Putin just alpha-maled Obama and Dropped the Mic

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Few things have illustrated Barack Obama's complete and total ineptitude as president than his inability to deal with Vladimir Putin and Russia. Hell, he wasn't even able to recognize that he needed to deal with Vladimir Putin and Russia. It wasn't until Mitt Romney clued him in during their debates that he even heard that Russia was an issue. At that point - having skipped most of his national security meetings - he smugly rejected Romney's astute warning.

Shortly thereafter, Russian fighter jets started to aggressively engage the U.S. Navy. Obama, being the community organizer, resumed his deer-in-headlights look and froze - having no clue how to respond.

As if those incidents weren't humiliating enough, Putin just illustrated to Obama and his progressive minions what real leadership looks like:

"Putin, as I mentioned earlier, has just alpha maled Barack Obama. Totally alpha maled him. And I think this is amazing. Absolutely amazing. Putin basically laughed at Obama and called this — basically called this an 11th-hour temper tantrum and said Russia won’t cause problems to US diplomats. Russia will not deport anyone. Russia has the right to respond, but will not engage in irresponsible diplomacy. That’s one mic drop right there. Vladimir Putin just told the president of the United States what he did was irresponsible diplomacy. And he saved — he saved some even bigger shots. He called it kitchen diplomacy. Although we have the right to retaliate, we will not resort to irresponsible kitchen diplomacy, but will plan further steps to restore Russian/US relations, based on the policies of the Trump administration. Boom! But wait, there’s more. Vladimir Putin congratulated Trump and the American people on the New Year, and he did something — first of all, when Putin says this, you know it’s got to tick off the Obama administration because Putin just really — he really did drop the mic on Obama, call him an irresponsible kitchen diplomacy, his move.

But Putin played an even bigger — bigger card here. Not only did he congratulate Donald Trump, the president-elect, and the American people, wishing them a Happy New Year. He invited all of the children of the US diplomats in Russia, all of them to come to the Kremlin and celebrate the holidays. Obama lost the diplomatic war on the way out. Let’s face it, 21 days from today, we will have a new president. He said, Putin, in his exact — in the translated words, “It is regrettable that the Obama administration is ending its term in this manner. Nevertheless, I offer my New Year greetings to President Obama and his family. My seasons greetings to President-elect Donald Trump and the American people. I wish you all happiness and prosperity.”

Putin Outmaneuvered Obama and Dropped the Mic

In discussion of who won the diplomatic war it seems silly to talk about holiday party invites and neglect the effect of sanctions placed on Russia and their consequences of puttin' Putin in an ass kissing position.

I have no idea-------but it seems to me that it was HELLCATE AND KLOWN KERRY who had too much power

Few things have illustrated Barack Obama's complete and total ineptitude as president than his inability to deal with Vladimir Putin and Russia. Hell, he wasn't even able to recognize that he needed to deal with Vladimir Putin and Russia. It wasn't until Mitt Romney clued him in during their debates that he even heard that Russia was an issue. At that point - having skipped most of his national security meetings - he smugly rejected Romney's astute warning.

Shortly thereafter, Russian fighter jets started to aggressively engage the U.S. Navy. Obama, being the community organizer, resumed his deer-in-headlights look and froze - having no clue how to respond.

As if those incidents weren't humiliating enough, Putin just illustrated to Obama and his progressive minions what real leadership looks like:

"Putin, as I mentioned earlier, has just alpha maled Barack Obama. Totally alpha maled him. And I think this is amazing. Absolutely amazing. Putin basically laughed at Obama and called this — basically called this an 11th-hour temper tantrum and said Russia won’t cause problems to US diplomats. Russia will not deport anyone. Russia has the right to respond, but will not engage in irresponsible diplomacy. That’s one mic drop right there. Vladimir Putin just told the president of the United States what he did was irresponsible diplomacy. And he saved — he saved some even bigger shots. He called it kitchen diplomacy. Although we have the right to retaliate, we will not resort to irresponsible kitchen diplomacy, but will plan further steps to restore Russian/US relations, based on the policies of the Trump administration. Boom! But wait, there’s more. Vladimir Putin congratulated Trump and the American people on the New Year, and he did something — first of all, when Putin says this, you know it’s got to tick off the Obama administration because Putin just really — he really did drop the mic on Obama, call him an irresponsible kitchen diplomacy, his move.

But Putin played an even bigger — bigger card here. Not only did he congratulate Donald Trump, the president-elect, and the American people, wishing them a Happy New Year. He invited all of the children of the US diplomats in Russia, all of them to come to the Kremlin and celebrate the holidays. Obama lost the diplomatic war on the way out. Let’s face it, 21 days from today, we will have a new president. He said, Putin, in his exact — in the translated words, “It is regrettable that the Obama administration is ending its term in this manner. Nevertheless, I offer my New Year greetings to President Obama and his family. My seasons greetings to President-elect Donald Trump and the American people. I wish you all happiness and prosperity.”

Putin Outmaneuvered Obama and Dropped the Mic

Putin knows how to praise and reward sycophants. That's how Trump earns the praise.

Forum List

Back