Putin’s Unexpected Success In‭ ‬2016‭ ‬Was Only The Beginning

The impeached president trump’s devoted fanatics’ sincere wish for their orange hero to become president-for-life might not have the rosy outcome they expect.

His devoted fanatics have consistently denied their orange hero’s many character flaws. But as president-for-life his extreme paranoia coupled with his absolute power will be a dangerous combination.

His ever increasing despotism will quickly create the need to disarm the nation’s gun totin’ citizenry, and the thugs in his secret police will have no qualms when they need to pry your guns from your cold, dead hands.

wow you just totally described the brain dead democrats...the first step is to admit it. good luck

Putin’s Unexpected Success In‭ ‬2016‭ ‬Was Only The Beginning

Vladimir Putin never dreamed his hacking team’s Online assault would lead to trump’s winning the‭ ‬2016‭ ‬election.‭ ‬His plan was to disrupt the voting process and let the U.S.‭ ‬legal system do for trump what it had done for Dubya in the‭ ‬2000‭ ‬presidential race.

Being an extremely intelligent and viciously cunning individual,‭ ‬Putin realizes the Russian military is too weak to go up against the United States‭’ ‬military might.‭ ‬Still Putin plans to cement his position in history as the leader of a super-power,‭ ‬and war is a messy process‭ ‬that cannot assure his end goal.

The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday put to rest all of the right-wingers‭’ ‬conspiracy theories concerning Russia’s many actions to rig the‭ ‬2016‭ ‬Presidential Election.‭ ‬The Committee reaffirmed its support for the U.S.‭ ‬intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the‭ ‬2016‭ ‬presidential election with the goal of putting trump in the Oval Office.

With the success he had in the‭ ‬2016‭ ‬election coupled with Moscow Mitch’s refusal to secure the‭ ‬2020‭ ‬election,‭ ‬Putin,‭ ‬months ago began the second phase of his plan to permanently put the United States out of the super-power business.‭ ‬Moscow Mitch helped by leaving the door wide open for Putin’s‭ ‬ongoing cyber attacks and social media blitz.

Putin’s hacking team,‭ ‬and trolls posting to his fake accounts on social media,‭ ‬have had four years to hone their skills.‭ ‬The Russians doing the actual work influencing the election’s outcome also understand there is a Republican electorate eager to,‭ ‬again believe every negative tidbit written or spoken about Democrats,‭ ‬liberals,‭ ‬progressives,‭ ‬and every other target of right-wing hatred.‭ ‬Additionally,‭ ‬Putin is confident every conservative and the vast majority of centrists will‭ ‬play into his hand,‭ ‬continuing to deny there is any Russian activity taking place to rig the‭ ‬2020‭ ‬election.‭

Arranging for U.S.‭ ‬voters to elect the man who will bring down their democracy,‭ ‬makes the taste of a second successful rigging of a U.S.‭ ‬election that much sweeter.

Putin knows trump’s ego,‭ ‬so realizes the effects of his reelection,‭ ‬on top of his acquittal by the Senate Republicans,‭ ‬will embolden trump to put‭ ‬in place the final steps needed to make himself‭ ‬president for life.‭ ‬In the process,‭ ‬Putin understands trump will inevitably destroy the United States‭’ ‬democracy from within.‭ ‬This will leave no one to stand up to Russia’s new found strength to create a new world order.‭

Reagan didn’t really end the cold war as he‭ ‬often‭ ‬boasted,‭ ‬he simply arranged a‭ “‬time out‭”‬.‭ ‬While it gave the Russian peasants a short break from‭ ‬life under an oppressive dictatorship,‭ ‬the‭ “‬time out‭” ‬also provided the ambitious Putin time to regroup and reestablish the oppressive dictatorship the Russian people have long endured.

Putin Is Well on His Way to Stealing the Next Election

The world's leading expert on Hitler refused to write about Trump for months. Then everything changed

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...ms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171‭

https://observer.com/2017/05/russia-vladimir-putin-ultimate-goal-donald-trump/‭

https://news.yahoo.com/mark-ballot-vladimir-putin-090000808.html‭

The Russians? LOL.

Heck, I can tell you what is wrong with the Democratic party right now and it is not as the idiot on here say, that "all democrats are communist and anti-American. Their biggest problem is one of overindulgence. Their loudmouthed far left wing minority (a bunch of them, almost as advertised) suck too much of the air out of the room and are so wild, the get far lot of attention. Kind of like the Republican white nationalist, KKK, group. Neither trump nor the Democrats will come right out and disavow their assholes and this give leave to the opposite side to tar the whole party with the same brush. Is it true either side actually agrees with their worst supporters? No. I don't think so. Making party-wide statements is worse than ignorance. It is counter productive and divides the country.
That was surprisingly logical. JOY.

