Putin's military cadet academies where Russian schoolgirls are taught to handle rifles, pistols &...

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-2-25_10-24-26.png

• Russian defence minister and close Putin ally Sergei Shoigu wants to build a cadet school for girls in Crimea
  • Existing schools teach 10 to 17-year-old girls to handle weapons, cook, clean, sew and fight terrorists
  • Make-up and mobile phones are banned at the centres critics have likened to Nazi Germany's Hitler Youth

Putin's military cadet academies to get boost | Daily Mail Online
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just think if we had a nation of women / girls who have confidence like these girls. No man will harm them because they are taught how to use a weapon and be very good with it.
They will have a nation of string women and girls, unlike the US where leftist panzies feminist who raise boys to be more pathetic than girls. All while the schools here teach our boys to not know what sex they are, wear dresses, put on high heels, and lipstick............ These same losers of society can't figure out the war is upon them as society breaks down to it's lowest of low.

So something that less than one percent of the population does is a major factor of what everyone does....??
You really are obsessed with ghey people....

Meanwhile in our own military, bayonet and hand grenade training has been dropped, and cross-dressing freaks are the new norm.

Where the hell did we go wrong?

Meanwhile in our own military, bayonet and hand grenade training has been dropped, and cross-dressing freaks are the new norm.

It usually is when war is not being waged on a yuge scale...I was in basic in 1982 and we didn't have bayonet or hand to hand training...

Yes!

That's exactly what we need - re-education camps to turn the youth of American into dutiful servants of the State.

[That was sarcasm, if you're too retarded to figure it out yourself]

It usually is when war is not being waged on a yuge scale...I was in basic in 1982 and we didn't have bayonet or hand to hand training...

Even most commercially-available civilian versions of the AR-15 have bayonet lugs on them. I have bayonets for both my AR and AK. The Army dropped grenade training because too may recruits couldn't even throw them 20-30 meters, even though our grenades are lighter than they used to be. They also dropped land navigation training.

View attachment 178909

• Russian defence minister and close Putin ally Sergei Shoigu wants to build a cadet school for girls in Crimea
  • Existing schools teach 10 to 17-year-old girls to handle weapons, cook, clean, sew and fight terrorists
  • Make-up and mobile phones are banned at the centres critics have likened to Nazi Germany's Hitler Youth

Putin's military cadet academies to get boost | Daily Mail Online
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just think if we had a nation of women / girls who have confidence like these girls. No man will harm them because they are taught how to use a weapon and be very good with it.
They will have a nation of string women and girls, unlike the US where leftist panzies feminist who raise boys to be more pathetic than girls. All while the schools here teach our boys to not know what sex they are, wear dresses, put on high heels, and lipstick............ These same losers of society can't figure out the war is upon them as society breaks down to it's lowest of low.
No-please-youre-driving-me-crazy-GIF.gif

might come in handy someday . i think that there are lots of 'muslims' and 'chinese' in Russia .

Forum List

Back