PUTIN pushes our buttons: 'JEWS could have meddled in the 16 election, not US!'

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
WOW. This POS knows which buttons to push doesn't he? Another unintended "coincidence"--he just happened to pick one of US's scary groups? JEWS? Really? Which Jews by the way meddle in American politics? To make HILLARY lose? I thought 'all the Jews were in the tank for Democrats'? Doesn't everyone know THAT?

Someone one explain the logic of this one 'cause I'm getting real confused!

PUTIN ALSO REPEATS TRUMP'S LINE, 'WE DIDN'T BREAK ANY LAWS!'

Putin claims ‘Jews’ could be behind US election meddling
Agence France-Presse AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE
10 MAR 2018 AT 12:51 ET
March 10, 2018
Posted with permission from AFP

America's leading intelligence agencies concluded last year that Russian President Vladimir Putin himself had directed a broad intelligence effort to influence the US election, but he says, "So what?" SPUTNIK/AFP/File / Alexey NIKOLSKY
President Vladimir Putin suggested in a US television interview that Ukrainians, Tatars or "Jews," could have meddled in the 2016 US presidential election -- but not the Kremlin.

"Why have you decided the Russian authorities, myself included, gave anybody permission to do this?" Putin asked in the often-combative interview with NBC television.

The leading US intelligence agencies concluded last year that Putin personally directed an intelligence effort to influence the 2016 US presidential election to undermine Democrat Hillary Clinton's campaign and boost Republican Donald Trump.

Last month US Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who is conducting a widespread probe into Russia's role in the campaign, indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies for allegedly backing Trump, maligning Clinton, and engaging in other election interference.

"So what if they're Russians?" Putin said of the allegations, according to transcripts of the NBC interview released late Friday.

"There are 146 million Russians. So what?... I don't care. I couldn't care less... They do not represent the interests of the Russian state."

"Maybe," Putin said, "they are not even Russians but Ukrainians, Tatars or Jews, but with Russian citizenship, which should also be checked; maybe they have dual citizenship or a green card; maybe the US paid them for this.

"How can you know that? I do not know either."

- No laws broken? -....

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/put...tion-meddling/

Oliver Stone: an attempt to find Russian interference in US elections is true witch hunting: a lot of smoke but no fire. You better look at Israel and Mr. Netanyahu who comes to USA and talks to the Congress just before the elections. Or look at our billionaires like Soros who donate millions to certain candidates. Or look at Israeli Lobby who works with our Congressmen so close. This is the real interference. Don’t talk about Russian interference: Russians are not pouring their money into US political processes.

Interview to a Russian TV channel

LOL, CNN is owned by Jewish Israeli Aviv Nevo, so isn't CNN a arm of Israel by Democrat logic.

But, only "Crickets" about that.

And CNN has what to with this conversation? He was being interviewed by NBC. CNN is owned by Time Warner. Time Warner is in the tank for Democrats? I have several mutual funds. How many companies that don't share my political bent do I own? Hell, I could own a part of FOX. I don't read the prospectuses.

Oliver Stone: an attempt to find Russian interference in US elections is true witch hunting: a lot of smoke but no fire. You better look at Israel and Mr. Netanyahu who comes to USA and talks to the Congress just before the elections. Or look at our billionaires like Soros who donate millions to certain candidates. Or look at Israeli Lobby who works with our Congressmen so close. This is the real interference. Don’t talk about Russian interference: Russians are not pouring their money into US political processes.

Interview to a Russian TV channel

Quit LYING! Soros does not give BILLIONS to Democrats. Maybe millions and frankly from the FEC filings I've watched over the past 6 or 7 years, NOT ENOUGH? Doesn't hold an unlit candle to what the KOCH'S give. Our billionaire is 'miserly'.

I strongly doubt Putin could have said something like "Jews interfered in US elections" but this is what he did say about alleged "Russian interference".

March, 2018:

Megyn Kelly: 13 Russians and three Russian-owned companies have been indicted by a special prosecutor named Robert Mueller in the United States for interfering in our election.

