Putin Takes Famous WNBA Player Hostage: Brittney Griner Arrested in MOSCOW

I dont see the upside to holding her hostage. How does that help Russia? Im not saying they are above framing someone, but it doesnt feel like that is the case here.

Think bigger picture. Think Big Lie.

I read an article yesterday. It was about a woman living in a city being shelled by Russians. She was Russian and hiding in an interior room with her four dogs. She talked about speaking to her Mother who is in Russia.

Her own Mother told her she had nothing to fear. It was on the news that the Russian Army is targeting only Military Installations and positions. The girl held her phone up so Mommy could hear the shelling. The Mother insisted that there was nothing to fear. The Russian Army was not killing Civilians. The news had said so.

By arresting an American, the propaganda can claim we are the criminals. Even the athletes they generously allow to come and learn the sport from the superior Russian coaches, and most generously pay, are little more than criminal drug dealers.

Put it in light of the propaganda. Of Russia’s heroic efforts to end corruption and naziism in Ukraine. How the world is conspiring to punish Russia for their selfless actions.

Anything that is not Government approved is “Fake News” and if you repeat it in Russia, you get 15 years in prison.

WNBA star Brittney Griner detained in Russia on drug charges

Many women's professional basketball players decide to play in Russia during the WNBA's offseason for a chance to compete and take advantage of the high salaries overseas teams offer. Griner has made as much as $1.5 million a year in Russia, while she had a base salary of $215,000 last season for the Mercury.

Putin is now using hostages against the U.S. They let other players leave, but she was arrested and is now a hostage in Russia. God dammit Putin you piece of shit.
I'm reminded of a Dave Chappelle skit involving black hostages... Lol!!!

She was moving drugs through Russia. She's an idiot and deserves whatever she gets.

Well surely it’s someone else’s fault and responsibility
Lib 101

You would have to be stupid to refuse to believe anything other than "fake charges". You have zero proof, yet youre absolutely convinced. That makes your beliefs unreliable.

You do not understand Russian entry customs. When was the last time you went through customs in Russia?

OMG. Putin is racist and misogynistic ON TOP of being a murderous dictator!

Holy Shit! I bet he hates cats, too.
That's it!!! That's is the war drum the Left is going to pound. To paint the Russians as racist, in order to drag our country into war in Europe. And most of their lemmings will pile on board!

That's it!!! That's is the war drum the Left is going to pound. To paint the Russians as racist, in order to drag our country into war in Europe. And most of their lemmings will pile on board!

I thought it was the cat thing. ;)

How does Pooty treat all the blacks who live in Russia?

Forum List

Back