Putin likes Trump

No. The major threat to the Earth is your madness :)

Why you so hate Russians? Which bad thing Russians did for you?

Since the Russians rejected communism, I have no problem with them.

the Russians have not actually rejected communists----they just got taken over by
a criminal caste that does its crime in a manner that requires capitalist techniques

Funny, when the worst tyrant the earth has ever seen ruled russia from the 1920-the 1950's bed wetting democrooks loved him.
Lakoturd, you are a complete imbecile.

You call them "worst tyrant" only because he made a good shield fot Russia against your "Little boys" and "Fat boys".

Now is a 17th of December - a day of Soviet & Russian ICBM forces. May the God bless them for their difficult mission to prevent a global US aggression!

Actually Khrushchev called him a tyrant.

Khrushchev denounced Stalin, the cult of personality he had fostered and the crimes he had perpetrated, including the execution, torture and imprisonment of loyal party members on false charges. He blamed Stalin for foreign policy errors, for the failings of Soviet agriculture, for ordering mass terror and for mistakes that had led to appalling loss of life in the Second World War and the German occupation of huge areas of Soviet territory.

- See more at: Stalin Denounced by Nikita Khrushchev | History Today

Khrushchev’s audience heard him in almost complete silence, broken only by astonished murmurs. The delegates did not dare even to look at each other as the party secretary piled one horrifying accusation on another for four solid hours. At the end there was no applause and the audience left in a state of shock.

Oh, yes... Khrushchev was a last man I believe him about Stalin... Because Khrushchev was one of the regional performers of bloody terror in regions in 1936-38 years.

Do you know about legendary mail from Khrushchev to Stalin in 1938 year. "Dear Stalin! We're sending every month a list of 17-18 thousands people from Ukraine to be murdered. Why you give us perrmission not more, than 2-3 thousands?" - and Stalin's resolution on this mail "Fucking fool, stop to do this!"

Offcourse, Khrushchev could produced any great lies to save his own skin after this bloody carrier during Stalin's rule...

the Russians have not actually rejected communists----they just got taken over by
a criminal caste that does its crime in a manner that requires capitalist techniques

You mean, some communists performed a crime against you? Which kind of crime?

you are very confused

LMAO...can't wait to see how the fucking teapers react to this. 2 months ago, Putin was the great evil in the world. Now I bet he is the hero of the 'free' world.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

Wait, I forgot...teapers loved Putin a year ago, demonized him 6 months ago...so if their idiocy remains constant....Putin is now the greatest man on earth...only second to Rump!!!!

Fucking teapers....llooney hypocritical bastards that have destroyed true conservatism with their hate.

PUTIN is a major threat to the planet earth

I have ancestry from Russia------I do not HATE Russians------I hate the soviet and post soviet governments.
LOL...I'm just sayin', teapers are fucking hypocrites.

LMAO...can't wait to see how the fucking teapers react to this. 2 months ago, Putin was the great evil in the world. Now I bet he is the hero of the 'free' world.

Wait, I forgot...teapers loved Putin a year ago, demonized him 6 months ago...so if their idiocy remains constant....Putin is now the greatest man on earth...only second to Rump!!!!

Fucking teapers....llooney hypocritical bastards that have destroyed true conservatism with their hate.

I have ancestry from Russia------I do not HATE Russians------I hate the soviet and post soviet governments.

You cannot judge the Soviet goverment, saved the Russia from total nazi genocide, when your ancestors were far from here

Oh, yes... Khrushchev was a last man I believe him about Stalin... Because Khrushchev was one of the regional performers of bloody terror in regions in 1936-38 years.

Do you know about legendary mail from Khrushchev to Stalin in 1938 year. "Dear Stalin! We're sending every month a list of 17-18 thousands people from Ukraine to be murdered. Why you give us perrmission not more, than 2-3 thousands?" - and Stalin's resolution on this mail "Fucking fool, stop to do this!"

Offcourse, Khrushchev could produced any great lies to save his own skin after this bloody carrier during Stalin's rule...

Wasn't aware of that part of history, but it has been well documented that Stalin ordered the murders of tens of millions. I'm not calling Khrushchev a good guy, I'm just saying stalin was one of the worst.

Trump-Putin.jpg

Wasn't aware of that part of history, but it has been well documented that Stalin ordered the murders of tens of millions. I'm not calling Khrushchev a good guy, I'm just saying stalin was one of the worst.

Well documented - you're right, but in real it was about 1 million murdered and about 4 millions jailed. No more. Most of them was murdered and jailed by regional government, like Khrushchev. Soviet government was always well-documented and we can restore the truth by this documents. It was really hard times, but who knows - was a really alternative way to restore an order in USSR, or no?

You cannot judge the Soviet goverment, saved the Russia from total nazi genocide, when your ancestors were far from here

my ancestors were not there in the 1930s. Your single sentence does not make sense. "....the soviet government, saved the Russia from the total Nazi genocide..." Russia fought and defeated invaders long before Stalin was born

Well documented - you're right, but in real it was about 1 million murdered and about 4 millions jailed. No more. Most of them was murdered and jailed by regional government, like Khrushchev. Soviet government was always well-documented and we can restore the truth by this documents. It was really hard times, but who knows - was a really alternative way to restore an order in USSR, or no?

I'm not well studied on Russian history, but the history as written here in the US, the bolsheviks took power and ended up killing around 20 million citizens through starvation, executions or forced labor camps.

Is it possible our history isn't true? I suppose so, but I doubt it's all just propaganda otherwise the soviets would not have built a wall in europe to keep people in.

you are very confused

Me thinks YOU :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:are the confused one.

Then again what's new! :dunno:

Forum List

Back