you think it's illegal.

I know that no one heard a peep out of you for 8 years while Obama fucked over the taxpayers to fund his terrorist friends in the M.E.
Well, you know...that $200,000,000 a day for their trip to India.
WTF are you babbling about, airhead?

Trump profiting off government money?

yes, I'm against it.

upload_2018-5-22_19-0-33.png

Now WHO among you could ever argue with the above, well-documented, unbiased, non-partisan assertion from a fuck head that gets ALL his "facts" from Hannity????

(LOL.....what an asshole)

I am glad that the FBI spies on russia. Russia is are enemy and wants to destroy the United states.

Now WHO among you could ever argue with the above, well-documented, unbiased, non-partisan assertion from a fuck head that gets ALL his "facts" from Hannity????

(LOL.....what an asshole)
And the gnat on the dog's ass chimes in again with nothing of substance. Par for the course.

Forum List

Back