Pure Unadulterated Racism

she blames everyone but blacks for their problems...very few blacks will address the problems of the 'black culture' are young black men unemployed due to racism or due to their lack of education and lack of manners? you may laugh but good manners will open doors for you....or is it the damn names they give their kids.....you go to love the names no one can pronounce or spell...how do women who cant afford shoes for their kids afford hair extensions? sure there is racism...its human nature....

it is much easier to blame outside influences for ones failures than to really look insides ones own culture and find failures

What culture?

Really..which one are you talking about? The one that grew from slavery? Or the one that grew from Jim Crow laws? Or the one that grew from being second class citizens?

Please identify it.

Because they were ALL the results of "outside influences".

you might be surprised to find out that most blacks are not descendents of slaves....but came here freely.....stop assuming all blacks are the result of slavery....
if you are concerned about people being 2nd class citizens....you should be outside of a reservation protesting...

do you feel as if aa was treated them poorly? the us has really paid for slavery again and again......when does it stop? i never owned slaves....did you? and yet due to being white i have this guilt...fuck no i dont.....dont even ask for sympathy for something that happened how many generations ago now?

voting-for-obama-prove-youre-not-an-idiot-sign-2011.jpg

I thought he was a leader and I would (had I been American) have voted on that chance because I didn't (and still don't) see any real leaders on the horizon.

He wasn't a leader. He is an organizational follower in disorganization. In other words, out of his league. This is what the Russians, Saudi, etc. say as well. Wikkileaks was clear.

He's not a leader imo.

[

Evolution programmed racial groups to be wary of each other.

Evolution seems to have stopped for some at right about the 'almost walking upright' stage. Recognition of superficial physical differences does not equate to any particular conclusions based on said recognition, you fucking stupid cave-dweller.

As I understand it, my ancestors were indeed cave-dwellers. Going forward, the cave-dwellers seem to be beating the pants off the jungle-dwellers... except the jungle-dwellers don't really have pants. My bad.

when you are genetically programed to pick a piece of fruit instead of planting it or throwing a spear and hitting one of the millions of pray animals walking around in giant herds because you live in a warm temperate climate and you don't have to plant and store crops ,preserve meat ,and build shelters for the cold winter for 10s of thousands of years the stupid among you will survive and spread their inferior gene's dumbing down the rest of the species !!

Whatever defective chimp you came from must have lived in a very warm climate then.

Allowing people to choose a specialty license plate if they wish is quite different from:

"This Southern state wants to engrave the Confederate flag on the license plates of all the citizens in the state."

I had more faith in your comprehension level, Xchel. I really did. I've gained good information from some of your posts.

"These Republicans and Libertarians today are still fighting the Civil War! There is Texas where the governor is Republican Rick Perry. This Southern state wants to engrave the Confederate flag on the license plates of all the citizens in the state. There are Southern boards of education including, but not limited to Tennessee, Texas and Virginia who want to rewrite the text books either to omit slavery or to revise and rearrange history to fit their biased views. These three states all have Republican governors.

The Tea Party, a group of extreme right-wing conservative theorists are among the proponents of this revisionist, altered version of American history. There are those semi-literate legislators, like Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, who say the Founding Fathers fought to eliminate slavery. There’s a Southern governor, Republican Governor Haley Barbour of Mississippi, who knows nothing about slavery and racial tensions in the South."

What part of this is inaccurate? She wrote this perfectly and she is 100% on point. Wow. This is great.

Can anyone in here point out where there are any inaccuracies here. Someone...anyone....Bueller...Bueller...:eusa_whistle:

"These Republicans and Libertarians today are still fighting the Civil War! There is Texas where the governor is Republican Rick Perry. This Southern state wants to engrave the Confederate flag on the license plates of all the citizens in the state. There are Southern boards of education including, but not limited to Tennessee, Texas and Virginia who want to rewrite the text books either to omit slavery or to revise and rearrange history to fit their biased views. These three states all have Republican governors.

The Tea Party, a group of extreme right-wing conservative theorists are among the proponents of this revisionist, altered version of American history. There are those semi-literate legislators, like Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, who say the Founding Fathers fought to eliminate slavery. There’s a Southern governor, Republican Governor Haley Barbour of Mississippi, who knows nothing about slavery and racial tensions in the South."

What part of this is inaccurate? She wrote this perfectly and she is 100% on point. Wow. This is great.

Can anyone in here point out where there are any inaccuracies here. Someone...anyone....Bueller...Bueller...:eusa_whistle:

I already have. I'm not going to fact check each and every statement. I've already pointed out one inaccuracy in that passage. I have been ignored by some posters (including you now) and told I was wrong by other posters.

Why fact check everything when those who are emotionally invested in Helen Burleson's b.s. have proven that they are going to ignore the results of the fact check?

Last edited:
Of COURSE you're going to disagree with her.

That won't make her any less right.

As always you’ve managed to flush-out the usual conservative suspects, who then proceed to predictably protest too much.

Is racism an official doctrine of the GOP, conservatism, or the right in general? Of course not.

Are all those opposed to Obama ‘racists’? Again, of course not.

But it is a fact that there are a significant number of Americans who do oppose Obama because of his race, solely or in part. It is also a fact a significant number of these individuals would identify themselves as conservative and/or members of the GOP.

It’s not the fault of the GOP or conservatives that they attract racists, but this is a serious issue the GOP and conservatives need to address nonetheless.

What bullshit.

The Boob can be proud of herself for marginalizing real racism. How very un-bleeding heart of her.

Congrats, Boob - you just slowed down the advancement of society.

Way to go! :thup:

Of COURSE you're going to disagree with her.

That won't make her any less right.

As always you’ve managed to flush-out the usual conservative suspects, who then proceed to predictably protest too much.

Is racism an official doctrine of the GOP, conservatism, or the right in general? Of course not.

Are all those opposed to Obama ‘racists’? Again, of course not.

But it is a fact that there are a significant number of Americans who do oppose Obama because of his race, solely or in part. It is also a fact a significant number of these individuals would identify themselves as conservative and/or members of the GOP.

It’s not the fault of the GOP or conservatives that they attract racists, but this is a serious issue the GOP and conservatives need to address nonetheless.

It is a fact that a number of people on the left voted for Obama because of his race.

Did you really think you had a point?

Whatever defective chimp you came from must have lived in a very warm climate then.
I am a white man with an IQ of 136!! and that is the damn truth!! how in the hell do you think I come up with the brilliant witty retorts that enrage STD spreading ,raping,lying,robbing,deadbeat dad animals that make up the negroid simian sub human species !!:cool: and since blacks like to claim that whites have oppressed and enslaved there entire race for centuries that in and of itself proves whites are superior !!

Last edited:
I am a white man with an IQ of 136!! !!

You're a piece of shit, and if you have an IQ of 1 then there must have been some mistake on the test in your favor. You're an idiot, a coward, and a hopeless loser who revels in covering himself in shit.

Forum List

Back