Vladimir Putin: I know that they do not represent the Russian state or the Russian government. And I have no idea what they did and what they were guided by. Even if they did something, then our American colleagues should not just say something in interviews with the media but give us specific data, with proof. We are ready to consider it and talk about it.

If you are worried about anything, state it officially, send us documents proving it and explain what exactly those people are accused of.

Send an inquiry to the Prosecutor-General’s Office. It is necessary to go through official channels rather than with the help of the media and harsh words in the US Congress, levelling accusations against us that are totally unsubstantiated. Give us something in writing.

Interview to American TV channel NBC

for ruskie bastard POOOTIN to BLAME it on DA TARTARS,
AND DA UKRANIANS AND DA JOOOOS -----is very classical ruskie shit. Be not offended, centerleft. -----ASK SOBIE---
he might just as well have blamed it on DA POLACKS

"Maybe," Putin said, "they are not even Russians but Ukrainians, Tatars or Jews, but with Russian citizenship, which should also be checked; maybe they have dual citizenship or a green card; maybe the US paid them for this.

:abgg2q.jpg: I love me some Vlad. So much was said there.

I'm thinking most nations in the world try and influence who our leaders are in one way or another...that is what makes this investigation so maddening...All of a sudden when the swamp needs a reason for losing to an outsider we get a huge multi million dollar investigation...
Everyone in favor of this ridiculous Mueller probe at this point is not a thinking person...you are wrapped in emotion and hate...
The way we hold elections in America make it impossible for any outside tampering...
Podesta was hacked...he lost emails and it was the beginning of the end for Hillary...
Those emails showed America just who she was and we rejected her...
If you're riding dirty don't be surprised if it's discovered...
Russia had nothing to do with that...
But I'm sure Russia and Israel tried and China and apparently GB...it's not unusual...
That's the point...

Putty has it backwards. It was us meddling in Israel's election if the truth be told. Obama went to great lengths to get rid of Netanyahu. Then there was the time when Obama overthrew our ally in Egypt, for his Muslim Brotherhood advisors. That went well. Then on to Libya...

keep that bottle corked-----St Paddy's day is only a few days off

WOW. This POS knows which buttons to push doesn't he? Another unintended "coincidence"--he just happened to pick one of US's scary groups? JEWS? Really? Which Jews by the way meddle in American politics? To make HILLARY lose? I thought 'all the Jews were in the tank for Democrats'? Doesn't everyone know THAT?

Someone one explain the logic of this one 'cause I'm getting real confused!

PUTIN ALSO REPEATS TRUMP'S LINE, 'WE DIDN'T BREAK ANY LAWS!'

Putin claims ‘Jews’ could be behind US election meddling
Agence France-Presse AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE
10 MAR 2018 AT 12:51 ET
March 10, 2018
Posted with permission from AFP

America's leading intelligence agencies concluded last year that Russian President Vladimir Putin himself had directed a broad intelligence effort to influence the US election, but he says, "So what?" SPUTNIK/AFP/File / Alexey NIKOLSKY
President Vladimir Putin suggested in a US television interview that Ukrainians, Tatars or "Jews," could have meddled in the 2016 US presidential election -- but not the Kremlin.

"Why have you decided the Russian authorities, myself included, gave anybody permission to do this?" Putin asked in the often-combative interview with NBC television.

The leading US intelligence agencies concluded last year that Putin personally directed an intelligence effort to influence the 2016 US presidential election to undermine Democrat Hillary Clinton's campaign and boost Republican Donald Trump.

Last month US Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who is conducting a widespread probe into Russia's role in the campaign, indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies for allegedly backing Trump, maligning Clinton, and engaging in other election interference.

"So what if they're Russians?" Putin said of the allegations, according to transcripts of the NBC interview released late Friday.

"There are 146 million Russians. So what?... I don't care. I couldn't care less... They do not represent the interests of the Russian state."

"How can you know that? I do not know either."

- No laws broken? -....

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/put...tion-meddling/

Since 1917 until 1999 Jewish communists and 'democrats' have killed more as 66m innocent Russians.Therefore where is problem when Putin blames Jews for Election Meddling.

cover1214.jpg

Bolsheviks-cut3.jpg

Forum List

Back