Putting That Economics Degree To Use

Thats funny

Donald J Trump has a Bachelors in Economics from Wharton.
The same Trump who is running close to a trillion dollar deficit each MONTH

Could AOC do worse?
A Wharton satellite class and the teacher said Trump was a failure of student.

Remember when Trump said a 46% in shooting was just an 'uptick,' and it was just some nice folks shoplifting a loaf of bread?

Oh....wait........that was one of those brilliant Democrats we hear about.

Thats funny

Could AOC do worse?

Show me a quote of any Trump teacher who ever said he was a failure as a student!
Since one of his family members has said that he paid somebody to take his entrance exam...

Guess who penned this winner?

1594668517051.png

Here's the brilliant Democrat icon discovering .......the garbage disposal!!!

AOC GARBAGE DISPOSAL VIDEO - NOT PARODY

When did she become an icon?

Post #17, you moron.

How many times a day must I demolish you????

I whip you whenever I decide to engage you.
And you like it.
I believe you look forward to these spankings.
Freak.

You should look at the bright side: some people suffer with a cerebral disease; you’ll never have to worry about that.

That would be our pal Ocasio-Cortez, putting her education on display.

1. "Ocasio-Cortez majored in international relations and economics at Boston University, graduating cum laude in 2011.
Education: Boston University, Yorktown Central ...
Born: October 13, 1989, The Bronx
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Wikipedia

2. We know from past instruction by the media, that every Democrat is beyond brilliant, while every Republican is ...dummmmm.

3. So, it came as quite a surprise (not really) when we found economics major, cum laude, doesn't understand the meaning of a term that is pretty much standard in economics: "uptick."

4. Let me define the term "uptick" for Democrat voters, playing along at home.
It means "a small increase." (Google)

5. "US Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Sunday bizarrely claimed that hungry New Yorkers stealing bread were behind an “uptick in crime” in the city — "

6. NYPost: "... shootings and murders have soared. ... 528 shootings through June 30, up 46 percent from last year, ..."
An "Uptick."

"The city surpassed 400 shootings in the first half of the year for the first time since 2016, with 528 by the end of last month; the 205 shootings in June were the highest for that month since 1996, the police said. "

"The NYPD reported a significant spike in gun violence in murder in June compared to the same month a year earlier. There was a 130% increase in shootings (205 vs. 89) and nine more murders (39 vs. 30) than in June of last year, and the number of shootings rose in every borough. "

"Weekly NYC Shootings Soar 358% Over Last Year, Data Shows"

7. How lucky so many precincts are to have Democrats, so very astute, in public office.

Boston University must be so very proud of the job they've done with this cum laude graduate.

No what goes great with loaves of stolen bread?
Goya products
View attachment 362883

I understand that the 'Buy-cott' of Goya is going over big.

A finger in the eye of the Leftists.
I just saw a based bro post a picture from publix theyre limiting the sale of all goya products cauae thiers a run

He said nothing else in the store got the tags ...in other words not a kung flu limitation
gogoya.jpeg

How's the weather in Moscow? Or are you in St. Petersburg?

Watch me smash this custard pie in your ugly kisser:

Democrat Jerry Nadler’s ties to Russia

Joe Biden's energy adviser aided Kremlin nuclear agenda
Just The News ^ | 7/13/20 | By Seamus Bruner
Posted on 7/13/2020, 8:16:49 AM by vg0va3

Not only did the controversial Ukrainian energy firm get a deal with USAID while Hunter Biden was on the board, but Joe Biden's energy advisor, Amos Hochstein, promoted the very program which worked to legitimize Burisma amid the allegations. https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3864417/posts

“How the Clintons Sold Out U.S. National Interests to the Putin Regime” How the Clintons Sold Out U.S. National Interests to the Putin Regime | National Review

The Clintons and their foundation raked in a cool $145 million in donations and "speaking fees" just from Uranium One- and Rosatom-affiliated donors while Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was supposedly keeping all Clinton Foundation business at "arm's-length."

Citing federal officials and government documents, The Hill details the Russians' nuclear-industry corruption here in the U.S., citing extensive evidence that "Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin's atomic energy business" in the U.S.” Yes, The Russia Scandal Is Real — And It Involves Hillary Clinton

Rep Cortez is a dilettante. Remarks like this are completely ignorant.

"Food comes out of dirt!!! It's magic!!!!!"

What is the temperature lately in the Covid19 hotspots?

"On February 10, Trump repeated a false talking point multiple times. “Trump said on Fox Business: ‘You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather.’” (42) He told state governors: ‘You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April.’ (43) And he told supporters at a campaign rally: ‘Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away. I hope that’s true.’” (44) "

Thats funny

Could AOC do worse?

Show me a quote of any Trump teacher who ever said he was a failure as a student!
Since one of his family members has said that he paid somebody to take his entrance exam...

Once again for the intellectually challenged...

Having either Trumpsters or hardcore Lefties pretend to know what they're talking about on economics and markets is like...

tenor.gif

Wow, we are so lucky to have a brilliant analyst like you, who can carefully straddle that line,......

.....and even luckier that your attendant let you use the internet today.

Forum List

Back