Hate crime committed against Navy service member !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Another hate crime has been committed against an innocent white person ....and this time it was a Navy service member riding his bike !!Robert Turritto was violently beaten and robed by 2 hateful cowardly Hispanics while riding his bike Sat 9/17 /11!! He was beaten so badly that he will require reconstructive surgery on his face !! Though obviously a hate crime the fact that this happened to a white man means that it will get very little coverage and sadly if the criminals are caught they will not get charged with a hate crime !!

Last edited:
Another hate crime has been committed against an innocent white person ....and this time it was a Navy service member riding his bike !!Robert Turritto was violently beaten and robed by 2 hateful cowardly Hispanics while riding his bike Sat 9/17 /11!! He was beaten so badly that he will require reconstructive surgery on his face !! Though obviously a hate crime the fact that this happened to a white man means that it will get very little coverage and sadly if the criminals are caught they will not get charged with a hate crime !!

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

:doubt:

WHY don't you expose all the WHITE against BLACK HATE CRIME,remembering it was the WHITES THAT MADE LYNCHING AN ART-FORM or do you suffer with selective amnesia!!!!!

I'm right of course because I'm theliq:cool::clap2::clap2:I'm always right.

WHY don't you expose all the WHITE against BLACK HATE CRIME,remembering it was the WHITES THAT MADE LYNCHING AN ART-FORM or do you suffer with selective amnesia!!!!!

I'm right of course because I'm theliq:cool::clap2::clap2:I'm always right.

you are always wrong !! blacks commit violent crime against whites at 80 times the rate that whites commit violent crimes against blacks !! FBI CRIME STATS !!

another hate crime has been committed against an innocent white person ....and this time it was a navy service member riding his bike !!robert turritto was violently beaten and robed by 2 hateful cowardly hispanics while riding his bike sat 9/17 /11!! He was beaten so badly that he will require reconstructive surgery on his face !! Though obviously a hate crime the fact that this happened to a white man means that it will get very little coverage and sadly if the criminals are caught they will not get charged with a hate crime !!

project 21 ( black conservatives ) tried to warn us that (hate crimes ) was just an excuse to give demokrat colored people an excuse to be above the law - now white people r being attacked by colored people and nothing is being done about it because there is no such thing as black crimes against whites

another hate crime has been committed against an innocent white person ....and this time it was a navy service member riding his bike !!robert turritto was violently beaten and robed by 2 hateful cowardly hispanics while riding his bike sat 9/17 /11!! He was beaten so badly that he will require reconstructive surgery on his face !! Though obviously a hate crime the fact that this happened to a white man means that it will get very little coverage and sadly if the criminals are caught they will not get charged with a hate crime !!

project 21 ( black conservatives ) tried to warn us that (hate crimes ) was just an excuse to give demokrat colored people an excuse to be above the law - now white people r being attacked by colored people and nothing is being done about it because there is no such thing as black crimes against whites
and it's going to get a lot worse as we get closer to election time !!

Most groups (regardless of ethnicity) who decide to attack others, usually pick a victim that is weaker for some reason. Whether they be women, elderly, or a single person against a gang of thugs, the punk attackers always make sure they have the advantage.

Even in my old age, I still look like a badass which usually keeps me safe. Nevertheless, I and all members of my family carry and practice frequently with our assortment of handguns. We aren't big fans of being the victim.

Two things:

1. Just because a crime is committed by someone of a different ethnicity then the victim does not make it a "hate crime". You should review the United States Code to review what does qualify.

2. The crime appears to have been theft motivated.

Navy Sailor Attack on Way to Training in Florida

NOTE: I disagree with the "Hate Crime" law, but it does not appear to apply in this case.

>>>>

Two things:

1. Just because a crime is committed by someone of a different ethnicity then the victim does not make it a "hate crime". You should review the United States Code to review what does qualify.

NOTE: I disagree with the "Hate Crime" law, but it does not appear to apply in this case.

>>>>
so you are saying that if 2 white guys robbed and beat a black man half to death it would not be called a racist act ???..............yeah right !!:doubt:

Two things:

>>>>
so you are saying that if 2 white guys robbed and beat a black man half to death it would not be called a racist act ???..............yeah right !!:doubt:

Calling something racist and meeting the definition of a hate crime under 18 USC § 249 are two different things. Your OP was about hate crimes, now you want to talk about calling something raciest.

Do you always move to goal posts so much?

>>>>

Two things:

>>>>

Calling something racist and meeting the definition of a hate crime under 18 USC § 249 are two different things. Your OP was about hate crimes, now you want to talk about calling something raciest.

>>>>
I call it like I see it !!! and a racist crime is only a hate crime if whites commit the crime !!!

>>>>
I call it like I see it !!! and a racist crime is only a hate crime if whites commit the crime !!!

Actually Hate Crime laws have gone all the way the Supreme Court. The case was Wisconsin v. Mitchell in 1993.

Todd Mitchell was a black person and as part of a group that beat the crap out of another youth for no other reason then the other youth was white and he was convicted of a Hate Crime.

>>>>

>>>>

Actually Hate Crime laws have gone all the way the Supreme Court. The case was Wisconsin v. Mitchell in 1993.

Todd Mitchell was a black person and as part of a group that beat the crap out of another youth for no other reason then the other youth was white and he was convicted of a Hate Crime.

>>>>
most violence against innocent people is hate !!!

If somebody is white everybody can hit and beat him without any punishment.The truth is the whites are most persecuted minority worldwide.

If somebody is white everybody can hit and beat him without any punishment.The truth is the whites are most persecuted minority worldwide.
the punishment they get is minor compared to what would have happened if 2 whites would have attacked a person of color !! whites need to bear in mind that they are targets and invest in self protection !!

the punishment they get is minor compared to what would have happened if 2 whites would have attacked a person of color !! whites need to bear in mind that they are targets and invest in self protection !!

Condoms?

Condoms?
I can't believe you are stupid enough to step into that shit with me !!!

Correct.

There may be one or two cases where they actually prosecute a black, but it's rare.

Hate crimes are meant to attack whites.

Correct.

There may be one or two cases where they actually prosecute a black, but it's rare.

Hate crimes are meant to attack whites.
exactly !! when white truck driver Reginald Denny was drug from his vehicle and was then beaten and finally hit in the head with a brick by a black animal whose last name is Williams no hate crime was charged !!! as a matter of fact the vile filthy animal danced out of the courtroom scott free !!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back