Putin Winning TIME Person Of The Year In A Landslide

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
This is pretty funny, really. I am looking forward to bizarre responses.

Putin has opened up a huge lead in the 2016 poll, currently sitting on 38% of the vote. Donald Trump is in second place with 13%, Julian Assange has 3% and Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama both have less than 1%.

putin-time-results.jpg

Putin Winning TIME Person Of The Year In A Landslide – InvestmentWatch

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he won. He wouldn't be the first thug to be man of the year.

So they have blamed the Russians on every chance they get and now... this.

Surely TIME won't put PUTIN as their "MAN OF THE YEAR"

Will they apologize and denounce him?

Of course it should be Putin. He's convinced much of the west in the alt-right that Russia is the ultimate model for a country, and he is the first foreign leader in history to successfully thwart the United State's election process.

2nd place isn't even close.
What Putin did was convince the world that Obama was milquetoast.

Even the stupidest of people should have a grasp of the obvious, but perhaps I overestimate you.

Of course it should be Putin. He's convinced much of the west in the alt-right that Russia is the ultimate model for a country, and he is the first foreign leader in history to successfully thwart the United State's election process.

Even the stupidest of people should have a grasp of the obvious, but perhaps I overestimate you.
He got you rubes to hop on his cock faster than Melania when she meets somebody with money. And now you guys daydream about him and Trump having a bromance. Pathetic.

He got you rubes to hop on his cock faster than Melania when she meets somebody with money. And now you guys daydream about him and Trump having a bromance. Pathetic.
You don't get laid much, do ya?

You don't get laid much, do ya?
Weak

I like Putin. He's an extremely intelligent leader. But that being said, who really cares who TIME feels is 'Person of the Year?' TIME is fake Establishment Elite-news. It's irrelevant.

Forum List

Back