Put Reagan on the Dime

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Here is the reason why Reagan should replace FDR on the dime.
FDR violated the civil rights of Japanese American citizens when he rounded them up and put them in concentration camps. He disgraced America.
Reagan apologized to our Japanese American citizens and gave them reparations.

FDRorReaganontheDime.jpg

Reagan sold weapons to Iran and ran away from terrorists in Beirut.

Why waste time and just put dear leader on the dime?

FDR violated the civil rights of Japanese American citizens when he rounded them up and put them in concentration camps. He disgraced America.

View attachment 197615
Instead of a latin phrase, just say "Iran-Contra".

View attachment 197615

He should go on the $1000 bill to commemorate his 186 percent increase to the national debt.

I think they should put Clinton on the quarter.

The question is, should they put one of his 2-bit whores on it with him?

Cons want to enshrine their favorite criminal. What a surprise. Next they'll want Paul Manafort on the $1 dollar bill to replace Washington.

I never thought about the dime, I thought America should rename the body of water now called the "Pacific Ocean" in honor of President Reagan.

I'd also like to see Harry Whittington placed on the $10 bill. Its an American tradition to put the shooting victims of our Vice Presidents on that particular note.

If you want to put someone on our money, Calvin Coolidge is a good choice. He holds the distinction of being the last Conservative president.

If he gets to money level, I'd rather he be given the nickel or the 50 dollar note. Jefferson can have the 2, and we really don't think Grant is to that level, do we?

Forum List

Back