putin´s nukes looking good I picture

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
🇷🇺 Maintenance budget
Paul Goodwill
@Powlius
My stepfather served in ussr’s army in the 70’s he says the nukes were already rusty and barely if at all functional then. I think this is an old photo, cuz i doubt there was much maintenance done in the last 50 years on those.

1710417980026.jpeg

🇷🇺 Maintenance budget
Paul Goodwill
@Powlius
My stepfather served in ussr’s army in the 70’s he says the nukes were already rusty and barely if at all functional then. I think this is an old photo, cuz i doubt there was much maintenance done in the last 50 years on those.

View attachment 916885

This is probably the same people (CIA) who told us that: Russia is a paper tiger, their main battle tank is the WWII T35-85, their soldiers are drunks but their commanders are drunker, Azov Battalion will be in Moscow 6 weeks after the start of hostilities and BlackRock wants an option to acquire land in Donbas

Russia is now the most advanced, fearsome fighting force on the planet. It would be stupid for us to engage them right now. The USA would face its worst defeat since Kasserine Pass and for the exact same reasons: we’re facing a far more experienced force

This is probably the same people (CIA) who told us that: Russia is a paper tiger, their main battle tank is the WWII T35-85, their soldiers are drunks but their commanders are drunker, Azov Battalion will be in Moscow 6 weeks after the start of hostilities and BlackRock wants an option to acquire land in Donbas

Russia is now the most advanced, fearsome fighting force on the planet. It would be stupid for us to engage them right now. The USA would face its worst defeat since Kasserine Pass and for the exact same reasons: we’re facing a far more experienced force
Moscow ulus must pay

Dude, we would SLAUGHTER Russia right now. They can't even take Kiev against a rag tag group of people flying childrens toys.

Yeah that was the advise the CIA gave to the WEF, how'd that work out for Ukraine?

We don't have a conventional force capable of keeping unarmed Illegals out of the country, but we're going to "slaughter" what is now the most advanced, best trained force in the world?

Yeah that was the advise the CIA gave to the WEF, how'd that work out for Ukraine?

We don't have a conventional force capable of keeping unarmed Illegals out of the country, but we're going to "slaughter" what is now the most advanced, best trained force in the world?

We aren't using our military at the border. That's against the law. The use of the military to enforce immigration or criminal laws at the border could run afoul of the Posse Comitatus Act, unless an exception applies.

It's working out quite well. They've held off, to quote you, "the most advanced best trained force in the world" for 2 years and counting. Ukraine can only do with what they have. The most modern tank in the Russian arsenal was obliterated by our Javelin missiles. Russia is not the best trained. Those soldiers are dead. They are down to rag tag groups of men that can barely drive a Russian version of Humvee. Their stockpiles of weapons are depleted.

We would slaughter them in a conventional war right now and they know it. You don't think so? You're fucking nuts. Why is this most advanced army unable to defeat Ukraine? They have no air force, barely any tanks, barely any helis. But they are keeping Putin at bay. For years. If you don't think we could whip their asses in weeks, you're nuts. You have NO IDEA our capability.

You need to watch this channel. Watch it for a while and tell me how good Russia is doing. I've seen more Russians blown apart in the last 3 months than in the previous 2 years.

Last edited:
We aren't using our military at the border. That's against the law. The use of the military to enforce immigration or criminal laws at the border could run afoul of the Posse Comitatus Act, unless an exception applies.

It's working out quite well. They've held off, to quote you, "the most advanced best trained force in the world" for 2 years and counting. Ukraine can only do with what they have. The most modern tank in the Russian arsenal was obliterated by our Javelin missiles. Russia is not the best trained. Those soldiers are dead. They are down to rag tag groups of men that can barely drive a Russian version of Humvee. Their stockpiles of weapons are depleted.

We would slaughter them in a conventional war right now and they know it. You don't think so? You're fucking nuts. Why is this most advanced army unable to defeat Ukraine? They have no air force, barely any tanks, barely any helis. But they are keeping Putin at bay. For years. If you don't think we could whip their asses in weeks, you're nuts. You have NO IDEA our capability.

Your information sucks. It's been explained countless times!

1. Putin has no interest in anything except the Russians in Donbas; he has no interest in Ukraine west of the Dnieper
2. Putin has to find a balance between winning and stopping the EU from panicking that Russian armor is on their door step
3. Ukraine has fully cooperated in attacking Russian fortifications, and losing 8 times what the USA lost in Vietnam

Forum List

Back