Putin is in for a treat

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right everyone, it is Dennis Rodman to the rescue!

He will free one Brittney Griner when he visits Russia seeing that Diaper Joe is too busy letting illegal aliens into the country and trying to give Iran nukes and finishing off the economy with inflation to even care about her, but I think that is only common sense.

After all, a man can only do so much.

Rodman is a member of the New World Order, so I'm sure he'll have influence with Uncle Pooty.

1661257964781.png

Dear Dennis:

Don't forget to hide your cannabis vape cartridges up your ass.

They'll never think to look there.

That's right everyone, it is Dennis Rodman to the rescue!

He will free one Brittney Griner when he visits Russia seeing that Diaper Joe is too busy letting illegal aliens into the country and trying to give Iran nukes and finishing off the economy with inflation to even care about her, but I think that is only common sense.

After all, a man can only do so much.
I don't see Rodman succeeding. He has nothing to offer Putin other than embarrassing Biden. Griner is worth much more to Russia than embarrassing Biden. Putin can use her for leverage in extracting concessions from the US regarding Ukraine or sanctions, which might embarrass Biden to boot. But, I don't think Biden is stupid enough to make sanction or Ukraine concessions.

Will they take an exchange?
There is no way the Russians will detain him.

And rumor has it that Biden is considering a travel ban for planes from Russia flying to the US once he flies over there.

Forum List

Back