Putin's sanity being questioned by many in the US and throughout the world.

Which points out that this is much more than simply trying to pull the Donbas into the Russian sphere of influence. It is an attack on NATO and an attempt to reconstitute the Soviet Empire

But Trump called Putin smart and savvy in his invading the Ukraine.
Another indication how out of touch Trump is with the real world.
Trump is Putin's lap dog. They are both evil, insane despots (Trump despot wannabe)

I watched a video yesterday that made me think Putin is not insane.

After watching it I totally understood why he wants Ukraine and why now.

It's a little long... but worth watching.

I watched a video yesterday that made me think Putin is not insane.

After watching it I totally understood why he wants Ukraine and why now.

It's a little long... but worth watching.

I don't do videos

Can you give us the short version?

He had most world leaders only tepidly warning for him not to try anything.

I have a feeling if he just sent troops into the disputed areas and Crimea we wouldn't be having this conversation.
The only time anyone thought he was "playing this well," was when people said "he cannot be serious in threating to invade all of Ukraine and impose no defense and a govt of his choosing."

The only time anyone thought he was "playing this well," was when people said "he cannot be serious in threating to invade all of Ukraine and impose no defense and a govt of his choosing."

Sanctions could have been spelled out ahead of time, as well as arms sent to Ukraine beforehand.

This response we are seeing was only possible due to the Ukrainian armed forces being able to stop Russian forces for the 2-3 days it took for the west to grow a spine.

Trump is Putin's lap dog. They are both evil, insane despots (Trump despot wannabe)
I'm in favor of a sanity check. Can we check yours first? Then let's check the rest of your liberal friends.

Trump was calling Putin smart and savvy for the way he played western leaders. It wasn't a complement.

Forum List

Back