CDZ Put it to a vote.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
The climate change debate appears to change as per political preferences of presidents. Trump threw it out as a hoax , biden started it up again.

There's little doubt the evidence is showing it now. What should be done?

Maybe have a vote on it? A plebiscite is no big deal at any election time. Mid terms would be ideal.

Maybe have a vote on it?

I vote to abolish Winter ... it sucks!

maxresdefault.jpg

The climate change debate appears to change as per political preferences of presidents. Trump threw it out as a hoax , biden started it up again.

Maybe have a vote on it? A plebiscite is no big deal at any election time. Mid terms would be ideal.
What? You mean like actually debating and voting on laws? C'mon. Get with the program. There's days all ya need is one of them "executive orders".

I would vote to stop the tide from changing, only rain at night, wind never to exceed 10MPH, and temperature never to drop below 25f or exceed 80f.

The reason we even have "climate change" as a debate has been the politicization of science....Going further down that road isn't going to help anyone but political and bureaucratic despots.

As evidence, I give you the poster boy for politically motivated "science"

fauci-not-wearing-mask.jpg

Do you believe in climate change at all?

There is nothing but doubt......man made global warming/climate change is another power grab....

We don't have more tornadoes, hurricanes and the oceans aren't rising.....but......let's pretend they are so we can force everyone but the elite to use trains, buses and a few electric cars...

Forum List

Back