Obama has had to swim upstream, and never took their bait...

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Haaa I just made that up..

Obama could have just walked away , but he is showing how much he does care for America.

He is not only putting himself out there to get slammed some more by his haters, he is taking these last weeks to fight for what many are very concerned about.

He has fought a good fight against the tide for 8 years and got America back on its feet.

BttYTTsCYAAPYjo.jpg

nothing to do with mrobama but on the news i hear that you 'san franners' live in a stinky , shitty city full of homeless and lots of crime and drugs EWings . ----- just a comment !!

Obama could have just walked away , but he is showing how much he does care for America.

He is not only putting himself out there to get slammed some more by his haters, he is taking these last weeks to fight for what many are very concerned about.

He has fought a good fight against the tide for 8 years and got America back on its feet.

BttYTTsCYAAPYjo.jpg

What are you huffing? Are you referring to the leaders in the Democratic party who slammed Obama for bushwhacking Israel? :laugh:

Why the hell did we shower Iran with about a billion dollars in cash? Barry Hussein took the bait just like he has played the biggest fish in American history in his sorry eight years in office.

nothing to do with mrobama but on the news i hear that you 'san franners' live in a stinky , shitty city full of homeless and lots of crime and drugs EWings . ----- just a comment !!

Actually San Fran is becoming the place for the ultra rich hi tech, kicking out the low income and its culture..

I live 40 minutes south in a town called los gatos, it is a sweet town but is also getting snobby with the mega rich.
The homeless problem is awful because they kicked the people out of affordable housing tore the buildings down and are now hi-rises in San Francisco.

It is getting so crowded in the south bay with people from all over the world that don't know how to drive.

I would like to leave because of being crowded, and hot.

Fortunately I bought my home 25 years ago, I could never afford it now.. super crazy..

Where do you live Pismoe?

Touching commemorative by the O. P.

I have a different perspective.

I think he is a weasel, a liar, a Marxist, probably a Muslim, possibly a traitor, and for sure a Pussy.

Touching commemorative by the O. P.

I have a different perspective.

I think he is a weasel, a liar, a Marxist, probably a Muslim, possibly a traitor, and for sure a Pussy.

Have to say that although I disagree with you your comment is hysterical..I bet Obama is counting the days, I heard Trumps spokes person already complaining about the Trump hate on the internet already.
People can be so mean, but it is part of our life now..take the good with the bad

BttYTTsCYAAPYjo.jpg

You just produced a bunch of fluff that means precisely nothing.

So typical of the regressive kin...

Meanwhile Donald Trump is producing actual jobs, and he is not even the president yet!

BttYTTsCYAAPYjo.jpg

You just produced a bunch of fluff that means precisely nothing.

So typical of the regressive kin...

Meanwhile Donald Trump is producing actual jobs, and he is not even the president yet!

You mean Donald's pretend jobs...

Actually San Fran is becoming the place for the ultra rich hi tech, kicking out the low income and its culture..

I live 40 minutes south in a town called los gatos, it is a sweet town but is also getting snobby with the mega rich.
The homeless problem is awful because they kicked the people out of affordable housing tore the buildings down and are now hi-rises in San Francisco.

It is getting so crowded in the south bay with people from all over the world that don't know how to drive.

Fortunately I bought my home 25 years ago, I could never afford it now.. super crazy..

Why would anyone name their town "The Cats"?

BttYTTsCYAAPYjo.jpg
Obvious sarcasm.

Get ready to sell in a few years you won't be able to afford the taxes on your house..

BttYTTsCYAAPYjo.jpg
Obama will finally flush down in three weeks...but he will leave a horrible stain for us to clean up.....

Obama the beta-male finally found a small set of balls..... on the final hole!! ....good for him!

He throwing out the first pitch...after the fucking game is over. :rofl:

Obama-to-throw-Nats-first-pitch.jpg

His legacy will be Carteresque. Like Carter, Obama is a far left wing nut who's been a total and complete failure on every level except one - he is likable on a person level. He really believes that bending over is a noble act. Look at the sissy throw!!

:rofl:

BttYTTsCYAAPYjo.jpg
Define fighting the good fight...

Forum List

Back