Putin says expect uncomfortable signals - meat processors hacked

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
MOSCOW, May 31 (Reuters) - Russia said on Monday it would send what it described as 'uncomfortable' signals to the United States ahead of a summit between the two countries' leaders next month and announced it was beefing up its western border militarily.

The comments came a day after U.S. President Joe Biden said he would press Russian President Vladimir Putin to respect human rights when the two leaders meet in Geneva on June 16. Relations between the two powers are at post-Cold War lows.

"The Americans must assume that a number of signals from Moscow ... will be uncomfortable for them, including in the coming days," Sergei Ryabkov, Russia's deputy foreign minister, was quoted as saying by the RIA news agency.

From - Russia tells U.S. to expect 'uncomfortable' signals ahead of Putin-Biden summit

Cryptic threat. Could this be one of those signals?

The meat processing company JBS has told the White House that the cyber attack it suffered probably came from Russia.

White House Principal Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters that “the White House has offered assistance to JBS” and that the company told the Biden administration that they had received a ransom demand from a criminal organisation “likely based in Russia”.

I am not looking forward to the result of this summit with Putin. Biden plays checkers and Putin tries to hurt you.

Take heart, at least the United States government will be committed to opposing Putin for the first time in 4 years.
Like in the North Sea? Nordsteam 2 pipeline? This is just after a few months. What are you smoking?

Biden and his administration are diplomats, they have experience, whereas the last guy got down on his knees like a rat eating cheese.

MOSCOW, May 31 (Reuters) - Russia said on Monday it would send what it described as 'uncomfortable' signals to the United States ahead of a summit between the two countries' leaders next month and announced it was beefing up its western border militarily.

The comments came a day after U.S. President Joe Biden said he would press Russian President Vladimir Putin to respect human rights when the two leaders meet in Geneva on June 16. Relations between the two powers are at post-Cold War lows.

"The Americans must assume that a number of signals from Moscow ... will be uncomfortable for them, including in the coming days," Sergei Ryabkov, Russia's deputy foreign minister, was quoted as saying by the RIA news agency.

From - Russia tells U.S. to expect 'uncomfortable' signals ahead of Putin-Biden summit

The meat processing company JBS has told the White House that the cyber attack it suffered probably came from Russia.

White House Principal Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters that “the White House has offered assistance to JBS” and that the company told the Biden administration that they had received a ransom demand from a criminal organisation “likely based in Russia”.

I am not looking forward to the result of this summit with Putin. Biden plays checkers and Putin tries to hurt you.
Are you kidding? This will be the first time in four years we've clearly been on the other side.

We may not be upgrading enough. What else can we upgrade or what could we upgrade better?

99d0ebcca9912b7e476e57039c86254a40b4c91d3744016433736410f052fa5c.gif

Has our lib education system failed so miserably that we have lost the cyber war?

Our nation depends entirely on cyber security

If the Deep State cant protect that it is useless

Now they are dumping the dollar.

Moscow (AFP) - President Vladimir Putin said Wednesday that Russia had no choice but to cut its dependency on dollars to conduct trade, after becoming the target of increasingly severe US sanctions.

"It isn't our goal to desert the dollar," Putin told an investment forum in comments broadcast on national television. "The dollar is deserting us."

Putin already has Sippy Cup Joe tied up in knots.

I don't think that's much of an accomplishment, I think anybody can tie Dementia up in knots. Kind of like taking your laser pen and getting your cat to ram it's head into the end table in your living room.

Putin already has Sippy Cup Joe tied up in knots.

I don't think that's much of an accomplishment, I think anybody can tie Dementia up in knots. Kind of like taking your laser pen and getting your cat to ram it's head into the end table in your living room.

Only 5 months in to Joe's Administration and I'd like to know why they think it is so damn important to hold a 1-day summit now?
Unless it is only window dressing by Joe that Russia accept Joe's Administration as being a legal one!

Only 5 months in to Joe's Administration and I'd like to know why they think it is so damn important to hold a 1-day summit now?
Unless it is only window dressing by Joe that Russia accept Joe's Administration as being a legal one!

Given the cyber attacks that affected our country so negatively, he should have told Putin to go beat a salt bag. I can't believe he's that out of tune with the world to not know he's being tested by Russia.

So, I found out, just like Event 201 was running exercises to shut down the world economy for a pandemic, the World Economic Forum, has, for the past three years, been running exercises for cyber attacks.

:eusa_think:

This is covered in story number two in this month's New World Next Week.

Story #2: Cyber Polygon to Focus on Secure Development of Digital Ecosystems

https://cyberpolygon.com/news/bezopasnoe-razvitie-tsifrovykh-ekosistem-stanet-glavnoy-temoy-mezhdunarodnogo-cyber-polygon/

WEF Partner JBS Meats Coincidentally Hit With Ransomware Attack

https://sociable.co/technology/ransomware-attack-worlds-largest-meatpacker-6-weeks-jbs-acquires-plant-based-food-group-vivera-530m/

U.S. Recovered Millions in Ransom From Colonial Pipeline Hackers

https://archive.is/27yED

Colonial Pipeline Was Fine, Its Owner Shut It Down To Make Sure They’d Get Paid Correctly

https://jalopnik.com/the-colonial-pipeline-was-fine-but-it-was-shutdown-to-1846911689

Forum List

Back