Putin Treats Obama Like a 3-Yr Old

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Recognizing what an incompetent brat Obama is....Putin responded to Obama's naming Russian diplomats persona non grata in this way:

"Vladimir Putin invites children of US diplomats in Russia to the Kremlin for New Year parties"
Putin invites children of US diplomats in Russia to the Kremlin for parties

A dismissive wave of the hand to Obama....exactly what he deserves.

"Despite the action taken by President Obama, Putin says he will not ban American diplomats from Russia.

In a statement released by Vladimir Putin, he instead invites the children of US diplomats in Russia to parties at the Kremlin.

Putin said: "The diplomats who are returning to Russia will spend the New Year’s holidays with their families and friends."
Ibid.

Imagine, there are lame brains on this board who imagine the snake in the White House deserves any more....

Check this out:
"All You Have To Know About Obama

• Best president in over 50 years
Restored respect for America globally"

Yup.....a Liberal actually wrote that!
This dunce, synthaholic, posted that.....and there are actually several others almost as dumb!!!!

Last edited:
Putin made Obama look like a moron again. Taking the high road, looking down on Obama like a petulant child having a temper tantrum, I can think of nothing that would annoy Obama more Putin has the measure of Obama and plays with him at will its hilarious. :lmao:

I guess within your hatred of this country that anyone that dares stand up against an enemy is a three year old. Obama's job is to tell assholes like Putin to leave us the fuck alone.

The op needs serious help.

Soooo......when do you correct that avi to "MoronMatthew"???

Time's a wastin'!!!

Putin made Obama look like a moron again. Taking the high road, looking down on Obama like a petulant child having a temper tantrum, I can think of nothing that would annoy Obama more Putin has the measure of Obama and plays with him at will its hilarious. :lmao:
putin needs to bring up the size of Barry's weener in February {better to get the insults going once barry is out of office and irrelivant}

Putin knows Obama has nothing hanging between his legs

I guess within your hatred of this country that anyone that dares stand up against an enemy is a three year old. Obama's job is to tell assholes like Putin to leave us the fuck alone.

-------------------------------------------------------------- nothing to do with hate for the USA , its all got to do with mrobamas unAmerican style and goals and actions Matthew !!

Rush Limbaugh nailed it back in 2008 calling Obama a man child. 8 years later Obama is still a spoiled little brat who pouts and misbehaves.

-------------------------------------------------------------- nothing to do with hate for the USA , its all got to do with mrobamas unAmerican style and goals and actions Matthew !!

"mrobama"?????

Is it the dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist to whom you refer????

putin needs to bring up the size of Barry's weener in February {better to get the insults going once barry is out of office and irrelivant}

Press Corp: President Trump what did you discuss in your historic meeting with Putin?

Trump: We mostly made fun of Obama and Hillary.

It would be easier to not do that if he stopped acting like a 3-year-old.

All the liberals are throwing temper tantrums like 5-year old children, at best.

Rush Limbaugh nailed it back in 2008 calling Obama a man child. 8 years later Obama is still a spoiled little brat who pouts and misbehaves.

Remember all the news reports about Romney cutting some kids hair when they were tots???
But the snake cuts the throat of our mirror image in the Middle East, and it's all 'oh-tay'!!!

The only one happy about his presidency is Jimmy Carter.

Press Corp: President Trump what did you discuss in your historic meeting with Putin?

Bet the word 'flexibiliity' brought quite the snickers!

Trump: Actually, Putin took a poll of 3 Million Russians, and 89% believe Moochelle isnt a woman and Obama probably eats dogs.

Forum List

Back