Putin proposes to enshrine God, heterosexual marriage in constitution

It's not that nonbelievers will be tending to take what they get:

'The judicial doctrine of civil religion, the assumption that one has to be religious, i.e., believing in God, to be a good American. This linkage is assumed in the courts even as, paradoxically, they insist that they are not affirming or establishing a religion. And even more paradoxically, as the number of self-proclaimed nonbelieving Americans grows dramatically.....What the U.S. 9th Court of Appeals did in 2010 was codify and legitimize the intimate linkage of Americanism and religiosity, which had been a drumbeat since the Cold War. Changing the pledge in 1954 was an establishment and sponsorship of religion because it marries religion to citizenship. Being religious, believing in God, is declared in the pledge to be central to what it means to be an American, and becomes a litmus test for citizenship. It is the core of an American civil religion. a merging of the political and the spiritual. The court is saying to be an American, one must be a believer, affirming a religious identity is here taken as a sign of being a good American.'
(Mar 2020 Freethought Today: 'Under God' Marries Religion to Citizenship)

Further paradoxically, the 9th U.S. Court of Appeals codifies religion as an umbrella gesture, an apparatus of capture, whilst capitalism itself has no code.

the most dangerous dictator in the world, trying to gain support. Yawn.

I don't see how Uncle Pooty is particularly "dangerous".

But even crazier, I don't see how his ideas, like belief in Almighty God and the institution of Marriage are so "controversial to the Leftards?

Faggot lover.
Oh look, there's the self loathing closet gay guy again, putting on his usual act for himself...

That doesn't negate the fact that you're a faggot lover. What are you afraid of? Your liberal peers you applaud you for coming out of the closet.

:21:
I remember "commie lover" and "n***** lover" in attempts to intimidate people. Calling people "faggot lover" is no longer intimidating....because orange cultists like you show us that you are much worse.

Putin 2024! :laughing0301:
30 million Trump cultists: Hey, wait a minute....

You missed that by at least half. There were 153 million registered voters in the US as of 2018. If President Trump's approval rating is only 45%, that comes out to 68,850,000 registered voters that approve of him.

And that's only if you believe the polls. I'm inclined to believe the actual amount will be somewhere around 80 million people who will vote for him in 2020.

Of course, you fatally underestimated him in 2016 too. didn't you?

"Of course, you fatally underestimated him in 2016 too. didn't you?"

no

we did not!

we knew perfectly well what a lying cheating immoral conman he was (and is!)

our problem was that we UNDERESTIMATED just how many people in America are just as bad as he is......

he knew that 80 million Americans were pieces of crap.....?

Faggot lover.
Oh look, there's the self loathing closet gay guy again, putting on his usual act for himself...

That doesn't negate the fact that you're a faggot lover. What are you afraid of? Your liberal peers you applaud you for coming out of the closet.

I remember "commie lover" and "n***** lover" in attempts to intimidate people. Calling people "faggot lover" is no longer intimidating....because orange cultists like you show us that you are much worse.

President Trump has always gotten along well with the Light-in-the-loafers crowd.

Remember that he was a long time client of the tremendous Homosexual Lawyer, Roy Cohn.

#23 projects retarded, due to unawareness that some of us refuse to be told what to believe in, nor feel guilty for having a thought of one's own.

When we yield up the exclusive privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.'
(Thomas Paine)

Faggot lover.

most gays are decent people

trump supporters, on the other hand, are human scum.

trumpanzees love them some Putin.

It was actually B. Hussein O who passed the word "tell Vlad I'll be flexible after the election", and indeed Obama was. He turned over 1/4 of our nation's valuable Plutonium reserves immediately.
Wait! Did someone mention Former President OBAMA?
upload_2020-3-5_11-46-41.jpeg

Faggot lover.

Exactly...Proud to be a "faggot lover"....also proud to be anti-trump and anti-trumpanzee.

Putin is a dangerous dick. Propaganda is his real native tongue. Once a totalitarian communists, always a totalitarian communists. America needs to wake up. If Trump likes them, you know they are a dangerous lying asshole.

Faggot lover.

Exactly...Proud to be a "faggot lover"....also proud to be anti-trump and anti-trumpanzee.
Are you that sure of yourself? Do you believe that anything will remain the same if the economic system falters. Do you really believe Trump to be a dictator? Practically all the threats and practically all the violence are from the Prog side. Schumer even weighed in among so many others. In a more austere environment a Prog President will make some painful cuts you won't like. There are no cities self sufficient in survival.

Faggot lover.

Wow! It's almost as bad as you vermin ruing the words racist and bigot! Can we be friends? I'll raise you a n***** and one faggot and you can call me a racist and bigot! Deal?

Putin 2024! :laughing0301:
30 million Trump cultists: Hey, wait a minute....

You missed that by at least half. There were 153 million registered voters in the US as of 2018. If President Trump's approval rating is only 45%, that comes out to 68,850,000 registered voters that approve of him.

And that's only if you believe the polls. I'm inclined to believe the actual amount will be somewhere around 80 million people who will vote for him in 2020.

Of course, you fatally underestimated him in 2016 too. didn't you?

"Of course, you fatally underestimated him in 2016 too. didn't you?"

no

we did not!

we knew perfectly well what a lying cheating immoral conman he was (and is!)

our problem was that we UNDERESTIMATED just how many people in America are just as bad as he is......

he knew that 80 million Americans were pieces of crap.....?
It's up to you to do something about all these awful people. Pick up weapons and form your army. Go house to house.

Faggot lover.

Wow! It's almost as bad as you vermin ruing the words racist and bigot! Can we be friends? I'll raise you a n***** and one faggot and you can call me a racist and bigot! Deal?
Very sad.

Faggot lover.

Very sad.
Oh my! I thought you and I were like two blood cells that had fallen in love. But alas, it was all in vein.

Can you imagine if Mayor Pete". Buttigieg had won the Presidency? Meetings between Pete and Putin would have been interesting to say the least,

Forum List

Back