Other than that, I cannot tell you and will probably not be able to after the election, but there will be plenty of talking heads to do so on either side, no matter which party wins. I know who I am voting for and why. You asked in a straight-man manor and that's all I can tell you.
Could you have lived with Tulsi or Yang? Because they may have gotten my vote... In fact, I would even say likely. I am dumbfounded on why Biden, and then... Kamala. The only ones on the stage that I I can't... Well... that's not true. I couldn't vote for Biden, Kamala, or Warren under any circumstances. I just wouldn't vote if I had to choose between the three.

What was wrong with Tulsi or Yang? Why Biden over them? I just don't get that.
No, not really. She looks good in a bikini, but Maj. Gabbard or the 2nd Congressional district of Hawaii is not ready for the big chair. Yang, is of no experience in government and I didn't need a handout, as I have provided for myself. Biden has the experience in more levels of government, has centrist instincts, has worked with republicans. Far left holds the bypartisan crime bill he championed against him, but I think people should not be doing crime and do not care how long they disappear for, the longer the better actually. Not being a criminal, I liked the crime bill. I have no fear of him based on Obama, because I used the Obama years to successfully recover from what the Bush crash did to my retirement and the company I worked for, before the crash. Now I am somewhat insulated in retirement from the economics. Dems will not hurt retirees and will take care of Medicare and Social Security. I do not think he will lie to us and make crap up and double down when caught. He will not openly suck up to Putin, Kim, or the ChiComs, or that murderous Saudi Prince (I still haven't forgive the Saudi's for 9/11). He will not act against the military. Doubt if he will have the ungodly number of convicted and admitted criminals.
I'll be voting for him, to a great degree because I am tired of the current $hit$how. Not a commited Democrat, having voted Republican far more often over the years. Did almost like you suggest you might (not voting at all) last time, but went for Johnson the Libertarian guy, just because of the history and character of the two main party candidates involved in 2016. Would have undoubtedly voted for any other Republican candidate in 2016 over the Hill, except trump. Guess I didn't feel let down and left behind like they say the trump voters did, because I haven't asked for anything, always depended on myself and my ability to make my own way, no matter who was in office and it worked for me. Hope everybody gives serious thought and not just party partisan knee-jerk decision making to the upcoming election.

No, not really. She looks good in a bikini, but Maj. Gabbard or the 2nd Congressional district of Hawaii is not ready for the big chair.
Based on what? Feeling? Obama had less time served in politics than she did if memory serves right.

Yang, is of no experience in government and I didn't need a handout, as I have provided for myself.
What Yang was suggesting wasn't a handout. If everybody receives the same thing, then nobody is really getting a handout. What Yang was suggesting was better than any wall... If you aren't a US citizen, you didn't get the money. So if you were an illegal, living here would have been WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. Way better than a wall.

Biden has the experience in more levels of government, has centrist instincts, has worked with republicans. Far left holds the bypartisan crime bill he championed against him, but I think people should not be doing crime and do not care how long they disappear for, the longer the better actually. Not being a criminal, I liked the crime bill.
MMMmmm... You do understand that democrats don't support his bill anymore... Right?

I have no fear of him based on Obama, because I used the Obama years to successfully recover from what the Bush crash did to my retirement and the company I worked for, before the crash. Now I am somewhat insulated in retirement from the economics. Dems will not hurt retirees and will take care of Medicare and Social Security. I do not think he will lie to us and make crap up and double down when caught. He will not openly suck up to Putin, Kim, or the ChiComs, or that murderous Saudi Prince (I still haven't forgive the Saudi's for 9/11). He will not act against the military. Doubt if he will have the ungodly number of convicted and admitted criminals.
Just because they aren't looked for, doesn't mean they aren't there.

I'll be voting for him, to a great degree because I am tired of the current $hit$how. Not a commited Democrat, having voted Republican far more often over the years. Did almost like you suggest you might (not voting at all) last time, but went for Johnson the Libertarian guy, just because of the history and character of the two main party candidates involved in 2016. Would have undoubtedly voted for any other Republican candidate in 2016 over the Hill, except trump. Guess I didn't feel let down and left behind like they say the trump voters did, because I haven't asked for anything, always depended on myself and my ability to make my own way, no matter who was in office and it worked for me. Hope everybody gives serious thought and not just party partisan knee-jerk decision making to the upcoming election.
Yeah... ok. I really wanted to know why you didn't like Tulsi and Yang... It's my belief, and I also believe that it'll be shown at election time, that Biden had no chance at getting the most of the middle. Tulsi and Yang could have. Would you have preferred Tulsi or Yang to Trump?

