putin´s RT wants to " terrorize Ukrainians " I VIDEO

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

"I want Ukrainians to feel the same way I feel at home with my wife.🐷" :icon_lol:

PS To the Hague with these people!​

putin´s RT wants to " terrorize Ukrainians " I VIDEO​

I think Zelinsky will find a way to settle this dispute with Russia because he now see's what everyone else see's and that is that Biden doesn't want this war to stop until Russia surrenders and that means thousands of more people dead....
Ukraine is being used by the democrat party and the establishment lifer politicians of America....
Ukraine will allow Russia to keep the lines they held in Crimea and will get the land in Northern Ukraine for a permanent ceasefire agreement....
Will Putin take this deal?... if he is smart he will....

"I want Ukrainians to feel the same way I feel at home with my wife.🐷" :icon_lol:

PS To the Hague with these people!​

putin´s RT wants to " terrorize Ukrainians " I VIDEO​

Putin/Russia not only wants to terrorize Ukrainians, he/Russia wants to kill them all.

There can never be a Hague for Russians when America is more guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity than any other country, since the inception of the court in the Hague.

I think Zelinsky will find a way to settle this dispute with Russia because he now see's what everyone else see's and that is that Biden doesn't want this war to stop until Russia surrenders and that means thousands of more people dead....
Ukraine is being used by the democrat party and the establishment lifer politicians of America....
Ukraine will allow Russia to keep the lines they held in Crimea and will get the land in Northern Ukraine for a permanent ceasefire agreement....
I think it's still possible that Russia will settle with it's demands for peace as put to the Ukraine in April of 22.

The deal on the Donbass region can vary somewhat as long as Russia is ensured that the people of the Donbass are safe from Ukraine's Nazi aggression.

Russia never did want the Ukraine but the situation is now precarious as Russia has declared that it needs a 150 mile buffer zone between the Ukraine and the Donbass.

China will continue to try to facilitate a peace and their presence is at least considered to be credible and warranted by the rest of the world.

I think it's still possible that Russia will settle with it's demands for peace as put to the Ukraine in April of 22.
without chances, Moscow empire is dying and it has never had a chance against us

1679259610575.png

No deal can be made with Russia and no rational person believes Russia would abide by any deal. As long as the West continues to provide aid to Ukraine, Russia has no clear path to victory, and it will continue to hemorrhage blood and treasure until nothing will be left of Russia but the bare skeleton of the nation it was before the war. At that point, Russia will either find a way to withdraw from Ukraine and drop its objections to Ukraine joining NATO, or it will gird itself to adopt the North Korean model of starving the people to pay for weapons.

without chances, Moscow empire is dying and it has never had a chance against us
I'll have to assume that means that you're suggesting an Ukrainian counter offensice that will be decisive for Ukraine winning the war.

Your opinion is noted and appreciated fwiw.

No deal can be made with Russia and no rational person believes Russia would abide by any deal. As long as the West continues to provide aid to Ukraine, Russia has no clear path to victory, and it will continue to hemorrhage blood and treasure until nothing will be left of Russia but the bare skeleton of the nation it was before the war. At that point, Russia will either find a way to withdraw from Ukraine and drop its objections to Ukraine joining NATO, or it will gird itself to adopt the North Korean model of starving the people to pay for weapons.

Some are saying that Europe wants out of this US led war against Russia.
And some are even saying that America isn't capable of projecting it's military might onto and against Russia now.

Without even mentioning China's possible participation, the pretense is that America's armies couldn't make it to foreign shores before being destroyed by Russia's superior ultrasonic missile capabilities.

However, that is only addressing the question from one angle, when there are many more questions to be considered.

For example; Would America tolerate even one aircraft carrier being sunk by Russia, without turned the war into a nuclear conflict?

Please don't respond with your own armchair war. That's not my intention here.

I'm only interested in exploring the possibilities from a neutral POV.

I'll have to assume that means that you're suggesting an Ukrainian counter offensice that will be decisive for Ukraine winning the war.

not, really what I suggest that we saw it - 4 times in the last 150 years , and this even your RT experts say today :

do you agree on this ?

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

Also folks, consider the chances of Russia being able to mount an offensive against America. That's ridiculous and totally out of the question!

not, really what I suggest that we saw it - 4 times in the last 150 years , and this even your RT experts say today :
You're still being irrational by thinking of me as your enemy to fight with an armchair war.

You need to understand that exploring possibilities is not taking a side. At most it's putting up a challenge to the propaganda.

Will there be a Ukraine counter offensive, or will Russia kill all the rest of Ukraine's army in a Bakmuht trap?

Some are saying that Europe wants out of this US led war against Russia.
And some are even saying that America isn't capable of projecting it's military might onto and against Russia now.

Without even mentioning China's possible participation, the pretense is that America's armies couldn't make it to foreign shores before being destroyed by Russia's superior ultrasonic missile capabilities.

However, that is only addressing the question from one angle, when there are many more questions to be considered.

For example; Would America tolerate even one aircraft carrier being sunk by Russia, without turned the war into a nuclear conflict?

Please don't respond with your own armchair war. That's not my intention here.

I'm only interested in exploring the possibilities from a neutral POV.
Your post is non responsive. My post stated that Russia cannot win as long as Ukraine's allies continue to supply aid, and you went off on a rant about sending troops which no one s contemplating. Please try to stay on topic.

Your post is non responsive. My post stated that Russia cannot win as long as Ukraine's allies continue to supply aid, and you went off on a rant about sending troops which no one s contemplating. Please try to stay on topic.
Sorry about that.

Fwiw, I think that Europe is tapped out and is very afraid of America attempting to escalate the war into all of Europe.

Concerning America's ability to continue to supply the Ukraine with weapons? That's covered by Ritter and Macgregor. Ritter especially is claiming that America has already depleted it's resources to a point of past critical.

Those may be the relevant questions now.

It's also being claimed that Russia has prepared for many years now against the possibility of America's aggression in the Ukraine and elsewhere. Russia understodd the challenge coming even earlier than 99 with America's incursion into the Balkans.

Sorry about that.

Fwiw, I think that Europe is tapped out and is very afraid of America attempting to escalate the war into all of Europe.

Concerning America's ability to continue to supply the Ukraine with weapons? That's covered by Ritter and Macgregor. Ritter especially is claiming that America has already depleted it's resources to a point of past critical.

Those may be the relevant questions now.

It's also being claimed that Russia has prepared for many years now against the possibility of America's aggression in the Ukraine and elsewhere. Russia understood the challenge coming even earlier than 99 with America's incursion into the Balkans.
I do hope you gain some comfort from reading Ritter and MacGregor, but sooner or later you will have to come back and face the real world in which both the US and Europe are building new factories to supply Ukraine and placing new orders for weapons for Ukraine instead of just transferring weapons and ammo from their stockpiles.

I understand your desperate hope that the West will abandon eastern Europe to Russia's depredations, but all the evidence is that just the opposite is true and aid to Ukraine is increasing, and provisions are being made to continue it for years. This is why Russia has no path to victory in Ukraine and not withdrawing will only lead to Russia's ruin.

Will there be a Ukraine counter offensive, or will Russia kill all the rest of Ukraine's army in a Bakmuht trap?
It is still unclear about the counter offensive and what success it may have, but one must be completely retarded to believe 'a Bakhmut trap' can kill all the rest of Ukraine's army. Are you assuming that 700 000 of Ukrainian servicemen are concentrated there in one place?

Forum List

Back