Putin's Historic Miscalculation May Make Him a War Criminal

China will protect Russia and Putin.
really ? why ?

hans wants back.png

May 21, 2022, 13:20
Ukraine has blocked 21 Turkish vessels in the port of Odessa and is not releasing them, despite the fact that Russia has opened a security corridor. This is reported by the newspaper Aydınlık.
The article says that Ukraine explains the ban on turkish ships leaving the port of Odessa by the fact that there were mines in the sea.

At the same time, the newspaper writes that "the main goal is different." The author of the material claims that if the foreign ships leave, the Ukrainian military will become a "clear target", and in this case "Odessa will soon fall."
In April, the Russian Defense Ministry said that more than 70 ships from 18 countries remain blocked in seven Ukrainian ports.

How will dear NATO members react? The property of a member of the peace-loving bloc has become a "human shield", in the best traditions of terrorists.

Each is a fact that you cannot admit. Poor MAGA Loser....
Lol. It was democrats that dragged Zelensky into their impeachment delusion. They were perfectly happy to portray him as a weak leader being extorted by Trump, even when they knew it was a farce because they orchestrated the entire fake "whistleblower" nonsense from pencil-neck Schiff's office.

"Weakening NATO" is another one of the constant and perpetual lies from the pathological liars that are the democrat party. Trump called them out on defense spending and Russian energy, and he was correct on both counts.

The loser is the idiot in the White House, who is once again backstabbing Ukraine by denying them MRLS/HIMAR. Which btw, they ABSOLUTELY need if they are going to retain any of the Donbas or the southern occupied territory.

The REAL losers will be the Ukrainian people, but you don't give a flying fuck about them. All you care about is your toxic Trump obsession, which you inflict on everyone who reads this forum on a daily basis.

You have nothing I am interested in. Nothing. Not even dialogue, I gave up on that a long time ago. Your brain is programmed for one response only, and I don't need to communicate with you to know what it is.

Enjoy the death rattle of your party, because that's what you are experiencing. Cheating in the election did nothing to fix the unpopularity of democrat politics- it only showed how far you are willing to go for a fleeting grasp of power.

Lol. It was democrats that dragged Zelensky into their impeachment delusion. They were perfectly happy to portray him as a weak leader being extorted by Trump, even when they knew it was a farce because they orchestrated the entire fake "whistleblower" nonsense from pencil-neck Schiff's office.

"Weakening NATO" is another one of the constant and perpetual lies from the pathological liars that are the democrat party. Trump called them out on defense spending and Russian energy, and he was correct on both counts.

The loser is the idiot in the White House, who is once again backstabbing Ukraine by denying them MRLS/HIMAR. Which btw, they ABSOLUTELY need if they are going to retain any of the Donbas or the southern occupied territory.

The REAL losers will be the Ukrainian people, but you don't give a flying fuck about them. All you care about is your toxic Trump obsession, which you inflict on everyone who reads this forum on a daily basis.

You have nothing I am interested in. Nothing. Not even dialogue, I gave up on that a long time ago. Your brain is programmed for one response only, and I don't need to communicate with you to know what it is.

Enjoy the death rattle of your party, because that's what you are experiencing. Cheating in the election did nothing to fix the unpopularity of democrat politics- it only showed how far you are willing to go for a fleeting grasp of power.

^^^ Extortion 101.

The guy being extorted has to know he is being extorted...

I would add that using the NYT to back up CNN is, shall we say, not persuasive?

surada

NYT has a blocker that I am not going to register to get past. Do you think I didn't read the transcript?

I am not going to get sucked into this distraction, you guys are free to believe whatever makes you feel good. I really don't care what you infer from the call. The important thing is that democrats impeached a President on an inference.

Democrats killed an important safeguard in the Constitution by politicizing impeachment. Thing is, you just don't care. I get that- I don't need to talk to you about it, or listen to your rationalization for doing it.

It's done. It can't be undone. It's another part of civics that has been turned into politics. To the detriment of us all.

surada

NYT has a blocker that I am not going to register to get past. Do you think I didn't read the transcript?

I am not going to get sucked into this distraction, you guys are free to believe whatever makes you feel good. I really don't care what you infer from the call. The important thing is that democrats impeached a President on an inference.

Democrats killed an important safeguard in the Constitution by politicizing impeachment. Thing is, you just don't care. I get that- I don't need to talk to you about it, or listen to your rationalization for doing it.

It's done. It can't be undone. It's another part of civics that has been turned into politics. To the detriment of us all.
Funny, it wasn't blocked for me and I don't have a subscription.

What army will go get him?
None, because he is insane and controls nukes. So you can try to use that to criticize our own country and military, but you just look like a feckless anti patriot who puts an orange pile of shit above his own country, morality, ethics, etc.

Forum List

Back