Putin blows up the great green re-set!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Ask me if I could possibly be laughing any harder??

Terence Corcoran: Putin blows up NetZero and the green reset

This is the worst week in 20 years for the AGW meatheads. Nobody is giving a shit about any of the "science" right now. The Green New Deal....officially mothballed....forever. Watch congress in the coming weeks....there will be zero talk of wind turbine s or dopey solar panels. :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: All the EU now all in on fracking, oil and coal.

Indeed....the balls of the climate nutters will be getting horribly smashed.:deal:

The skeptics....continue all the winning!

I glanced through the article, but not interested enough to read through the whole thing honestly.
What is the Gist... just sayin, that is what people generally do when they include a link.

If it goes like this you'll soon forget the forty something genders crap, come to your senses and remember the two and only original ones.

I glanced through the article, but not interested enough to read through the whole thing honestly.
What is the Gist... just sayin, that is what people generally do when they include a link.

The gist all in the narrative in post #1. No reason to read the whole article....it's a dumpster fire for the greenies! :backpedal:

Ask me if I could possibly be laughing any harder??

Terence Corcoran: Putin blows up NetZero and the green reset

This is the worst week in 20 years for the AGW meatheads. Nobody is giving a shit about any of the "science" right now. The Green New Deal....officially mothballed....forever. Watch congress in the coming weeks....there will be zero talk of wind turbine s or dopey solar panels. :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: All the EU now all in on fracking, oil and coal.

Indeed....the balls of the climate nutters will be getting horribly smashed.:deal:

The skeptics....continue all the winning!
Our Enemy Assigns Some of Its Agents to Pontificate on Right-Wing Talk Shows, Pretending to Be Our Friends

More proof that Putin is fighting Globalism. The entire Leftist agenda requires a world government and the crushing of nationalism.

Our Enemy Assigns Some of Its Agents to Pontificate on Right-Wing Talk Shows, Pretending to Be Our Friends

More proof that Putin is fighting Globalism. The entire Leftist agenda requires a world government and the crushing of nationalism.

Sage...it is an interesting theory...for sure. Clearly the cabal is making a big move here....I'm just not so sure whether Putin part of the fakery or not at this point.
No doubt the enormous moral outrage strategy against Putin engineered bs...laughable how many lunkheads have fallen for it. So many of the images/vids out of Ukraine are staged hooey....
One thing for sure....the cabal wants to crash the system. Things gonna get stOOoid in the coming months.

Climate change will be on NOBODY'S radar by summer.

Sage...it is an interesting theory...for sure. Clearly the cabal is making a big move here....I'm just not so sure
No doubt the enormous moral outrage strategy against Putin engineered bs...laughable how many lunkheads have fallen for it.
One thing for sure....the cabal wants to crash the system.
Pearl-Clutching PC Pundits

These civilian casualties are just the natural and therefore forgivable part of war that grown-ups have to man up to, just like we did in regards to all the German and Japanese children, women, and old people our bombers killed in World War II. The ignorant and touchy-feely crybaby media ought to, for once in their careers, face reality and quit pounding us with their nicey-nicey fantasies.

Pearl-Clutching PC Pundits

These civilian casualties are just the natural and therefore forgivable part of war that grown-ups have to man up to, just like we did in regards to all the German and Japanese children, women, and old people our bombers killed in World War II. The ignorant and touchy-feely crybaby media ought to, for once in their careers, face reality and quit pounding us with their nicey-nicey fantasies.

Yep.... Putin playing for keeps. He sees this NWO bs as an inevitability....wants to fuck the cabal. The cost will be high....the same thinking as 1945 with the bombs....saved 1 million GI's.

The wheels are coming off Sage....why they have a mega-wall around the White House

Forum List

Back