Putin Needs To Be Stopped In His Terror Campaign In Ukraine!

You are misinformed. The US did not target civilians or civilian infrastructure in Vietnam as Putin is doing in Ukraine and as he did in Chechnya although there was considerable collateral damage.
Well if that's true then you have won the debate!

Did America abide by any rules whatsoever when bombing Vietnam?

Go play!
Absolutely, and the US never withdrew from the Geneva Conventions regarding protection of civilians as Russia has. Try to be honest, the Russian strategy in bombing civilians and civilian infrastructure which you are defending is to create such a horrific slaughter of civilians will gasp and allow him to keep part of Ukraine. This is exactly the gangster mentality I spoke of before: give me what I want or I will kill you and your family.

I'm not being irrational; I'm merely telling you the rules that were developed after WWII to prevent wanton attacks on civilians and civilian infrastructure and were accepted by the USSR and Russia before Putin and are still accepted by the civilized world but not by Putin's Russia.
You are trying to talk to someone who is irrational you may as well just call it quits that's what I'm about to do I've got better things to do with my time and to wasting on people like him. Have a good day.

Absolutely, and the US never withdrew from the Geneva Conventions regarding protection of civilians as Russia has. Try to be honest, the Russian strategy in bombing civilians and civilian infrastructure which you are defending is to create such a horrific slaughter of civilians will gasp and allow him to keep part of Ukraine. This is exactly the gangster mentality I spoke of before: give me what I want or I will kill you and your family.

That must have been Christmas presents falling from the Santa Claus sleigh?

Last edited:

That must have been Christmas presents falling from the Santa Claus sleigh?

Collateral damage. Civilians were never targeted but there was considerable collateral damage. Unlike what Russia is doing in Ukraine. Russia is targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure for the sole purpose of creating a horrific slaughter of Civilians in the hope that Ukraine will agree to allow Russia to keep some part of Ukraine now that the Russian army has been defeated.

Collateral damage. Civilians were never targeted but there was considerable collateral damage. Unlike what Russia is doing in Ukraine. Russia is targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure for the sole purpose of creating a horrific slaughter of Civilians in the hope that Ukraine will agree to allow Russia to keep some part of Ukraine now that the Russian army has been defeated.
Of course. That's different. I've heard that.
This too, I take it:

Russia is targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure for the sole purpose of creating a horrific slaughter of Civilians in the hope that Ukraine will agree to allow Russia to keep some part of Ukraine now that the Russian army has been defeated.
Ukraine forces shell and bomb their own cities in the hope of driving the Russian army out. This tactic kills a lot of their own Ukrainian citizens
So the Ukrainians lie and blame the Russians for the civilian deaths.
And the stupid western media buys into their nonsense and tells everyone the Russians are targeting civilians. ... :cuckoo:

Of course. That's different. I've heard that.
This too, I take it:

The US made some serious errors in judgement in Serbia and Clinton and others should have been held to account for it, but it is nothing like the wholesale slaughter of civilians Russia is aiming at in Ukraine.

FfxB8w2VEAESpKK

The US told them to. The EU, unlike the US will not get away with just printing more money. I am sure I did hear of discontent with the situation in so many countries being so dire. So the idea is that Ukraine is prepared to have Ukraine destroyed because it has been reassured that other people will pay for it to be rebuilt.

The US made some serious errors in judgement in Serbia and Clinton and others should have been held to account for it, but it is nothing like the wholesale slaughter of civilians Russia is aiming at in Ukraine.
Where is your evidence of Russia wanting wholesale slaughter of civilians in Ukraine.

Where is your evidence of Russia wanting wholesale slaughter of civilians in Ukraine.
The first clue is that Putin is trying to do that right now. The Russian missile attacks are exclusively against Ukrainian civilian targets that have no military value, like the civilian power grid and water supplies as the beginning of winter that can have no other purpose than to cause massive casualties among Ukrainian civilians during the winter.

This is very reminiscent of Stalin's slaughter of millions of Ukrainians during the Holodomor, when Stalin starved millions of Ukrainians to death, and Putin is doing it for the same reasons as Stalin, to try to put down a Ukrainian independence movement.

Of course we saw the same thing when Putin invaded Chechnya after a peace treaty had been signed and won that war not by defeating the Chechen military but by slaughtering Chechen civilians; estimates of Chechen dead rum from 10% of the population to 25% of the population. And this was done, for the same reason that Stalin starved millions of Ukrainians to death to put down a Ukrainian independence movement and as Putin's current atrocities against Ukrainian civilians, to try to put down a Ukrainian independence movement.

But none of this should come as a surprise to anyone who follows the news since in 2019 Putin announced that Russia was withdrawing from those sections of the Geneva Conventions dealing with the protection of civilians; under Russian law, there is no reason not to slaughter civilians.

The first clue is that Putin is trying to do that right now. The Russian missile attacks are exclusively against Ukrainian civilian targets that have no military value, like the civilian power grid and water supplies as the beginning of winter that can have no other purpose than to cause massive casualties among Ukrainian civilians during the winter.
Well I was listening to some objective people discussing these attacks and they were saying how amazing it was that so few people were killed so this does not show evidence of Russia working for wholesale destruction of civilians. In the paper below you can see the US in Iraq was much more working for that.

This is very reminiscent of Stalin's slaughter of millions of Ukrainians during the Holodomor, when Stalin starved millions of Ukrainians to death, and Putin is doing it for the same reasons as Stalin, to try to put down a Ukrainian independence movement.

No, it is not,
Of course we saw the same thing when Putin invaded Chechnya after a peace treaty had been signed and won that war not by defeating the Chechen military but by slaughtering Chechen civilians; estimates of Chechen dead rum from 10% of the population to 25% of the population. And this was done, for the same reason that Stalin starved millions of Ukrainians to death to put down a Ukrainian independence movement and as Putin's current atrocities against Ukrainian civilians, to try to put down a Ukrainian independence movement.

you are supposed to be providing evidence that Russia is working for the wholesale destruction of the Ukranian people. Nothing shown so far.
But none of this should come as a surprise to anyone who follows the news since in 2019 Putin announced that Russia was withdrawing from those sections of the Geneva Conventions dealing with the protection of civilians; under Russian law, there is no reason not to slaughter civilians.
You have provided no evidence of Russia's intent on wholesale slaughter of the Ukranian people. There is no evidence because it is not happening. I trust now you will stop making that up.

Last edited:
Well I was listening to some objective people discussing these attacks and they were saying how amazing it was that so few people were killed so this does not show evidence of Russia working for wholesale destruction of civilians. In the paper below you can see the US in Iraq was much more working for that.

No, it is not,

you are supposed to be providing evidence that Russia is working for wholesale destruction of the Ukranian people. Nothing shown so far.

You have provided no evidence of Russia's intent on wholesale slaughter of the Ukranian people. There is no evidence because it is not happening. I trust now you will stop making that up.
Of course there is abundant evidence and I have provided some of it, but for you, the psychopath who argued that Russia should nuke the UK because Putin wasn't invited to the Queen's funeral, nothing would be enough.

You never provided any objective evidence to back up your claims. Just posted your own biased opinions, and then stated they were facts. ... :cuckoo:
We are going to have to add the word, objective, to the list of words you don't understand: surround, east, south, and now objective.

Forum List

Back