Putin Takes Famous WNBA Player Hostage: Brittney Griner Arrested in MOSCOW

So, you're a faggot. Figgures

Odd. If I don’t hate something I must be one? Interesting theory. Stereotypical Republican.

Were you taught CRT in Kindergarten? No? Because it wasn’t and still isn’t taught there. Why the hysterics about it then? It is taught in post graduate level classes at College. People going for their Masters or Doctoral Degrees. But that doesn’t stop the fear mongering and lies from the RW does it?

Actually, Mushroom changed the topic to his wish to see homosexuals executed

Actually, I said nothing of the sort. You see, that is known as "projecting", as well as putting words into my mouth that I did not say at all.

What I was saying was that one can not expect the same laws and protections of the US to follow somebody into another country.

Instead, you try and claim I say things I did not, and that is a complete and total fail.

I took issue with you and Mushroom wanting to stone homosexuals to death?

Now kindly post where *I* said I wanted that.

I think you will find I never did, I simply listed countries that would, therefore would not be smart to visit if one was a homosexual.

I would like a retraction and apology, as once again you are trying to claim I said something I did not. That is commonly known as a "lie".

6C2DCE44-1609-42B9-B662-76ED70910249.jpeg

Forum List

Back