Putin's sanity being questioned by many in the US and throughout the world.

Everyone thought the attack would be a cakewalk for the Russian forces, and that Putin played his hand well, at least initially. It's why Biden said he would be more accepting of limited incursions, and was probably just expecting them to occupy the two rebel provinces and the Crimea.

Instead maybe the whole thing got to Putin's head, and his general's heads, and they thought they could take the whole country.

The only thing allowing the West to get their shit together is how long the Ukrainians are holding off the Russian columns from taking out their forces. To me Kiev isn't the key, a Country exists as long as it has an army in the field.
Everyone thought Putin "played his had well" initially? Well in Trump world possibly.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Allowing him to continue to expand his influence is not the answer. This is how Hitler started to attempt to take over Europe.
Cowards like you were scared to do anything about it.
Little Nazis like you are in no position to criticize Putin. You don’t think twice about taking away the rights of American citizens. You don’t give two shits about Ukraine or Georgia, all you care about is your Agenda and plunging us into this war helps achieve that.

You fear criticizing your cult leader Trump, just like Putinists fear criticizing Putin. Both groups are the scourge of the earth.
My but you're an idiot.

I'm not a Trump supporter.

But you sound like a deranged Nazi - all that you hate & fear.

Go figure.

Everyone thought Putin "played his had well" initially? Well in Trump world possibly.

He had most world leaders only tepidly warning for him not to try anything.

I have a feeling if he just sent troops into the disputed areas and Crimea we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Yea, you are claiming he is crazy yet at the same time provoking a war with him.

And yet somehow you are still blaming President Trump.
I get your point there Hawk and true calling someone that is rabid in the head insane or questioning their sanity could be dangerous when the mad rabid dog holds a bunch of nuclear weapons that can be used…

Still, he has lost his damn mind!

I get your point there Hawk and true calling someone that is rabid in the head insane or questioning their sanity could be dangerous when the mad rabid dog holds a bunch of nuclear weapons that can be used…

Still, he has lost his damn mind!
No. These reports in the media that Putin has suddenly lost his mind, is propaganda. It’s war propaganda. We must stop the MADMAN!!! We’ve seen this show before. However this time it might be deadly for millions of Americans.

Putin's sanity being questioned by many in the US and throughout the world.
But Trump called Putin smart and savvy in his invading the Ukraine.
Another indication how out of touch Trump is with the real world.
Trump is Putin's lap dog. They are both evil, insane despots (Trump despot wannabe)

Trump is not President ya moron

Glad you're fighting for Soros and Schwab

No. These reports in the media that Putin has suddenly lost his mind, is propaganda. It’s war propaganda. We must stop the MADMAN!!! We’ve seen this show before. However this time it might be deadly for millions of Americans.
Billions of people actually, but Pootin is insane and was way before the Ukraine…

Maybe so but Biden is not starting wars. Biden is not an egomaniac, He is satisfied to let the mentally healthy people around him run the show.

I think you actually do not see the irony here. We have a so-called president, putatively the most powerful person in the world, who is disabled and everyone on the left is happy to just let him be disabled. What a way to run a country!

Why is it that leftists ONLY have a blind spot when it comes to JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN’S mental impairment?

They have no problem calling anyone else crazy or senile….but not Joe. :rolleyes: :clap:

Can you please provide proof of his insanity?
My final response for 46 days:

All Political Leaders suffer from some form of mental illness and insanity, and to believe otherwise is being naive.

All humans have some form of mental illness and bouts with insanity, and deal with issues daily, and the last time I checked Pootin is human even if I believe he is trash.

Pootin has major flaws and issues like all leaders of the World and it is showing more and more.

Pootin is egotistical and has anger issues but then again show me a Slav that does not because I have yet to meet one that is calm and peaceful…

In the end saying Pootin is mentally ill is like saying water is wet or Biden is a moron because all that is known…

Now show me any World Leader that did not have some form of mental illness and I will sell you a bridge in Brooklyn for a dollar!

He had most world leaders only tepidly warning for him not to try anything.

I have a feeling if he just sent troops into the disputed areas and Crimea we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Which points out that this is much more than simply trying to pull the Donbas into the Russian sphere of influence. It is an attack on NATO and an attempt to reconstitute the Soviet Empire

Which points out that this is much more than simply trying to pull the Donbas into the Russian sphere of influence. It is an attack on NATO and an attempt to reconstitute the Soviet Empire

Maybe he was emboldened by the tepid pre-invasion response to his posturing.

Forum List

Back