Because to me that was the Democrats mistake in this. It's not a trap, I'm not trying to fuck with you... It's just I'm curious. I honestly don't understand how the DNC, or democrats in general, think that Biden can beat Trump when Hillary couldn't. It's Obvious to me that getting away from her would be the way to go, not get people who are like her.

No, not really. She looks good in a bikini, but Maj. Gabbard or the 2nd Congressional district of Hawaii is not ready for the big chair.
Based on what? Feeling? Obama had less time served in politics than she did if memory serves right.

Yang, is of no experience in government and I didn't need a handout, as I have provided for myself.
What Yang was suggesting wasn't a handout. If everybody receives the same thing, then nobody is really getting a handout. What Yang was suggesting was better than any wall... If you aren't a US citizen, you didn't get the money. So if you were an illegal, living here would have been WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. Way better than a wall.

Biden has the experience in more levels of government, has centrist instincts, has worked with republicans. Far left holds the bypartisan crime bill he championed against him, but I think people should not be doing crime and do not care how long they disappear for, the longer the better actually. Not being a criminal, I liked the crime bill.
MMMmmm... You do understand that democrats don't support his bill anymore... Right?

I have no fear of him based on Obama, because I used the Obama years to successfully recover from what the Bush crash did to my retirement and the company I worked for, before the crash. Now I am somewhat insulated in retirement from the economics. Dems will not hurt retirees and will take care of Medicare and Social Security. I do not think he will lie to us and make crap up and double down when caught. He will not openly suck up to Putin, Kim, or the ChiComs, or that murderous Saudi Prince (I still haven't forgive the Saudi's for 9/11). He will not act against the military. Doubt if he will have the ungodly number of convicted and admitted criminals.
Just because they aren't looked for, doesn't mean they aren't there.

Yeah... ok. I really wanted to know why you didn't like Tulsi and Yang... It's my belief, and I also believe that it'll be shown at election time, that Biden had no chance at getting the most of the middle. Tulsi and Yang could have. Would you have preferred Tulsi or Yang to Trump?

Because to me that was the Democrats mistake in this. It's not a trap, I'm not trying to fuck with you... It's just I'm curious. I honestly don't understand how the DNC, or democrats in general, think that Biden can beat Trump when Hillary couldn't. It's Obvious to me that getting away from her would be the way to go, not get people who are like her.
Obama was not running. He had already won twice with good majorities in electoral college and popular vote and served two complete terms. I assure you she was not running against Obama.
I didn't and don't care one way or the other about the wall. The money was a give away meant to buy votes. It did not buy mine as it wasn't for sale.

I do not care if Democrats no longer like the crime bill. I am not and never have been a democrat. I liked the crime bill and believe criminals should find another way of making a living or gladly go to jail as part of the costs of the business model they are involved in.

True, but 6 or 7, some found guilty by a jury of their peers and other pleading guilty because they knew they had been caught and had not other way out but to plead is more than any president in my memory. I think even more that Nixon, who I voted for and felt cheated when he turned out to be a crook and a liar and and a scoundrel. He was the first president I ever voted for and at a time when TN had just had a crooked governor selling pardons. I am hypersensitive to malfeasance of public officials. Thank God somebody is watching for crooks in Washington, to protect us. I hate it, they got caught, but hate it worse they were guilty. I hope they watch the Biden administration just as closely.

If I had to choose only Tulsi or Yang or Trump, I would have chosen Tulsi. I would not have like it, as they are amateurs, not ready for the big chair. This was another of trumps problems. Tulsi would be better than trump, I have no doubt, being not only a team leader, but a team player and knows from experience and example how to select and use a staff to make up for not knowing everything better than everybody and she is not a corrupt liar at her core, and she (like you mentioned Obama) does have a little experience in government. Lots of people thought Obama had too little experience and I cannot say they were wrong. He got by pretty good for having little experience. Some of that was luck of the time frame. Not all his judgements and instincts were all that great. It is a complicated job, far more complicated than just lineal decision making based on instinct. Experience is important. I couldn't do it.

Obama was not running. He had already won twice with good majorities in electoral college and popular vote and served two complete terms. I assure you she was not running against Obama.
I know that. You said Tulsi wasn't ready for the big chair... I said that she had more time in politics than Obama when he got it. She's got like 6 years in, and he had 4. If my memory serves right.

I didn't and don't care one way or the other about the wall. The money was a give away meant to buy votes. It did not buy mine as it wasn't for sale.
Umm... That's why I brought up what I did. It actually had helpful elements to it that you obviously haven't considered. To you it was just buying votes.

I do not care if Democrats no longer like the crime bill. I am not and never have been a democrat. I liked the crime bill and believe criminals should find another way of making a living or gladly go to jail as part of the costs of the business model they are involved in.
Right... but now you are supporting democrats who aren't keeping and holding said criminals. They are straight up allowing the attacks on business and federal buildings. Don't get me wrong, you can happily say those democrats aren't Biden... But Biden is the leader of the party... Right?

If I had to choose only Tulsi or Yang or Trump, I would have chosen Tulsi. I would not have like it, as they are amateurs, not ready for the big chair. This was another of trumps problems. Tulsi would be better than trump, I have no doubt, being not only a team leader, but a team player and knows from experience and example how to select and use a staff to make up for not knowing everything better than everybody and she is not a corrupt liar at her core, and she (like you mentioned Obama) does have a little experience in government. Lots of people thought Obama had too little experience and I cannot say they were wrong. He got by pretty good for having little experience. Some of that was luck of the time frame. Not all his judgements and instincts were all that great. It is a complicated job, far more complicated than just lineal decision making based on instinct. Experience is important. I couldn't do it.
That's what I was after... Thank you.

I think I'm on the other side of the fence on that though. I want less experienced people in the chair. Because I'm not a fan of the establishment as it is. Voting back in many of these people is distasteful to me.

I know that. You said Tulsi wasn't ready for the big chair... I said that she had more time in politics than Obama when he got it. She's got like 6 years in, and he had 4. If my memory serves right.

Umm... That's why I brought up what I did. It actually had helpful elements to it that you obviously haven't considered. To you it was just buying votes.

Right... but now you are supporting democrats who aren't keeping and holding said criminals. They are straight up allowing the attacks on business and federal buildings. Don't get me wrong, you can happily say those democrats aren't Biden... But Biden is the leader of the party... Right?

That's what I was after... Thank you.

I think I'm on the other side of the fence on that though. I want less experienced people in the chair. Because I'm not a fan of the establishment as it is. Voting back in many of these people is distasteful to me.
Your memory is correct.

Yep. That's how I took it. It is also how lots of people dem/ind/rep took it, as witnessed right here on this board.

No. I am just voting for the Biden/Harris ticket. I owe no allegiance to support anything I do not believe in. Vote Joe is just the right answer for our time. Voted libertarian last time. Think I supported everything they had in mind. Some of them are nuts. Look at some of them on here. In voting since 1972, I have never supported everything on a platform, much less everything somebody did or said, once in office. If wise, you will not either, nor will you blanch from vocally saying so if someone supposes you should or did just because you chose the best candidate available at the time.

Totally understandable and at a different time with the country in a different situation on the world stage, the domestic home front, and not in a pandemic and a less polarized populous it will undoubtedly be the correct answer, if we get by this mess. Times like these call for experience, statesmanship, and character and someone who believes in the constitution and rule of law. The choice is what we got. Donnie is negative on 3 out of 4 and only has these last 4 years of his only government experience, being a president for the whole country. I am not impressed with his performance. I got to Go With Joe.

Your memory is correct.

Yep. That's how I took it. It is also how lots of people dem/ind/rep took it, as witnessed right here on this board.
I was here for it. I too thought that Obama was too green. I thought he wouldn't get a second term, but they put Mitt against him... OIE... WTF. Dumbass RNC on that one. Mitt is the RNC Hillary.

No. I am just voting for the Biden/Harris ticket. I owe no allegiance to support anything I do not believe in. Vote Joe is just the right answer for our time. Voted libertarian last time.
Me too. Johnson.

Think I supported everything they had in mind. Some of them are nuts. Look at some of them on here. In voting since 1972, I have never supported everything on a platform, much less everything somebody did or said, once in office. If wise, you will not either, nor will you blanch from vocally saying so if someone supposes you should or did just because you chose the best candidate available at the time.
I don't. Meaning I'm pro Planned Parenthood, choice, and absolute supporter of Net Neutrality... I would have thought that the DNC would pick up on these topics. And... You know.. Actually attack Trump on those things, although they have been done to death in the past except the last one. Unfortunately, I think that the last one is a bought issue.

Totally understandable and at a different time with the country in a different situation on the world stage, the domestic home front, and not in a pandemic and a less polarized populous it will undoubtedly be the correct answer, if we get by this mess. Times like these call for experience, statesmanship, and character and someone who believes in the constitution and rule of law. The choice is what we got. Donnie is negative on 3 out of 4 and only has these last 4 years of his only government experience, being a president for the whole country. I am not impressed with his performance. I got to Go With Joe.
Well met.

Your memory is correct.

I was here for it. I too thought that Obama was too green. I thought he wouldn't get a second term, but they put Mitt against him... OIE... WTF. Dumbass RNC on that one. Mitt is the RNC Hillary.

No. I am just voting for the Biden/Harris ticket. I owe no allegiance to support anything I do not believe in. Vote Joe is just the right answer for our time. Voted libertarian last time.
Me too. Johnson.

Think I supported everything they had in mind. Some of them are nuts. Look at some of them on here. In voting since 1972, I have never supported everything on a platform, much less everything somebody did or said, once in office. If wise, you will not either, nor will you blanch from vocally saying so if someone supposes you should or did just because you chose the best candidate available at the time.
I don't. Meaning I'm pro Planned Parenthood, choice, and absolute supporter of Net Neutrality... I would have thought that the DNC would pick up on these topics. And... You know.. Actually attack Trump on those things, although they have been done to death in the past except the last one. Unfortunately, I think that the last one is a bought issue.

Well met.
I think Mitt had a chance before he got recorded on the "47% video at a fund raiser. He's not Hillary. Not even without scruples. Just inept. She was dangerous. Flip of the coin which would have been actually been worse for the country between her and Donnie. Neither bothered by scruples, both cutthroats, but she is a lot smarter and knows the system so much better. Don't know if she would have been worse, but if cornered, she definitely could have been. To this day I cannot say it was a bad thing for her to lose. Knew she was and would be dangerous when I knew she stayed with Bill out of nothing but pure political calculated self interest.

Republicans are always getting caught as if totally unaware everybody on the planet has high quality audio/video capability at their finger tips. The cops are the same way. If every body would just get used to asking themselves "What if someone is taping me right now" the world would be a better place.

Agree on Planned parenthood and choice, though using repeatedly as birth control is immoral and shows a lack of self discipline. I am pretty big on self discipline. planning and logical decision making. Only been married once, planned our first, two years in and planned the next 12 years in (turned out to be twins). All grown, normal, and on their own. Still married to same woman 46 years in.
Definitely support net neutrality. I think only young people and geeks realize the importance of net neutrality. The powers that be only see the dollar signs, not the dangers or possible damage when the information highway if regulated by the haves to the detriment of the have nots or smaller competitors.

Definitely support net neutrality. I think only young people and geeks realize the importance of net neutrality. The powers that be only see the dollar signs, not the dangers or possible damage when the information highway if regulated by the haves to the detriment of the have nots or smaller competitors.
I'm a geek... lol

The impeached president trump’s devoted fanatics’ sincere wish for their orange hero to become president-for-life might not have the rosy outcome they expect.

His devoted fanatics have consistently denied their orange hero’s many character flaws. But as president-for-life his extreme paranoia coupled with his absolute power will be a dangerous combination.

His ever increasing despotism will quickly create the need to disarm the nation’s gun totin’ citizenry, and the thugs in his secret police will have no qualms when they need to pry your guns from your cold, dead hands.

If you really think TRUMP! will be president after inauguration day, 2025 because he refuses to leave office, I have a bridge to sell you.

I'm a geek... lol
I used to be, back in the day. Now, not so much.

latest

I love Leftist Conspiracy Theories.

I one ever had a doubt about the Fake News MSM being effective ....

Doubt no more !!!

latest

I love Leftist Conspiracy Theories.

I one ever had a doubt about the Fake News MSM being effective ....

Doubt no more !!!
Am I wrong to surmise, you do not think much of the Senate Intelligence Committee's work, even if it is controlled and chaired by the Republicans, of the Republican controlled Senate? How bout that. Sounds kind of like, ignoring just because it doesn't suit your narrative. I think I have heard that kind of thing before.

Am I wrong to surmise, you do not think much of the Senate Intelligence Committee's work, even if it is controlled and chaired by the Republicans, of the Republican controlled Senate? How bout that. Sounds kind of like, ignoring just because it doesn't suit your narrative. I think I have heard that kind of thing before.
Forgive me ...

I don't pay much attention to Conspiracy Theories.

Forum List

Back